10. {(Interlude) Chapter III : Spider Nest Dungeon}

"Good afternoon everyone. Did you have a nice lunch?" Kae said.

"Where have you been, Kae? Earlier, you just disappeared..." Zhongli asked.

After they memorized it, what Zhongli said was indeed true. Kaeheine just disappeared after the show ended. Since Kae had disappeared, it was Zhongli who had to guide them to lunch in another room. It was also the first time they had gone to a room other than their break room and this theater room as well.

"Haitham and Dion are causing a bit of trouble. So, I have to go there to help them out a bit" Kae replied.

[Was their task this time so difficult that they could cause trouble?] Dietrich asked.

"I thought you were asleep, Dietrich. You didn't make a sound during these few shows." Zhongli said.

"Well, their task is not that difficult. They just happened to run into some troublesome people, that's all." Kae answered Dietrich's question.

"By the way, a new timeline has been created. You did great, Young Cale." Kae said.

"A new timeline has been created?! When?!" Cale said in shock.

"In the near future. I got this news from the god of time. Looks like Haitham likes you, so he's giving you a little gift when you get out of here." Kae said.

"A gift from Haitham?" Cale asked.

"Al-Haitham turns back time a few days before you were beaten by Choi Han. Well, even though you still get beaten up by him in the end, things have completely changed. The Abyss Order even became an Empire." Kae replied.

"Wow, what a great success. Well done and good job, Cale-ya. Well, you're still going to get beaten up by Choi Han though." Kim Rok Soo said.

"Well, it's good that I succeeded and please don't repeat the fact that I'm still going to get beaten up. But, I didn't think Haitham would help me that much." Cale said.

"Ah, one more important information. Somehow, you managed to become a Swordsmaster." Kae said.

"Really?!" Cale said with sparkling eyes.

Everyone in the living room became very shocked by that fact. Cale Henituse managed to become a Swordmaster at the age of 18. Accepting the fact that Cale was a highest grade swordsman was difficult for them, let alone the fact that Cale had managed to become a Swordsmaster.

Without paying attention to the chaos that was in the audience, Commander Cale and Kim Rok Soo gave their congratulations to Young Cale on his great achievement. Not only was he able to successfully create a new timeline, Young Cale was even able to increase his abilities. He was truly the younger brother that Commander Cale and Kim Rok Soo could be proud of.

"Hey, did you two hear that?! I became a Swordsmaster!" Cale said in an excited tone.

"Yes, yes, it's very good. You are truly a younger brother that we can be proud of." Kim Rok Soo said as he patted Cale's head.