3,5. Al-Haitham's Biograph

"......"/'......' =  Venti speak or thought

[.....]/{......} = Dietrich and Dion speak or thought

"......"/'......' = People speak or thought

Currently, Commander Cale was asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shall we talk about Haitham's birth?" said Venti.

[The birth of His Highness the Prince? Ah, yes, that is indeed very rare among the gods. Only the god of calamity has children] said Dion with a pretty interested face.

"God of Wind, Prince of the god of calamity is the son of the god of calamity and goddess of dragons, right?" asked Eruhaben, raising his hand.

"You... Ah, you are a dragon, huh. I heard that in your world, dragons are a race that is not paired with other races. So there has never been a half-blood Dragon," said Venti.

"That's right, God of Wind. Once there is a half-blood dragon, that person will die because he cannot withstand the dragon's power within him" said Mila.

"Hmm, this may sound a little strange to your ears, but basically, Haitham is a half-blood dragon. Haitham is the son of Kaeheine and Arenrose. Arenrose is a dragon who has become a god, while Kaeheine is a pure god," said Venti while pointing his palm to the screen.

They could see a cyan light coming into the screen and the black screen turning into cyan. Venti turned on the screen using his powers to show them the biodata of the Son of the God of Calamity. They were quite interested in this topic, especially the dragons after learning the fact that Haitham was a half-blood Dragon. After a while, the screen showed Haitham's photo.

NAME

Al-Haitham

Everyone in the room couldn't say anything because of Haitham's good looks

Everyone in the room couldn't say anything because of Haitham's good looks. They only realized because they didn't pay much attention to Haitham when they were busy looking for information to win the war.

"Ah, Haitham is indeed a very handsome child. Oh, I just realized that Haitham is more like his mother than his father" said Venti while sitting on Haitham's throne.

[Well, the Dragon Goddess is indeed a very beautiful woman] said Dietrich.

"I just realized that Haitham-nim doesn't smile much. Is he a quiet person?" said Kim Rok Soo.

"Yes, Haitham is indeed quite a quiet and kind-hearted child. But, sometimes he can also be quite a rebellious child. Well, that's because he is still a teenager for a god, anyway," Venti replied.