Chapter 5

—You go first. — Sooho said to the two boys next to him, helping the girl take off her helmet so he could put it in its compartment.

The duo obeyed, and Hyeori watched them walk away before seeing Sooho turn off the motorcycle before walking over to her. — Are you sure Mrs. Shin isn't going to fire you?

— How could you fire your best worker? —This one said with a proud smile, the girl smiled at him, stroking his hair when he wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her a tight hug. — Can I stay at your house today? I don't want to sleep at school.

Hyeori smiled, looking into her boyfriend's dark eyes. — You know you can stay whenever you want, my little moon. — Sooho smiled at her affectionate nickname, placing a soft kiss on her lips before placing one on her forehead, taking her hand.

— Come on, you haven't eaten anything since lunch. — The boy said, walking with her hand in hand towards the entrance of the place. — I'm sorry! I came late. — Sooho apologized, releasing Hyeori as he bowed and approached the owner of the place, who was behind the counter, when she saw the two familiar teens, she smiled fondly.

She remembered the day the boy arrived, with little Hyeori holding Sooho's hand, she remembered how the boy watched her do homework for hours and how she had listened to him talk for hours that same day, she also remembered the day he arrived crying at the restaurant because he had realized that Hyeori had left the country.

— Oh, did something happen? You're late.

— I'm sorry. — Sooho apologized, standing in front of the counter.

— Did you eat yet?

— No, not yet, I'll eat later... Ah... — His sight went to Hyeori, who was greeting the woman, still in the middle of both boys. — Are you hungry?

— I prefer to help you first and then we will eat together. — The boy nodded with a smile before seeing the other two boys.

— I was late for work because of you, so you're going to have to help me. —he said before giving them a smile, his eyes went to Sieun's hand. — Can you help him with that, darling?

Hyeori looked at Sieun's hand, nodding before moving to the bathroom where she knew the first aid kit was, leaving the place with the box in her hands, the girl motioned to the other boy to come to her, sitting at a far table, so that the smell of alcohol would not bother the customers. —This is going to hurt you a little, although I don't think it will hurt more than the beating they gave you. — She said, while she put some hydrogen peroxide to remove the bacteria that the wound could have.

— You are just as funny as your boyfriend. — Hyeori looked at Sieun, noticing how his serious and bored face was close to hers. The girl laughed when she saw that expression and put it together with the words he had said.

— You don't seem to like that very much. — she said, cleaning his wound with cotton.

— It's annoying, but it's not something I can change.

— Exactly. — The girl responded. — You're serious, quite, sometimes it's annoying, but it's not something we can change and if I'm honest, I like it, sometimes... It's not like I have much of that silence lately, not with Sooho. — she began, putting the first light bandage on his hand. — Seeing you makes me somewhat curious, I always wondered why your face is so serious and boring, but you know... Now that I see you up close, you don't look serious...

— No?

— No. — Hyeori finished putting on the bandages, releasing the boy's hand, looking into his eyes. —Your eyes... They show something else. — The girl said, avoiding the word sad, because sometimes, people did not like to accept that feeling, she never knew why, it was a necessary feeling for a person, it was good to free you, but people took it as a negative feeling and they reacted in a not so good way, so she preferred not to ruin the night.