Chapter 3

Hyeori was interrupted from her studies by a hand on her shoulder, the girl looked up, noticing one of her classmates, who was pointing out the scene between Sieun and YeonBing, frowning, she sigh, sometimes she would get bored having to watch the discussions of both boys.

—Can't that idiot stop getting into trouble? — She murmured, before hearing an annoyed growl from her boyfriend behind her. Sooho opened his eyes and noticed how his girlfriend's attention was in another direction and not on her book, looking at the scene in front of his eyes, he complained.

—Why are you so noisy? I'm trying to sleep and my girlfriend is trying to study. Can you be quiet? Please? — The boy made a sound in his throat before seeing YeonBing's group walking away from Sieun. Stroking Hyeori's shoulder, Sooho laid his head on the pillow again. — Go back to studying, darling.

...

Hyeori was giving the final review of her notes in her notebook, today was the day of the exam she was preparing herself for and she wanted to be quite prepared for it, even if she was not going to do it since she had no plans to study in Korea.

Sooho was in the seat next to her, with his head lying on the pillow again, even though she couldn't see him, she knew his eyes were on her, she could feel the boy's strong gaze on her cheek, however, that didn't bother her, she had gotten used to that action.

Minutes later, the test began, after giving the packet of papers to Sieun who was behind her, she began with the questions of her exam, answering them with ease, giving a look at Sooho, who had leaned on the paper, the girl laughed a little and shook her head before continuing with her thing.

That was until a noise made her stop, just after a weight on her shoulder made her look to her side, looking at the hand, her eyes went up to its owner, frowning at the sight of Sieun, he looked dizzy, and like his eyes were fighting not to close. The girl got worried and just when she was going to touch his hand and get up to help him, he turned around with some difficulty and left the room, drawing the attention of everyone in the place. Hyeori looked at Sooho, who was looking at the scene confused before shrugging his shoulders and pointing his chin at the test in front of her, telling her to get on with her work, which she did, though something inside her made her feel worried about her classmate's state.

A few minutes later, Sieun returned, however, he already looked better and Hyeori didn't pay much more attention to him, concentrating on her exam, that was until a few minutes after his arrival, a sound made her jump like everyone else, It had been heard like a slap.

The girl turned around, looking at Sieun with some surprise as she saw how he slap his own cheek again and again, making it immediately turn red. — Sieun...— She murmured, he stopped, sighing, looking at her before leaning on his desk.

— No problem. —He said before returning to his exam.

Hyeori looked at him for a second, noticing how swollen his cheek was due to his strong slaps on it, the girl nodded before looking at him one last time and returning to her exam, shaking her head to clear it and get the previous scene out of her head.

It had been too strange.

...

Hyeori's hands carried a small cold cloth as she walked back to the classroom, Sooho had fallen asleep again and she took the opportunity to go to the infirmary, Sieun's cheek was making her nervous, she couldn't stop thinking about the great red spot on the boy's warm skin.

That was why once she approached his desk, the girl handed him the cloth, the boy just looked at her, with that same almost bored look as always, Hyeori smiled. — Here, it's swelling. — She pointed to her own cheek, moving the cloth in her hand, the boy just looked at the object, Hyeori blinked, sighing when she saw that he wasn't going to take it, she approached him, putting it on his cheek gently and careful not to hurt more the boy's irritated skin. — No, don't take it off. —The girl scolded a little, moving the boy's hand away, which wanted to remove the cloth from his face.