Chapter 12

The trio got off the motorcycle once they reached the destination, Sieun stood to the side, looking at the couple in confusion after noticing the place they were in, it was a building, but he didn't really know what they were doing there, watching Sooho open the rear compartment that the motorcycle had, the younger looked at the girl, who was looking at something on the boy's cell phone and turned to see the building behind her.

Sieun frowned at the boy as he placed a bag in his hands. — Love, adress.

— Apartment 901. — She said, making Sooho thank her and look at Sieun with a smile.

—Think of it as training and go upstairs. — He said, hitting him on the shoulder and Sieun finally understood what he wanted to say, looking at the bag immediately before looking at him and finally at Hyeori, who thought the boy looked adorable with a surprised face and that helmet. in his head.

—Are you making me work?

— Oh, of course not. Don't hurt my feelings like that, it sounds like I'm blowing up your mouth or something... Think of this as a favor, I'm helping you get in shape.

— Hyeori...

— Oh, no, no, she's working too. — The boy said, taking her girlfriend's hand before getting on the motorcycle and feeling her arms wrap around his torso.

— Sorry, dongsaeng, we'll see you later, make the delivery and don't move from here, okay? — The girl said before her boyfriend started the engene. — Good luck, baby! — The girl shouted as she left, leaving Sieun watching them leave before looking at the building in annoyance.

I wouldn't accept a night out from them again.

...

—Is Youngyi doing well?

Sooho nodded to Sieun. The trio was outside a convenience store, where they went after making all the deliveries for the night, where Sieun, after the third delivery stopped complaining, knowing that they were going to make him do it anyway and that Hyeori wasn't going to help him get out of that situation.

— I think Bumseok is being used.

— And? — Sooho said, drinking his Red Bull again, Hyeori took her coke, thinking about how the mention of the boy now brought so much tension between them when before mentioning one of the boys was a normal topic of conversation. —Haven't you started to think that he is the one who is using them? That idiot wanted it like that from the beginning, he approached us because he wanted to be popular... As if we were. — Sooho murmured, looking ahead as he put his arms around his girlfriend's shoulders, calmly breathing in the fresh night air.

—He thought that joining us made him more interesting and cool. — Hyeori finished, laughing a little at that, it sounded totally stupid, none of them had the popularity he wanted. Sure, they were known for different reasons, even Sieun had been on everyone's mouth lately, but not for what Jeochan and Taehoo were.

It wasn't like they cared either, being on everyone's or no one's mouths, it wasn't a concern they had, they didn't like picking on anyone for no reason, so they didn't have to make others talk about them, although they always would, which was why none of them really paid attention to what was said about them.

—Do you really believe that? — Sieun asked with honest intrigue, he knew that no boy said it with the desire to offend the tallest, much less Hyeori, but he found it difficult to believe that both seemed to have lost affection for the boy who used to be their friend, they were both great and warm people that they seemed to not know what resentment was, that was why Sieun felt surprised to hear it and see them act so cold on that topic.