"But we need to provide seasonings."
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "Then let's try processing half a pig, and the rest will be in my space. Now that we are not short of pork, castration will be forgotten for the time being. Let's wait until the population increases."

  Zhou Sulan: "Okay."
  He took out the seasoning from the space and handed it to Zhou Sulan. After waiting for about twenty minutes, Ruan Ning took out a package of spicy pork jerky.
  Moreover, it is the kind of plastic packaging with no production date, no manufacturer, and no shelf life. It is a typical three-no product.
  Ruan Ning had never eaten this kind of pork before and looked at Ruan Cifeng.
  Ruan Cifeng had a heavy responsibility. He took a bite and said, "Well, it's all seasoned. I can't tell what kind of meat it is. It's okay to say it's beef. Is there too much seasoning?"
  Zhou Sulan said. : "Maybe, I chose a heavy flavor, so next time I will adjust it to a lower level."
  Ruan Cifeng said: "Forget it next time, try it now."
  Ruan Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and took out half a fan of pork. .
  In the end, everyone thought that the mid-range taste would be fine, and it wouldn’t have a fishy smell. The taste would be similar to Dengying shredded pork.
  In the next two days, Ruan Ning finished resting at home and decided to visit the refugee camp. 〓思〓Rabbit〓网〓
  Along the way, the popularity is indeed much stronger. The most obvious thing is the queue to fetch water, which is almost endless as far as the eye can see.
  Ruan Ning passed by them and saw that everyone's face was filled with sadness.
  There are also queues to fetch water at the disaster victims' camp.
  Compared with last time, the atmosphere in the crowd was obviously tense this time, and the staff were also very busy. Ruan Ning did not see Zhao Nana and Cheng Jikuan.
  She went to the infirmary and found that Dr. Zhu and Wang Lingxia were too busy to touch the floor, so Ruan Ning did not bother them.

  Find Wenmei, she is teaching Zhao Xiaobao how to recognize pinyin.
  It's a pity that Wenmei has a long memory for pinyin and has difficulty teaching it. She doesn't know whether Zhao Xiaobao has learned it or not. He just sits there quietly anyway.
  Seeing Ruan Ning coming, Wenmei quickly asked Zhao Xiaobao to go and play with the children.
  Zhao Xiaobao felt relieved, grabbed the stones on the ground and ran away.
  Ruan Ning saw it funny, sat next to Wenmei and asked: "How are you doing?"
  Wenmei frowned: "What else can we do? Originally, the camp for the victims could distribute one compressed biscuit a day, but now only one biscuit is given every two days."
  " There is also the matter of recruiting crew members, which has been disrupted by the influx of a large number of disaster victims. Now that we have to save food, how can we recruit people?"
  Ruan Ning thought about it and said: "These are temporary, no matter what. Are there any potatoes left?"
  Wenmei sighed: "I hope they can really grow. I went to the mountain to plant them yesterday."
  She said, looked at Ruan Ning and asked: "Miss Ruan, God doesn't know how long it will take to dry in the sun. What are your next plans?"
  Ruan Ning said: "I should find a way to enter the Hope Base."
  Wen Mei's eyes lit up: "Is it planned by the Black Sea Command Center? I don't know where it will be built. "
  To be honest, Ruan Ning doesn't even know.
  Because in the original novel, the Black Sea Command Center is still legendary and no one is looking for it.
  Without the support of Jinbei City, the command center would be beyond its reach.
  Regarding this new concept base, Ruan Ning is still confused and does not know whether it can become a paradise in the future.

  She also hopes to settle down.
  Wen Mei lowered her voice and said: "The camp for the victims is very busy now. It is said that the command post collects intelligence from various places, hoping to understand the situation outside as soon as possible and then send it to the Black Sea Command Center."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows unexpectedly: "Again Going to Black Sea Province?"
  Wenmei said: "They said they would try their best to restore communications. I don't understand this. I only know that I am asking the victims from outside."
  Ruan Ning said, this is also a normal operation. , now there are many private bases outside. Regardless of the terrifying reputation of the Jinbei City military, if other bases attack in groups, the consequences are really unpredictable.
  "Also," Wenmei said in a lower voice while paying attention to Zhao Xiaobao, "I also heard that the four major command posts decided to merge Yueshan Camp with the Disaster Victims Camp, and it will be called Jinbei City Disaster Resistance Center from now on.
  " The thing was strange. Ruan Ning was surprised: "The people from Yueshan camp are willing to merge?"
  Wenmei said: "They have no food, so why are they not willing?"
  "Others saved before the super flare The food has gone bad a long time ago. The rich people only have a few compressed biscuits on hand. The place in Yueshan Camp is hot and not as cool as our air raid shelter." "
  And the leaders have said that those with money People can move if they want to, but forget it if they don't. The most important thing now is to transfer scientists and combine them with the population of our refugee camp to guide potato cultivation and focus on developing productivity." "
  This That's the most important thing."
  Ruan Ning was thinking about whether this would have any impact on herself, but when she looked up, she saw her "ex-boyfriend" walking towards her.
  Ex-boyfriends are nothing and can be fooled.
  The problem is also the ex-boyfriend’s father.
  Ruan Ning didn't want to get entangled with Lu Xinhua, so she lowered her head and said, "Aunt Wen, I'll come to see you next time. I'll leave today. You take good care of yourself and Xiaobao."
  Although Wenmei felt strange, she still Still nodded.
  Ruan Ning continued to lower her head, using the dim light to touch the other side of the air-raid shelter.
  Unfortunately, a large number of people came in from the other side of the air-raid shelter, and there were hundreds of them.
  Unless Ruan Ning learns to fly now, she will definitely not be able to survive.
  She paused on the spot for a few seconds, and felt that it was a waste to waste a transshipment container. Moreover, because there were too many new people recently, the camp for the victims had tightened their vigilance, and it was impossible for her to change her appearance in front of everyone.
  Over there, a group of people who were moving looked bad.
  Someone said: "Oh my God, there are so many people. Do we all sleep together at night?"
  "I think we should leave the camp. Although there are more robbers outside, it doesn't mean that we can't survive. Why bother? Living in a place like this?"
  A little boy cried: "Mom, this place is so dirty and messy, I don't want to stay here."
  The child's mother quickly comforted the child, but she was also very dissatisfied with the current environment. Difficult to accept.
  She said to her husband: "Otherwise we should find a place to live outside. In this kind of environment, children will easily get sick."
  The man frowned and said, "Have you forgotten? You signed up to be a teacher before coming to the refugee camp. What will happen to those children now that they have run away?"
  The woman said sadly: "But our son can't stand this kind of environment."
  A person next to him persuaded: "It's best not to move outside. You don't go out much. , I don’t know the situation outside, but thieves, robbers, and murderers are everywhere now.”
  When the woman heard this, she shivered while holding her son.
  The man also looked ugly.
  Seeing that these people were not moving forward, the soldier in charge of the guard behind said loudly: "You should find a place to stay. Don't waste time here. You have to queue up to get water today, otherwise you will have a drink." There’s nothing to drink.”
  When everyone heard this, they looked at each other and hurried inside carrying large and small bags.
  Ruan Ning saw that Lu Ze and Lu Xinhua were not moving.
  Farther away, Sun Yongchao

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 92/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint