Birthday

Fluff (but a little sad tho)

Today was Jun's birthday, the boy was so happy to reach his home after school seing the decorations her mom did with the help of his brother and his dad.
« Wow ! It's so pretty I can't wait for my friends to see it ! » He expressed with a big smile jumping in the house.

« Who did you invite ? » his mom asks smiling at her son.
« Some people in my class and a few friend from school club ! Even the guys from basketball team wanted to come ! »
« No way ! That's amazing buddy » His dad said ruffling his hair.
« But why didn't you invite Minghao ? Aren't you two friends ? » his mom asks curious
« Well, I don't think he really considers me as his friend so I didn't want to bother him... » Jun is answer, his mom convinced about the opposite.

His family was at his grandparents to let him have his party with his friends. It was about to start in an hour but there was still no one and he already received at least 10calls/text from some people who finally weren't coming. The boy still had hope anyways and was still waiting in the couch with his birthday hat and playing with some balloons.

Jun's party should've started 2h ago. No one cames.
Jun felt stupid for even thinking his « friends » were coming or the other people at school.
So he decided to go for a walk to change his ideas.

After his little walk Jun went back home, before reaching his house he saw Minghao leaving his. Minghao moved here last summer, he talked to him a few times because since they were both Chinese their parents immediately got along, despite that they weren't really close.
« Oh hey Jun. Happy birthday ? I guess... » The latter said quite awkwardly. Jun looked at him with surprised.
« How did you know it was my birthday ? »
« Jun you're literally walking with a birthday hat. » The later suddenly realized.
« Ohhh, so that's why people were looking at me ! » minghao chuckled approaching jun
« Yeah I guess, anyway why are you out alone when it's supposed to be your birthday ? » Jun's smile slowly fade away and his scratches his neck. « Well... No-no one cames so I'm just... you know ? »
Minghao just looks at him with pity,
« Why didn't you invite me ? I would've come and even bring friends ! Come on let's go to your house. » the younger took his arm and bring Jun to his place. Then he texted his friends to come.

« Minghao I don't even know them and they don't even know me. Don't force them I don't want to be a burden... I'm sure they won't even like me...»
« Jun, that's what parties are made for ; make friends, real friends not people who would dump you on your birthday. And remember Jun, you're not a burden okay ? You're amazing, cool, talented, funny, kind, and so pretty I'm sure they'll love you !»
Jun blushes slightly at the compliments and smile.
« Thank you minghao... But I tough you didn't want to be my friend because you won't talk to me and avoid me... »
Minghao stop and moment and then looks at Jun « it's just that you were so cool and all, I just felt shy... I'm sorry I didn't want you to feel that way but anyway ! Let's have fun till the others are here it's your birthday right ? » Jun smile in response and the two of them went to play in the living room, playing some music game, eating, throwing pillows at each other and all.

After a while the bell rang, Jun and minghao went to open and the younger's friends were there. They all came in wishing Jun a happy birthday.
He knew some of them from school as wonwoo, both were often next to each other in French class, Hoshi who were part of the basketball team, he didn't invite him because the later got injured and was absent last week, he also knew mingyu, wonwoo's boyfriend by what he saw, sometimes the taller would great him when he came to take wonwoo after class. He know some others just as neighbors like Joshua, woozi and Chan. Same as Minghao he didn't invite them because he thought they weren't « that » friends to asks them.
« hi guys ! Thank you for coming at Jun's party let's make it his best party ! » Minghao yelled and all the boys yelled in response.

They first introduced each other and then all had fun dancing and all and were now all siting in the living room tired.
« We should play some game to finish this party what do y'all think ? » seungkwan asks
« Like what ? » Seungcheol asks
« I'm tired I wanna sleep » woozi said laying on hoshi, the latter kissing him.
« Okay this sound that sound shit but let's play the bottle game ! » seokmin asks, the others glaring at him but then agreeing

After 4/5 round, some arguments, Vernon and seungkwan still making out and mingyu still begging for wonwoo to forgive him for kissing Minghao, the bottle finally pointed at jun after Minghao spin it.
« Okay Jun it's us now. » the younger said approaching him. Jun star to panick a little when minghao closed his eyes and when his lips formed a pout, he was getting closer and closer to him. Since he didn't know what to do Jun just peck minghao's cheeks.

Everyone was shocked and minghao too.
« I-Im sorry I don't... I don't know how to kiss so... » he said quit embarrassed
« Awww cute !! » they all yelled, suddenly Minghao kissed Jun roughly, the older quickly answered to the kiss (at least tried).
After like 40sec they finally pulled away, both panting.
« That was your birthday gift. » Minghao said fixing his hair and sitting back. All the boys were too stunned to speak.
« Wow... that was... hum, thanks ? I guess » Jun said blushing like hell.
« I think we should go now right guys ? » jeonghan asks
« Yep we're gonna leave you two ! That was a great party Jun happy birthday again ! » seungcheol said. They quickly all left wishing him again a happy birthday.

After cleaning the house, the two Chinese were sitting on Jun's bed none of them daring to talk.
« I think that was the best gift I've ever received. » Jun finally talk. Minghao looked at him biting his lips.
« We can continue if you want... Your gift would be more amazing. » he said approaching his hyung.
He kissed him and jun kissed immediately back, they slowly touch each other and begin to removed their clothes...

They were now both on the bed, naked, sleeping. And what seemed to be Jun's worst birthday became the best of his life.

————————-
Hiiii ! Guess who's finally back 😛 thank you guys for waiting ❤️❤️
I'm sorry I rushed the end of that story but I hope you liked it 🤍
More to come...
Bye bye ! 🤍
—————————-

Bye bye ! 🤍—————————-