8. {Chapter 244 : I Will ... You (9)}

"Hello" - People speak

'Hello' - People thought

"Hello" - Kae and Zhongli speak

'Hello' - Kae and Zhongli thought

[Hello]/{Hello} - Dietrich and Dion speak/thought

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, everyone" Kae said to all his guests.

Kae said good morning as he opened the door and the others followed. The theater room was still a bit quiet because not all the guests had arrived. Already arriving there were crown prince Alberu, crown prince Valentino, crown prince Adin, the Henituse family, the hero group, and Ron with Beacrox.

"Oh, the guests haven't arrived yet... Is it still too early?" said Kae.

"No... I think it's time for everyone to wake up" said Zhongli.

"Well, I guess it's right that everyone should wake up. If that person has work in the morning, I think they'll wake up at this hour" Cale said.

"I also have to get used to getting up early because of my current position..." Cale continued.

Hearing Cale's words, Kim Rok Soo and Commander Cale looked at Zhongli with faces that said "is that how difficult the task of a contract god is?". Zhongli patted Cale's head and said.

"You don't need to worry, you don't need to rush. I'm still better able to carry out all my duties. You can learn slowly," said Zhongli.

"Oh, alright..." Cale replied.

"I'm getting curious, if Zhongli chooses Cale as the heir, what will happen to him after returning from here?" asked Kim Rok Soo.

"Don't worry, things like this won't affect your deal with the god of death" Kae replied.

"But, Cale will automatically enter my bloodline" Zhongli chimed in.

"Enter into your bloodline? Doesn't that mean young Cale will drop out of the Henituse family's bloodline?" asked Commander Cale.

"Eh, that's impossible, right?!" said Count Deruth with a shocked expression.

"Well, don't worry too much about it," said Zhongli.

"Without any further delay, I'll just get started," said Kae.

| Chapter 244 : I Will ... You |

"That's a really weird title," said Cage.

"Why do I have a bad feeling?" said Kim Rok Soo while rubbing the back of his neck.

| The Dragon half-blood raised his head. He could see the confident gaze looking at him. He could see Choi Han, whose expression did not change at all even as the light burned his hand. Choi Han's violent darkness followed the injury Raon left behind in order to cut through the Dragon half-blood's insides.

"Ugh, y, you trash!" |

"Dragon half-blood?! Why does that creature exist?!" said Rasheel.

"Sorry if I cut you off, but my son is also a half-blood dragon, you know," said Kae.

"Eh, that's not what I mean... Your son is a different story. I mean, how can a half-blood Dragon exist in our world, that's what I mean" said Rasheel with a bit of convolutedness.