Zhao Lei laughed and put his arms around his shoulders: "Let me introduce you to him. This man is Cheng Yilang. He is good at close combat and has great skills. He used to specialize in boxing. He said he has won ‌Prize."
  "Don't look at him. He has no muscles now. In fact, his fist strength is amazing and his movements are very agile. We can't fight him at all."
  Then, he introduced to Cheng Yilang: "This The name is Li Qi, a new member we plan to recruit. He used to be in the big base. He has a pack of cigarettes in his hand and he is a ruthless character."
  Ruan Ning remained silent, and Cheng Yilang looked at him: "Qi Brother, just call me Langzi."
  There is no similarity between this man and Cheng Jikuan. Although they both have expressionless faces, Cheng Yilang gives off the ferocious feeling of a reform-through-labor prisoner.
  Ruan Ning said: "Dude, you used to box? You look like a powerful person at first glance."
  Zhao Lei laughed: "So with you joining us, our 99th team will be even more powerful, and sooner or later we will become the strongest team in the base."
  Cheng Yi‌ Neither Lang nor Ruan Ning spoke.
  Zhao Lei asked Ruan Ning again: "How is it? Our team is pretty good, right?"
  Ruan Ning smiled at him and did not agree immediately: "Of course, but I have to think about it again."
  Zhao Lei did not Reluctantly, it is normal for the strong to be picky.
  "Okay, do you think you are going to interview with other teams today, or are you going to hang out with us for a day?"
  Ruan Ning pretended to think for a few seconds: "I will hang out with you for a day, Brother Lei, to see what the rules are here." ▲思▲Rabbit▲Documents▲Documents▲Share▲and▲Online▲Online▲Read▲Read▲
  More than thirty people set out.
  Ruan Ning walked naturally beside Cheng Yilang and said in a casual tone: "How many days have you been here?"
  Cheng Yilang said: "Just three or four days."
  "Then you are quick to join. The team." Ruan Ning asked: "Why did you choose to join this team? I looked at the rankings yesterday. There is the Dragon Team, the Heavenly Team, and the Laozi Team."
  I have to complain, this group of people have The team name is Zhong Er, which is not as ceremonial as the base captain.
  Among a group of people who were fighting and killing people, he was full of humanity.
  Cheng Yilang said: "The new team is good. There are no deputy captains or squad leaders here. If you work hard for ten days and a half, you might be able to get promoted."
  Ruan Ning pretended to be enlightened: "You are right. , get promoted soon."
  When the group arrived at the entrance of the base, Ruan Ning found Su Mingrui squatting in the corner.
  When Su Mingrui saw him, his eyes lit up at first, and then he realized there were so many people and quickly curled up.
  Ruan Ning ignored him.
  Cheng Yilang asked at this time: "Brother Qi, do you know that kid?"
  Ruan Ning said: "What do you know? He entered the base on the same day. He wants to curry favor with me."
  Cheng Yilang sneered. : "These little arms and legs want to hang out with you, and they don't know their own abilities."
  Ruan Ning said casually.
  Unlike individual people wandering around outside, the base has divided areas for each team to prevent their own people from fighting with their own people.
  The area of ​​the 99th team is in the former development area, and the location is not very good. It used to be all factories, and you can only find a pile of broken iron by searching.
  So Team 99 mainly looks for people and then robs them.
  Everyone in Nanyuan City is familiar with this set, and Ruan Ning doesn't even need to do it. He looks at the thirty men like a pack of hungry wolves, listening to the sounds in the wilderness, trying to find food. Grass animals break bones and suck out marrow.
  An hour later, they finally caught an old man and his thirteen or fourteen-year-old granddaughter.
  There was basically nothing to eat, only two pieces of moldy bread.
  Zhao Lei said: "Unlucky, why didn't we get a good start?"
  Diao Zi asked, "Boss, what should we do with these two people?"

  Zhao Lei thought for a moment.
  "These two will probably not be able to find anything to eat. No matter how much they are raised, they will only die outside." Zhao Lei said, "Bring this little one into the base, and the old one won't care."
  Diao Zi He said hello, and then led two people to snatch the little girl.
  If this girl really wants to enter the base, her fate is self-evident.
  The old man must have known it, and he held his granddaughter tightly and refused to let go: "Brothers, please give my granddaughter a way to live. She is only thirteen years old. Let her go."

  Diao Zi said in front of Ruan Ning . He was polite, but now he showed a fierce look: "Old man, we took her back just to give her a way out. How can she live for two days with you?" "
  In our base tomorrow, she can be fat and healthy."
  The old man said on his face With tears streaming down her face, she looked at her young granddaughter with cloudy eyes: "Nanny, do you still want to live?"
  The little girl did not answer.
  I don’t know if she understands the meaning of these words, but Ruan Ning guesses that she does.
  She frowned and was about to speak when the old man over there suddenly drew his sword.
  The whole scene fell into dead silence.
  Diao Zi obviously didn't expect that such a thing would happen. He quickly took a few steps back and said, "Fuck, blood is splattered on my clothes. I'm going to be nagging my two wives again when I get back."
  Ruan Ning Lowering his eyes, several people next to him laughed, laughing at Diao Zi for being afraid of his wife.
  Ignoring the corpses of an old man and a young man, a group of people continued to move forward.
  This is not the cruelest time of the end. Even if you die later, you may still be used as food.
  At this time, Cheng Yilang suddenly said: "Brother Qi, I heard that you came from Xihai City?"
  Ruan Ning came back to her senses and looked at Cheng Yilang.
  I don’t know if he and Chu Dingfeng have ever been to Xihai City. The plot is now in a mess.
  Ruan Ning said: "How do you know?"
  Cheng Yilang: "Brother Lei is used to asking before recruiting people. He will investigate everything first. Otherwise, how would he go to your dormitory to call people in the morning?"
  Ruan Ning smiled. : "I'm from Xihai City. Our base was destroyed there, so I escaped." "
  Who is so powerful?"
  Ruan Ning said, "I don't know, why are you asking so many questions? Do you still know that something so far away can't be done?"
  Cheng Yilang laughed: "Just asking casually, it's boring every day."
  Ruan Ning said: "I also want to know who destroyed our base. I used to What he does is a job of blocking the highway."
  Someone next to him heard this and asked curiously: "How to block the road?"
  "We are near the sea in Xihai City, and there is a drought. Many people want to drink sea water." Ruan Ning said: "Those idiots, Don't you know that sea water also needs to be filtered? How can there be so much fresh water?" "
  In short, I was placed on the highway by the base. There were at least tens of thousands of people who wanted to pass by. The base collected 10 kilograms of compressed biscuits for each person. Let's collect a pound ourselves."
  The man's eyes widened and his face was full of envy: "Isn't it possible that you can eat just sitting there?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Yes, otherwise how could we be targeted by someone and destroy the base? Destroyed."
  Cheng Yilang said: "I see, it seems that the outside world is much more exciting." "
  Unlike our city, there is actually a military guard, and I am nervous even if I grab a compressed biscuit."
  Ruan Ning looked at him . At first glance, there was no conversation.
  Actually she really wants to say hello to you

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 87/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint