11. The Past Life of TBOAH Cale Part 1

First, forgive me for not updating all my stories. Now I am a busy office worker and barely have time to update the stories on this account. I also don't have time to reread the novel. So, I'm going to add this side story.

Past life of TBOAH Cale (only TBOAH Cale or Original Cale and Commander Cale are not related). This will be divided into two parts. I hope you enjoy this side story.

Note: please don't get too caught up in the video above because maybe I will make some different scene changes to the video above.

- PART I -

"Since my kids aren't here, let's watch something else while waiting them to come back." Kae said.

"What will we watch?" Commander Cale asked.

"Hmm... What about young Cale's past life?" Zhongli suggested.

"My past life?" Cale asked.

"Alexiel Lucifen d'Autriche? But, if we're going to watch that one, we should watch the other one first, right?" Kae said.

"My name in my previous life was Alexiel? In my previous life I was also a noble?" Cale asked.

"Well, as for that... You'll understand when you watch it." Kae said while clapping his hands.

The big screen in front of them lit up and showed a video that started with an open book. They could also hear a girl's voice.

🪷🪷🪷

Ohohohoho
Now, kneel before me peasants

The voice of a 14 year old girl could be heard in the theater.

🪷🪷🪷

"Woah, what an impressive start. But, aren't we going to watch my past life? Was I a girl in my past life? But, the name Alexiel doesn't sound like a girl's name at all." Kim Rok Soo asked.

"No, no, you are still a man. Watch and you will understand for yourself. And maybe, you will agree with what Alexiel did." Zhongli answered.

'Cale Henituse's past life. I got a little curious.' Alberu thought.

🪷🪷🪷

Once upon a time in a land so far away

Was an evil kingdom that no person dared to face

The view of a vast kingdom with a large and magnificent palace can be seen on the screen.

Ruling with an iron fist and standing center stage

Was a noble princess only fourteen years of age

The scene changes to show a girl with shoulder-length red hair sitting on a throne.

🪷🪷🪷

"A kingdom led by a 14 year old noble princess?" Cale asked.

"Somehow, I have a bad feeling. I feel like we'll be scolded by many people, young Cale." Kim Rok Soo said.

"What do you mean?" Cale asked in confusion.