6. {Chapter 202: The Ocean Is... (2)}

"..."/'...' - People speak/thought

|.........| - Blur

"..." /'...'- Haitham speak/thought

[...]/{...} - Dietrich and Dion speak/thought

Note : Enjoy the song above as a sweetener

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Break time was over and everyone returned to their seats. However, the throne on the right of the room was still empty and there was no sign of anyone coming out of the door on the right. They were surprised because normally, the throne was already filled before they came.

After approximately 30 minutes of waiting, the door on the right opened and revealed the figures of Haitham, Dion, Dietrich, Cale, Kim Rok Soo, Commander Cale and two men they had never seen before.

The first man had dark silver hair similar to Haitham's and red eyes. This man's face was somewhat similar to Haitham's face. However, this man had the same shade of red as the color of his eyes at the ends of his hair.

The second man has dark brown hair with golden shades at the ends of his hair and he has golden eyes. The man's hair looks short when viewed from the front, but when viewed from the back, the man has long hair. He walked beside the dark silver haired man.

"Oh, everyone has gathered? Before starting, I will introduce these two people to all of you" said Haitham

"This silver-haired man is Kaeheine, he is the God of Calamity and he is my father. Then, this dark brown-haired man is Morax, he is the God of Contracts. Ah, he can also be called by the name Zhongli. Apart from being known as the God of Contracts, He is also known as the God of Earth," said Haitham introducing the two people.

They are shocked. They had never seen the figure of the God of Calamity, even though the one who summoned them here was the God of Calamity himself. Moreover, the God of Calamity had also come along with the God of Contracts. While they were still in shock, Haitham opened his mouth again.

"My father and Zhongli will replace me and Dion. Me and Dion have work to finish soon," said Haitham.

"Be careful when doing your job, Haitham and Dion. You must always put safety first" said Kaeheine with a faint smile.

"Dion, take good care of the Prince. Then, you must also prioritize safety," said Zhongli.

[Don't worry, father. Dion will definitely prevent the Prince from committing such a reckless act] said Dietrich who had been sitting on the throne for a long time.