Mean

Angst

The performance team were currently in the practice room, they finished their practice a while ago and were now just having fun together.

Jun was siting on the floor, too tired to play along with the three younger, watching them having fun.
« I TOUCH YOU JUN ! YOU HAVE TO TOUCH SOMEONE TO NOT BE CONTAMINATED ANYMORE ! » Chan yelled, the three of them running away from Jun.
« I told you guys I'm not playing, I'm tired. » he said with a little smile.
« Tss... you're not fun Jun. » Minghao said sighing, suddenly, Jun approached him and touched him.
« haha ! I got u hao ! » Jun smiled.
« Eww you're disgusting don't touch me, sigh, I'll probably get aids or something now. » Minghao said in disgust giving a death glare to Jun. The latter was kind of hurt about the younger's words but still tried to smile.

The 13 boys decided then to all met at mingyu's and wonwoo's place just to spend some time together.
They were all in the living room some were playing, other were chatting, some were just resting. Minghao was just sitting on the couch not really doing anything, he was watching the others playing with attention. Because of that he didn't realize that someone just sat beside him. After a time he felt an arm around he shoulders and look beside to see who was siting with him, just to see jun with a smile, oh how he hated that innocent smile.

« Don't touch me. You're disgusting. » he said before pushing Jun's arm away from him. The older didn't understand why minghao was acting that way so when the younger stand up from the couch and went to the kitchen he followed him to get answers.
« Why are you acting that way ? » he asks entering the kitchen were minghao was drinking a glass of water.
« Because you're annoying me Jun. » The latter answered harshly. Jun was lost, he could swear nothing had happened between the two the last days, so he didn't understand why Minghao was acting this way. Plus he never calls him Jun, only when he was very angry.
« But I really don't understand hao, what did I do ? Could you explain it to me please ? I don't want us to get mad at each other okay ? » Jun was really trying to calm the younger so the two could talks calmly and fix the situation but sadly minghao wasn't thinking the same.
« Just shut the fuck up you're the most annoying bitch I've ever seen jun you're pissing me off every single days ! » the younger just yelled at him. Jun was feeling really hurt about what he was just said and decided to just leave.
« Okay... I'm sorry hao. » he went to the living room and tells goodbye to the others. Maybe his younger was just in a bad mood and had to spreed his anger against someone, unfortunately this someone was Jun today.

When he arrives home Jun just starts crying, all the tears he was holding back since the morning just all came out at once. He decides to not think about it to much and went to take a shower, a really hot one. After that he went to eat some ramen in front of the tv and then went to his room. It was already 11pm and Jun was ready to go to sleep since he was supposed to wake up early tomorrow for a shooting. But before that, he decided to at least send a message to minghao.

- Hi Minghao, I'm sorry you felt that way today and I hope you'll get better ! Remember that if you need to talks or anything I will always be there for you so don't just be mean like that because it's really hurts to be threatened this way by someone you love :(
If it's me who did something wrong hao I'm really really sorry I know that sometimes I don't control my words and don't realize that I'm hurting people around me. But just know that I would never want to hurt you intentionally, I love you so much my hao hope you'll get better ! And again I'm really sorry if I did anything wrong ! Let's talks together when you'll feel a little better okay ? Have a good night, I love you Jun~

                                                       Read.

« Im so sorry junnie... »

————————

Hi guys !! 🤍
I know it's been so long I'm so sorry I didn't post I was so lazy ! Sorry :(
I'm posting a little chapter since winter breaks is over and I'm going back to school tomorrow (well today since it's already 2am why am I still not sleeping ?  I'll regret it tomorrow)
Anyways !! Hope you will have a great 2024 year !!
Kiss kiss loves <33 🤍🤍

———————