Zheng Kun also had something to eat and then went out.
  Lili was still marveling, so she walked to Chu Dingfeng and knelt down: "Brother, can you really do magic? No wonder the base director always gave me delicious food before. It turns out there is a magic master like you. ."
  Chu Dingfeng said nothing.
  Lili understood: "Were you made mute by them? It doesn't matter, just nod or shake your head when I ask you."
  Chu Dingfeng did not express his position immediately. He wanted to take advantage of Lili, but he was not sure whether she could cooperate.
  Lili sighed: "Now that the base commander has told me such a big secret, he obviously doesn't want to save my life. Brother, I can only rely on you. Let's find a way to escape together."
  Chu Dingfeng then Looking at Lili, I feel like this silly woman still has some brains.
  Lili asked again: "Can you do magic?"
  Chu Dingfeng nodded this time.
  Lili's eyes were filled with joy: "Do you want to run away with me? Anyway, you can do magic, so we won't be short of food if we run away."
  Chu Dingfeng continued to nod.
  "Great." Lili's eyes were bright: "Then we have to find a way to escape. Do you have any idea?"
  Chu Dingfeng nodded and then looked at Lili.
  Lili's eyes were blank: "What are you looking at me for? I am a woman who can't fight and I can't use a gun." ⑥Friend ⑥Organize ⑥Organize ⑥Upload ⑥Publish ⑥Chu
  Dingfeng was anxious and made a sound of humming in his mouth.
  Lili quickly said: "Don't say anything, your voice is so loud. Just wait for me."
  She started looking for her in the house.
  Zheng Kun is a person with a strong sense of ritual. Even in the tent, he also places some furniture.
  In order to show his wise side, he would also ask his subordinates to search for books for him.
  Lili found a dictionary and secretly brought it to Chu Dingfeng.
  "Then let's start from the first pinyin." Lili was very patient: "If you nod, I will stop." "
  a..."
  The two spent three minutes communicating, and Lili finally got two words.
  Wife.
  She was confused and asked strangely: "Wife? What do you mean, you are like this and you still want me to be your wife?"
  Chu Dingfeng did not expect that she would guess what he meant right away and nodded excitedly.
  A smile appeared on Lili's lips: "It seems that you really want me to be your wife." "
  It's not impossible." Lili said, "If you are not afraid that the base commander will kill you, I can also cooperate."
  Chu Dingfeng shook his head desperately, still thinking in his heart, hey, what a womanizer.
  If it weren't for family contribution points, he wouldn't be willing to marry such a woman.
  Seeing Chu Dingfeng's reaction, Lili's mouth turned into a smile: "Okay, I'll be your wife, and then what? Then we can run away?"
  Chu Dingfeng's eyes were filled with light.
  After being deducted two thousand contribution points, he found two more women behind him, and his contribution points were already positive.
  Now that Lili agrees to him, his contribution points will reach 1,000.
  And the most important thing.
  Lili is pregnant.
  Although not his biological child.
  But he is also his adopted son and stepson.

  If this BUG is established, he will get a skill immediately.
  As for the one thousand contribution points, he will not use them for copying. They can also be used to exchange for some basic functions, such as changing his appearance again, and maybe even restoring his hands or tongue.

  Chu Dingfeng was delighted. After waiting for a long time, he didn't get any new skills.
  I was very disappointed. Maybe my adopted son couldn't be considered as a person who could flourish?
  But it doesn’t matter, he can also use 1,000 contribution points to redeem basic functions.
  Seeing that he didn't take the next step, Lili urged: "Please explain clearly how we can escape."
  Chu Dingfeng was also anxious and tried to use contribution points to restore his hands or tongue, but it was completely in vain. .
  Unless he tries to get the woman pregnant again, if it still doesn't work, he is doomed to be disabled for the rest of his life.
  At this time, Chu Dingfeng felt infinite sadness in his heart.
  Lili frowned: "If you don't make it clear, the base director is coming."
  At this time, footsteps came from outside.
  Lili stood up quickly. Instead of running away in a hurry, she walked slowly to the desk, put the dictionary back where it was, and picked up a book to read.
  Zheng Kun came in and found her reading a book without saying anything.
  He figured it was just boring.
  After walking around, Zheng Kun was about to leave, but Lili refused: "Chief of the base, can I go out with you? It's too boring to stay here." "
  I promise not to run away, just take me out." Let's go for a spin, or let the sisters play mahjong together."
  The sisters she mentioned, of course, refer to Zheng Kun's other women.
  Zheng Kun was annoyed: "You still want to go out?"
  Lili was aggrieved: "But it's really uncomfortable to hold it in like this. What if I get depression?"
  Zheng Kun didn't want to hear her nonsense, but he was really worried. People are in the same room, so they check it out after a while.
  Although Chu Dingfeng definitely couldn't do anything, Lili was a weak woman.
  Zheng Kun said: "Then come here."
  Lili happily walked to Zheng Kun, but unexpectedly the latter took out a rope and tied her legs up again.
  Zheng Kun said: "This way you don't have to be bored anymore, just sleep on the bed."
  Lili left two lines of tears and stopped talking to Zheng Kun.
  On the ground, Chu Dingfeng cursed the stupid woman in his heart.
  After Zheng Kun left, Lili sat up from the bed and jumped to Chu Dingfeng's side: "Do you have any way to escape, or will you just become a foodie?"
  Chu Dingfeng frowned.
  Lili said: "It looks like it will only become food."
  She lightly jumped to the side, took out a knife from under the bed, and began to cut the rope.
  Chu Dingfeng actually had a knife in the space, but he didn't think he could escape from the camp with a knife. Unfortunately, he couldn't speak and couldn't warn this stupid woman.

Chapter 74
  Ignoring Chu Dingfeng who was trying to make noise, Lili quickly untied herself, then walked up to Chu Dingfeng and untied him.
  "Don't make a sound, just follow me."
  After explaining, Lili walked to the side and prepared to cut open the tent with a knife.
  Chu Dingfeng took out the scissors from the space and handed them to her.
  Lili turned back and smiled at him. The two of them worked together to break the gap in the tent, and Lili took the lead in getting out.
  Chu Dingfeng hesitated for a few seconds and followed her out of the tent. Unexpectedly, he saw two men patrolling nearby.
  The amazing thing is that they see themselves and pretend not to see them.
  Lili turned around and grabbed his arm with one hand: "I bribed this. Let's go as fast as we can."
  Chu Dingfeng hadn't been in contact with a beautiful girl for a long time, and his heartbeat suddenly started to beat like thunder. He nodded and followed. Lili leaves the camp

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 101/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint