She couldn't laugh or cry in her heart, and she looked at the door with great interest. Sure enough, not long after, Chu Dingfeng was tied up behind his back and pressed up. The man even kicked Chu Dingfeng, causing him to fall on his face.
  Zheng Kun said gently: "You can go out."
  Although the man was puzzled, he still closed the door respectfully and left.
  Zheng Kun still looked like that, with a smile in his eyes, looking at the pair of brothers kneeling on the ground.
  After a moment, he said: "This Chu Dingfeng has no good intentions. He came to my S area during the day and wanted to take away the two women I raised." "
  Even if you are worried, you should think about the current temperature outside. Is that what two weak women can handle?"
  "Did you faint as soon as you went out?"
  Zheng Kun said, "You did something dirty and brought trouble to your brother. If he betrayed you, there should be no problem, right?"
  Chu Ding said Feng sneered: "If you want to kill or cut into pieces, don't even think about getting back those things you lost."
  Zheng Kun looked at Cheng Yilang: "Do you still remember what you said? "
  Cheng Yilang's face turned pale. He just thought that Chu Dingfeng had betrayed him, so he told everything in a hurry. Now he is riding a tiger and can't get off.
  Zheng Kun had a strong sense of ritual and could not do it himself. Instead, he said: "Didn't you just say that Chu Dingfeng has such a big treasury and has never thought of helping you? Do you really not hate him at all? "
  Cheng Yilang immediately said: "Of course I hate it."
  Zheng Kun: "As long as you force him to spit out the supplies today, I will spare your life and give you one-tenth of the supplies as reward. ." This work was compiled and uploaded by Situtu in online reading and reading by netizens. "
  How many do you think there are?"
  "That's endless. Treasure house."
  Zheng Kun whispered in his ear: "And think about it, today you have betrayed his secret, will he tolerate you in the future?"
  Cheng Yilang looked at Chu Dingfeng.
  Chu Dingfeng didn't hear the last sentence. He felt that there was no room for change. As long as Cheng Yilang fought back and captured Zheng Kun, they could escape today.
  Under normal circumstances, isn't this how villains seek death?
  With expectations in his heart, Chu Dingfeng winked hard at Cheng Yilang.
  Over there, Zheng Kun dropped a knife to Cheng Yilang, then stepped aside and took out his pistol.
  Cheng Yilang grabbed the knife from the ground and began to cut his own rope.
  Chu Dingfeng kept winking, hoping that Cheng Yilang would cooperate with him: "Langzi, you don't really want to do anything to me. We are brothers in need." "
  If you want supplies, I can give it to you."
  It took five or six minutes for Cheng Yilang to cut the rope and free his hands.
  Now there are two choices before him.
  First, deal with Zheng Kun with a backhand.
  Second, fight against Chu Dingfeng.
  Ruan Ning watched with great interest, wondering what choice Cheng Yilang would make.
  The system then prompted: "Host, your invisibility device only has five minutes left."
  Ruan Ning was heartbroken: "Only the last two are left. No, we must watch this scene until the end."

  She added Renew for one hour.
  Cheng Yilang had already walked up to Chu Dingfeng during her renewal period.
  He asked: "You went to steal supplies today, why didn't you remind me."
  "Have you ever thought about what would happen to me if you were caught? You still want to run away with a woman." "
  Is it because of you? In your heart, women are more important than brothers?"
  Chu Dingfeng immediately said: "How is it possible? Women are just clothes, and brothers are brothers. I never thought about being caught. I had a good plan, but who knew that those two women would faint? Fell down, I tripped over something on the ground again, it was just an accident."

  When Ruan Ning heard this, she realized that she had triggered a series of good luck in Chu Dingfeng.
  No wonder he was caught.
  Over there, Chu Dingfeng was still winking, hoping that Cheng Yilang would betray him.
  Cheng Yilang didn't know if he had received his signal, so he suddenly turned around and said, "Basic Commander, this Chu Dingfeng is born to love women and wants to chase women all day long." "
  I think it's best to force him. The best way is to kill his descendants."
  "Let him be a eunuch and see if he dares not to bring supplies!"
  Hearing this, Zheng Kun smiled fullly: "Sure enough, it's still the case. Friends know their weaknesses best, so just do as you say."
  Ruan Ning didn't know what Chu Dingfeng was thinking, but anyway, she felt that it shocked the whole family.
  No way...
  is she going to achieve her second highest dream?
  Ruan Ning immediately calculated in her heart, one of them is Chu Dingfeng's best friend in the original book, and the other is Chu Dingfeng's best ally in the original book. These two important supporting characters must have high luck. Can they break the defense together? Where is Chu Dingfeng?
  Who will die today?
  Can that thing be saved?
  Ruan Ning opened her eyes wide and watched as Cheng Yilang approached Chu Dingfeng with a knife and then unbuttoned his trousers.
  "Ah this..." Ruan Ning wanted to look but was too embarrassed to do so.
  The system asked: "Host, do you want to turn on the children's mode for you?"
  Ruan Ning: "Get out."
  Over there, Chu Dingfeng's body was relatively hydrated, and he was so frightened that he sweated profusely and wet his clothes instantly.
  "Don't!" He suddenly shouted loudly: "Cheng Yilang! Are we good brothers?"
  Cheng Yilang said: "When you ran away with two beauties, did you ever think that I was your good brother? "
  Chu Dingfeng's expression changed drastically, and he finally realized that he could no longer instigate Cheng Yilang.
  "I'll take it out, and I'll hand over all the supplies right away."
  Chu Dingfeng said in a panic, and countless compressed biscuits, as well as some packaged snacks, cigarettes and wine appeared on the open space in the room.
  Zheng Kun hurried over to take a look: "These are all supplies from our base, where are your own?"
  Chu Dingfeng was heartbroken: "Don't go too far, do you really think I can't do anything? What if you really offend me? If you kill me, be careful I kill your whole family."
  Cheng Yilang pointed the knife down: "I can also destroy your whole family, and it will be tens of millions of dollars."
  Chu Dingfeng was suddenly frightened and swished out. Put supplies on the side.
  Large meters.
  Meat.
  water.
  Countless medicines.
  There are also fresh fruits and fresh vegetables.
  After putting these things away, Chu Dingfeng said painfully: "It's gone, it's really gone, that's all."
  Cheng Yilang was stunned and couldn't believe it: "So you really have so many things, but you never You didn't give me any, but I still thought of you as a brother."
  It was okay not to see so many supplies, but after seeing them, he hated them even more.
  What kind of brother is he?
  Anyway, Chu Dingfeng has been betrayed, and they will have a life-or-death relationship from now on.
  Zheng Kun didn't have so many thoughts. His face was filled with ecstasy. He picked up the apple and took a bite. The sweet and sour juice immediately filled his mouth.
  "It's really fresh fruit!"
  Zheng Kun was so happy that he didn't forget to throw an apple to Cheng Yilang.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 90/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint