Chapter 9

Hyeori looked at her cell phone, while stroking Sooho's head, who was asleep on the hospital stretcher.

It turns out that not only was the blow to his head the problem, but he had an injured arm, so they had to put it in a cast, the boy complained all night before falling asleep on the girl's chest, who was grateful that he was a heavy sleeper because otherwise ge probably wouldn't have even let her get off the stretcher.

Her eyes lifted when she heard the door open, smiling when she saw Sieun, but erasing it when saw the girl with pink highlights enter with him. The girl bowed shyly, making Hyeori stop stroking her boyfriend's hair and wave at her while she put away her cell phone. — Hello, I'm Youngyi. You are Sieun's girlfriend, right?

Hyeori raised an eyebrow at that, looking at the boy with a smile before looking at the girl. — Yes, honey, I was waiting for you, is everything okay? — Sieun looked at her, blinking and looking at Youngyi and then back at Hyeori, not knowing what to say before she laughed, making the boy sigh a little. — Sieun and I are friends, don't worry. See this big guy here? He is my boyfriend. — Hyeori caressed the boy's head again, laughing as she saw him move closer to her touch.

Sieun didn't say anything, he just touched Sooho's shoulder, waking him up suddenly. — What? — Hyeori took his hand, making him look at her, smiling at him as she squeezed his hand. — Ah, I didn't think I could see the sun at night. — He smiled more, earning a giggle from the girl.

— Are they always this... Sweet? — Sieun looked at Youngyi, who looked at the couple with some disgust. Sieun looked at the couple too, looking down not knowing what to say, it didn't really bother him much, maybe he had just started to get used to it.

— Well... She wants to apologize. — Sieun said, looking at Sooho's sleepy eyes, who looked at the girl once Hyeori finished adjusting the small bandage that needed to be changed on his cheek.

— Hello. — she greeted.

— Well, it doesn't look like she's here to apologize. — The boy said in a murmur due to the pain in his throat from the medication they had given him for the pain.

Sooho didn't like taking medicine.

— I'm sorry. — she said before sitting on the empty bed next to Sooho's, next to Hyeori's chair, who looked at her with a warm smile before seeing Sieun.

— How did it go? — She asked once she helped Sooho sit on the bed, who pulled her so that she sat next to her. The girl sat up straight, as she always did, making Sooho look at her for a second before returning his gaze to the two teens in front of them.

—I'm not sure if it's a good thing, but Bumseok's father took care of it, we are no longer part of the case, however, Kim Gilsu was arrested.

Hyeori nodded, stroking Sooho's back as she looked at the ground thoughtfully. — Is his father the president or something like that? His secretary, or whatever, came by a while ago and she offered to pay the hospital bill. I refused, but now that I think about it I should have said yes.

— His father is Assemblyman Oh Jin Won. — Sieun said, making Hyeori raise her eyebrows and look at him.

— Wow, he wasn't lying when he said he had money. —The girl said, laughing, touching her wound when she was hurt by the sudden movement of her face.

— When can you leave?

— Oh, it's just a minor fracture, so I can be discharged tomorrow — Sooho raised the thumb of his casted hand, smiling tenderly when he said that.

— So, can I sleep here today? — The girl with pink highlights said to Sooho, making him look at her girlfriend, who raised an eyebrow before looking at him, smiling at him, making him copy her action.