Cheng Yilang smiled: "Of course there is, but you can't mess around in the world now, otherwise you won't know how you will die."
  Ruan Ning: "Anyway, I am alone. Unlike you, I still have a mother. When will I die?" He's dead."
  "Brother Qi, why are you saying such depressing words?" Cheng Yilang smiled, lowered his voice and said, "It's easy if you don't want to be alone, just go to Area V and pick up any woman you want."
  Ruan Ning: "Then why don't you pick her up? "
  Cheng Yilang said: "Chu Dingfeng doesn't like him. I have a mother at home, and I can't support two people now." "
  When we become rich in the future, I will definitely bring back ten or eight."
  Ruan Ning They both laughed in unison.
  Cheng Yilang asked again: "How are you thinking about joining the team? How about joining our 99th team?"
  Ruan Ning laughed and looked teasingly: "Langzi, I think you are better than Lei." Brother is still worried. Why, do you want to be the vice-captain?"
  "Who doesn't want to be promoted?" Cheng Yilang made no secret: "I think you are great, Brother Qi. If we have a powerful person in our team, won't our life be more protected? ?"
  Ruan Ning: "Okay, I'll think about it again. I still have cigarettes on hand, so I'll wait for two days."
  Cheng Yilang smiled: "That's okay, if I can get by, I'll definitely do it too. ."
  After arriving in Area A, the three of them parted ways at the top of the stairs.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and followed him without using the invisibility device. ▲思▲Rabbit▲Online▲Read▲Read▲Chu
  Dingfeng and Cheng Yilang live in a four-person room. Not to mention whether they talk about serious things in front of Yu Hui, they definitely won't talk in front of Zhou Kuan.
  I don’t know if Su Zirui was beaten or not. He is a smart person and should not suffer a big loss.
  Moreover, the base stipulates that private fights are not allowed, and the three people in this area will not really do anything to Su Zirui.
  Besides, Cheng Yilang's target should be her.
  Fill the room with ice cubes, and eat some ice cream, cake, fruit, etc. Ruan Ning went to bed early.
  The next night, she first counted her important props.
  There are 3 cloaking devices left.
  I have been using Yi Container for five days and there are still 5 left.
  I bought 10 locators at one time and there are 9 left.
  According to Yi Container's calculation, she can stay at this base for up to 5 days, and she doesn't know if she can figure out Dingfeng's trump card in 5 days.
  While I was making calculations in my mind, there was suddenly the sound of chaotic footsteps upstairs.
  Although it was time to get up now, there wouldn't be such a big movement. Ruan Ning quickly used an easy container and left the room.
  There were many people standing in the corridor watching the excitement.
  However, most people just took a look and didn't know what happened. Ruan Ning didn't get any useful information.
  Soon, a team came down from upstairs, carrying three people in sacks.
  The crowd was talking a lot: "Did they catch the Pangu base spy?"
  "It must be, they are cunning and cunning, they like to do this the most!"
  Seeing so many people watching, the leader of the team yelled: "What are you looking at? Look, if you have this time, hurry up and go on a mission. Do you want to starve to death?"
  The crowd suddenly dispersed.
  Ruan Ning also left temporarily and decided to go to the 99th Squadron later to talk to each other and have a relationship with Cheng Yilang.
  At half past six, Ruan Ning went downstairs on time.
  As expected, the 99th Squadron was already gathering, but there were even fewer people today, only 24, and Cheng Yilang was nowhere to be seen.
  Ruan Ning was stunned. Cheng Yilang came back with him yesterday. There was no possibility that something went wrong outside.
  Could it be that they were the ones arrested this morning?

  Ruan Ning walked over to say hello to Zhao Lei first, and then asked where Cheng Yilang had gone.
  Zhao Lei was distraught: "Don't mention it. He was arrested by the picket this morning. Just don't implicate us."
  Ruan Ning pretended to be surprised: "How is it possible? The person arrested this morning was Langzi? He Why were you arrested?"
  "Who knows, and no one informed me." Zhao Lei's face turned grim: "It's best not to implicate us, otherwise..."
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "What about the other people who were arrested? Who are these two people? Doesn't he live in a four-bed room?"
  Zhao Lei said impatiently: "How do I know? He has a friend who is often away. Maybe he didn't come back yesterday."
  "Damn it, I should have left in the first place. My relationship is moving in."
  Chu Dingfeng came back yesterday, and Ruan Ning saw it with her own eyes.
  Most of the three people were Cheng Yilang and his mother, and there was another person whose identity was unknown.
  Since Zhao Lei doesn't know, now he just needs to confirm whether there is anyone missing in Fumantiandi.
  Ruan Ning comforted and said: "Brother Lei, don't worry too much. It may be a small matter. Let them go and cooperate with the inquiry."
  Zhao Lei was not in the mood to talk nonsense now: "Okay, we have to go on a mission now, are you coming? Come on."
  Ruan Ning shook his head: "I'd better forget it and wait for two days to see the situation clearly."
  Zhao Lei looked at Ruan Ning deeply: "Li Qi, you are a smart person, and smart people know how to make decisions."
  Ruan Ning smiled: "Of course."
  After the 99th squadron left, Ruan Ning waited there for a while and saw the Fumantiandi boys gathering listlessly, but Zhou Kuan was not inside.
  It looks like he was caught too.
  In other words, Chu Dingfeng ran away.
  Ruan Ning felt regretful, guessing that the male protagonist must have done something big during the day, and all his cohabitants were arrested.
  As his good brother, Cheng Yilang was in danger this time.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and felt that she still had to take a look at this excitement, at least to understand what Chu Dingfeng did.
  She found a secluded place and used the invisibility device.
  Zhao Lei just revealed the information that the person who arrested Cheng Yilang was from the picket team, and the picket team was directly under the base director, which means that Cheng Yilang should be in Area S now.
  Ruan Ning decided to go there and take a look.
  With the invisibility device, it is too easy to enter any place. After Ruan Ning arrived in Area S, she found a house that was heavily guarded. She immediately went inside and found that Cheng Yilang and the three of them were being escorted and kneeling. on the ground.
  And sitting on the sofa was a man about fifty years old.
  He was dressed decently and cleanly, with a gun on his waist. He had no beard or hair, and he looked somewhat majestic.
  Ruan Ning guessed that this person should be the base director Zheng Kun.
  The interrogation hadn't started yet, and there was silence in the room.
  After a while, Zheng Kun asked someone to release the mouths of the three of them.
  Zhou Kuan quickly kowtowed and begged for mercy: "Chief of the base, I really don't know anything. I don't know anything."
  Zheng Kun said nothing.
  Zhou Kuan cried bitterly: "I'm not familiar with that Chu Dingfeng at all. I don't know how he left during the day, and I don't know what he did."
  Zheng Kun said slowly: "What? I don’t even know. What’s the use of keeping you?”
  “Drag him out and bury him alive.”
  Zhou Kuan’s face was expressionless: “Chief of the base, give me another chance. I will definitely do it for the base in the future. Charge into battle, please spare my life."
  Zheng Kun ignored him.
  After the house became quiet again, he looked at Cheng Yilang's mother, and his voice was even gentle: "Do you know what?"

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 89/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint