Chapter 13

— Shit, Youngyi, are you going to give him a construction machine or something? — Hyeori said when she arrived at the place where the girl had guided her, putting away her cell phone, the girl entered the building, which looked a little strange according to her, but she didn't have any further suspicion, that is, until she recognized those wide hallways.

— Oh, you came. — The girl turned around upon hearing that hateful voice, seeing a smiling Wooyoung in front of her. —We couldn't finish our conversation last time. — He grimaced, crossing his hands in front of his body.

—And we won't finish again. Where is Youngyi? — The boy tilted his head, confused at that, not recognizing the name that had left her lips.

—Youngyi?

— You're an idiot, but I know you have a brain, Wooyoung. —The girl said, raising an eyebrow before sighing tiredly. — Listen, I don't have time for this, give me Youngyi and I won't report you to the police for kidnapping, how that sounds like?

— Oh, right, I forgot that today is your cute boyfriend's birthday... I'll tell him my congratulations later. — The boy said, smiling before looking over the girl's shoulder for a second before turning his brown eyes back to her. — For now I just want to tell you that it was a pleasure to see your pretty face after so long.

The girl couldn't answer, because the next thing she felt was a hard blow to her head and suddenly, everything went black.

...

Hyeori's eyes snapped open, hissing as she felt the burning in her head. — Ah shit, Wooyoung, you son of a bitch, I'm going to break those pretty teeth of yours. — The girl murmured as she saw the boy as the last thing she remembered, her head fell back as she felt a sudden great pain, which became greater when she heard that high-pitched scream.

— Hyeori! — Youngyi's voice made her wince before looking to her side, noticing how the girl was sitting in a chair like her and a worried look on her face, shifting her gaze from her to the boy in front of her.

— Ah, another son of a bitch whose face I will break. — She said, trying to get rid of that feeling of weakness from her body, when she noticed Bumseok standing in front of her, he was looking at her almost with annoyance while she just looked away, the mere fact of having him in the same room as her bothered her.

— Sooho didn't answer my calls, but when he saw your photo he said he would come right away. —He laughed cynically. — You seem to love each other too much, don't you?

— Shit, Seok, all the drinking and drugging is making your breath smell. —The girl said, making the other three boys, including Wooyoung, laugh. —Oh, Yeonbing-ah! How's your nose? I thought they would fix it for you... you look just as shit as always.

The boy's gaze hardened towards her as he heard the others laugh. —In fact, your sense of humor hasn't changed at all, Ri... Ah, it's a shame you chose the idiot bully.

— Sorry, I didn't choose you, Woo... — The girl said before looking around. — I'm tired, what are you planning to do here? A sacrifice or something? I vote that we sacrifice Yeonbing. The devil needs henchmen just as ugly as him.

The boy was going to get up before Wooyoung stopped him, shaking his head, Hyeori looked to her side when she heard footsteps, frowning when she saw Sieun enter the place. The girl tried to get up, but a great dizziness made her sit down again, watching how everyone stopped when they saw the boy, she didn't know what they were planning, but the mere fact that Sieun and Yeonbing along with their friends were there, it didn't gave her a feeling of security.

Hyeori wanting to prevent the boy from getting any kind of harm, carefully stood up once she saw Youngyi running towards the boy.

—Have you ever seen that movie... The one about a maze and runners? —The girl asked, drawing everyone's attention, who stopped when they saw her standing, but looking at each other with confusion for such a... Random question. —Do you know what the plot is about?