Chapter 75
  Cheng Jiqi looks much thinner than before, and his complexion is healthier.
  After running over, she first greeted Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan, and then slapped Ruan Ning on the shoulder: "After waiting for so long, you are finally willing to come."
  Fortunately, Ruan Ning is in high physical fitness, otherwise this slap would have been a slap in the face. reclined.
  Sure enough, becoming a lieutenant is different, his strength has become so great.
  Feeling dumbfounded in her heart, Ruan Ning took off her hand and found that the hands were much rough.
  What used to be just a cocoon of gun practice is now covered with scars.
  It seems that building new hope is not easy.
  Not wanting to make the reunion atmosphere solemn, Ruan Ning showed a smile on her face: "I have no choice. It's not like I can't survive outside. Do you want to curry favor with Lieutenant Cheng Zhong?"
  Cheng Jili chuckled: "You are I didn't think I would be as shy as before, but unfortunately I am very thick-skinned now and am not afraid of teasing."
  "Hurry up and come in with me."
  After saying that, she ran to Ruan Ning's parents and insisted on helping Zhou Sulan carry her backpack. 'This' work' was compiled and uploaded by 'Si'Rabbit' online and read by netizens. Zhou Sulan refused
  repeatedly, but was snatched away by Cheng Jili and carried on his back. on the back.
  The four of them walked inside together.
  Cheng Jili said: "Now everyone lives in separate districts. There is open space between each district, and the living arrangements are relatively loose, so as not to cause a stampede or being unable to escape during an earthquake." "
  My brother and I came here because It's early, live in District 3, otherwise we will still be neighbors? You move to District 3."
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "Just now the staff said that District 55 is relatively loose, it is better for us to live there." Otherwise, we
  can move in immediately . In the core area, there will inevitably be people watching them closely.
  Cheng Jili thought for a moment: "Okay, then I'll take you to Area 55. Do you have a tent?" "
  Anyway, my brother doesn't come back every now and then to stay. Otherwise, I'll give you my tent and I'll stay with him." "
  We have a tent." Ruan Ning asked curiously: "What is your brother doing? Why doesn't he come back?"
  Cheng Jili: "He works with the command center now and basically lives there."
  Ruan Ning said oh ‌, and asked about the current situation of others.
  Wang Lingxia still follows Dr. Zhu, and is gradually getting better at medicine. Of course, many modern diagnosis and treatment methods cannot be used, and what she has learned is actually only a drop in the bucket.
  Dr. Zhu is the same as before, but Zhu Liangliang has now joined the scientific research institute because of his professional counterpart.
  You Dafu is still the same as before. He still has to find some work to take care of his grandson every day, but it is the simplest manual work.
  Wenmei's life is not bad, and she and Zhao Nana take Cheng Xiaobao with them.
  As they talked, the four of them arrived at their destination.
  Area 55 is located on the outskirts of the base planning. There are not many people here. It can be seen that they are all new arrivals. Most people use wooden boards and plastic to build their houses.
  If you can cover it with a tarpaulin, you are considered wealthy.
  Seeing new people coming, they looked over curiously, but no one came forward to say hello.
  Ruan Ning and the four of them started to set up a tent.
  In order to appear low-key, the tent she chose was relatively small, so it was probably a bit cramped for sleeping.
  After Cheng Jili helped set it up, he thought for a while and said, "Ning Ning, why don't you move in with me? My brother must be busy recently and has no time to come back."
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "We are a family together. Okay."
  Cheng Jili thought about it, it's the end of the world, it's better to be crowded than to be separated.

  The two chatted for a while, and Cheng Jili said goodbye and left.
  Ruan Cifeng was fixing iron nails on the tent when a man in his forties came over and asked: "Brother, are you new here?"
  Ruan Cifeng hummed: "You are new here too, right?"
  The man said: "We are 55 They are all new to the district. I am relatively far away and come from the Northern Hope Base." The
  so-called Northern Hope Base is actually the "earthworm" city that Yan Ruoxue and the others found during the extreme cold. Because there were many exchanges later, now It can be regarded as mutual protection between the north and the south, with frequent exchanges.
  A cunning rabbit has three burrows. In the same way, the pre-disaster government would not put all its hopes in one place.
  Ruan Cifeng became curious: "The situation in the northern base is not good, why did you come here?"
  The man said, "I am originally from here, and I wanted to come here to see if I can find my relatives.
  " "How is the situation over there?"
  "Still?" What can I do, just to survive, it's too difficult now." The man sighed: "I didn't expect it to be more difficult here."
  Ruan Cifeng comforted: "There is always hope to find relatives, and then persevere."
  The man smiled bitterly. : "I see you are a family of three? It's too rare to see a neat family of three now."

  Next, he got to the point: "And I think you seem to know the soldiers. The female officer just now has... The rank symbol of the New Hope Base."
  Ruan Cifeng laughed: "We are neighbors. We will support each other for a while after the big flare."
  The man looked at Ruan Cifeng with a look like you are really lucky, and then began to talk to adults. Tai Chi Kung Fu.
  Through this chat, Ruan Cifeng learned a lot about the daily life of the New Hope Base, and also revealed a few things about his family, half truthfully and half falsely.
  From this perspective, they had a tent, knew the officers, were a family of three, and were considered wealthy.
  It is always right to have a good relationship with such a family.
  In the evening, Wang Lingxia and the others came over to reminisce about old times, which made everyone in District 55 even more aware that their new neighbor had rich connections. He was an old man from Jinbei City, or the core area of ​​the New Hope Base.
  The next day, Ruan Ning and Zhou Sulan got up early and lined up to receive water.
  The drought lasted too long, and now groundwater resources are still not abundant, making it difficult for ordinary wells to produce water.
  The New Hope Base adopts the model of building deep wells in different areas. However, not long after Area 55 was established, the wells have not yet been drilled.
  People in this area can only go to Area 54 or Area 53 temporarily.
  Ruan Ning and Zhou Sulan followed the crowd and came to Area 53.
  There is obviously a lot of excitement here. There are crowds of people early in the morning, all kinds of noises are mixed, and the team fetching water is like a long queue.
  Ruan Ning and Zhou Sulan each carried a broken plastic bucket.
  This was lent to them by the person who chatted with Ruan Cifeng yesterday. He said that they had no property now, so he generously gave up his extra bucket.
  Ruan Cifeng promised to return it as soon as possible.
  After queuing for nearly an hour, it was finally Ruan Ning's turn. She placed the bucket on the ground, and then a staff member poured water from the deep well into her bucket.
  Ruan Ning took a look and found that the water was a bit sandy. As for whether the volcanic ash and acid rain had any impact, God knows.
  Ruan Ning quickly left the team with the bucket and returned to Area 55 with Zhou Sulan.
  After arriving at the tent, she thought about it and put the water in the bucket into her space, and used the water in her own space to wash herself.
  Next, Ruan Ning's family went to the trading area on the pretext of buying supplies.
  The New Hope base is so big. According to the introduction yesterday, there are three main trading areas.
  The first one is opened by the government and is mainly used to exchange contribution points for official supplies, or to exchange supplies for contribution points.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 104/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint