Alternative Ending

Start from the beginning

Hoping that Sooho wouldn't see her, she ran until she got lost behind the boxing platform that was in the middle of the gym. When she reached the corner where Wooyoung was sitting, the girl took him by the arm, scaring him a little. — Come here.

— What? Shit, you scared me.

The girl pulled him further, almost removing him from the platform with sheer force. He looked at her strangely but obeyed, going down from the place until they were standing in a corner, far from everyone's sight. — What do you want?

— What are you taking about?
— Wooyoung-ah... — The girl looked at him with those caramel orange eyes, almost begging him with them. — Tell me what you want, I'll give it to you, but please, just... Don't do anything to Sooho.

— You don't understand, right, pretty? — The boy approached her with an almost malicious smile. —You can't give me what I want. Because even if you agree, it wouldn't be right, I would feel almost disgusted.

—But there is something else, right? There is always something more. — The girl asked, hopefully, holding his hand tightly, he looked at their joined hands, feeling the trembling in the girl's small hands, seeing her cheek, something inside him felt guilty.

Shit, Wooyoung, isn't that the girl you've had a crush on since eighth grade?

Averting his gaze, he grimaced, inside him was the image of Hyeori with blood dripping down her head and face, and that made something inside him break. That's not how you treat girls you like, Wooyoung.

—Do you want to fight with Sooho? Well, do it...— The girl said, making him look at her. — But not now, let his leg recover, I will make you have the revenge you want, but please, don't accept Bumseok's money, don't do it now it's... He's hurt.

The boy looked into her eyes, blinking to avoid feeling the need to follow her requests, frowning, he denied. —This is... It doesn't even make sense...

—If you fight him now, it will be meaningless. — she said, the boy looked at her. —He's hurt, is that a fair fight? — Wooyoung didn't say anything, he just held her hand tighter. — Have your fight, but do it when both are well, and in good condition, without... Problems that do not concern you, in the middle.

Once again, the look stayed in her eyes for a few seconds before swallowing, frustrated, he cursed before lowering his head. — I told you that if you saw me with those beautiful eyes for longer, you would convince me.

The girl wanted to smile at that, blinking as she took a step closer to him. — Wooyoung-ah...

— Tell those idiots not to call me again, and tell your boyfriend that we have a pending fight. — He said before letting go of the girl's hand, putting his hands in his pockets, before turning around to leave, he looked at her for a second longer. — Ah, that lucky son of a bitch... — He muttered to himself, turning around, heading to the platform, climbing onto it once again, sighing, he grimaced, seeing Hyeori behind him before clap to get the attention of others. — Very well, goods for nothing, it's over. — he said, walking towards his sports bag, starting to put the things inside it.

— What?

— What's over?

— Yah! What are you taking about?

— First, don't yell at me. — Wooyoung said, looking at Bumseok with annoyance, he hadn't liked that boy at all. — Second, like I said, it's over, go home or I don't care about, actually.

Bumseok looked at him in disbelief, not understanding what was happening, his eyes moved to the girl, who had a small smile on her face. — Yah, you son of a bitch! — When Wooyoung heard that, he moved his gaze, jumping when he saw how the thin boy walked towards Hyeori, seeing how Sooho ran towards the girl to stand in front of her, the boy just jumped off the platform, already with his things on his bag, grabbing the paler boy's jacket, pulling it and making him trip over his feet, leaving him on the ground in a single movement.