Baby

Fluff

Minghao woke up this morning with a headache, it was already 12am. He and Jun had a little party together last night to celebrate minghao's birthday so they drank a little too much.

He went down to the kitchen but didn't find anyone there, he then check the living room but still no one. He went to the front door and saw Jun's shoes so the latter was still here, probably sleeping.

Minghao went to the guest room where Jun was sleeping but didn't find him in his bed.
He turned on the light and saw a small figure under the blanket.
« Jun-ah ! Wake up ! » he yelled jumping on the bed. He feel the blanket moving and hear a small « ...hmm »
Minghao get up and moved the blanket away just to see....
A baby ?
Who looked identically to Jun.
« Huh ...? What the fuck...? » the baby rubbed his eyes and smiled.
« Gê ! » he yelled lifting his arms for Minghao to takes him in his.
« Jun-ah it's you ? »
The baby didn't respond and was still waiting for Minghao to take him in his arms. The latter finally took him and smell it,
Jun's smell.
« Omg jun it is you ! » the baby just makes some noise and just hug Minghao harder.
« Okay I think in need some help. »

Minghao was now in the living room along with wonwoo and mingyu the three of them watching baby jun sucking his fingers on the couch. The baby was smiling looking at them while giggling.
« What is he even laughing at ? » wonwoo asks staring at him
« He's a baby he just laughing for nothing hyung » mingyu said pointing at junnie.
« So what are we doing with him guys ? » minghao asks before jun starts to cry. The younger immediately took him in his arms.

« What's wrong baby ? »
« Omg he's crying harder »
« Is he sleepy ? »
« No way he just woke up. »
The three boys were completely lost.

« Then he's hungry ! »
« Guys I don't have babies food what are we going to do ? » minghao asks, jun still crying.
« You know what I'll go to the supermarket and you guys try to play with him or anything. » Mingyu said grabbing his car keys.
« Let's put some cartoon on the tv »

Jun was now sitting on the couch a plushie in his arms, he was less crying because of the cartoons but was still sniffing. Wonwoo and Minghao was sitting on the other couch exhausted.
« When is mingyu coming back ? »
« I don't know... But, Minghao ? »
« Yes ? »
« What happened ? Why is jun a baby ? And how is going to be an adult again ? »
« Omg you're asking too much question just enjoy the cuteness »
Wonwoo just sighed before mingyu finally comeback

« Hey guys, hiii babyyy!! So I bought some milk plus food plus diapers plus pacifier and others baby's stuff. »
« omg mingyu thank you so much » Minghao hugged him and went to junnie with some food.
« You're hungry baby right ? »
« Haaa ! » baby Jun just said smiling.
« Come here love » Minghao took him on his lap and start to feed him some milk then some compote.

Mingyu and Wonwoo were admiring them, holding hand.
« should we have a baby ? » mingyu asks, wonwoo almost fainted.

« Come on baby burp » Minghao was now holding junnie on his shoulder trying to make him burp, unfortunately Jun still hasn't.
« Come on junnie you have to burp ! » junnie was just drooling on minghao's shirt instead of doing what he was told to.

Right before the older was about to stop he heard a lil « bup »
« AWWW HES SO ADORABLE » the three oldest yelled.
« Okay baby now you have to sleep ! » minghao takes him to his room and put him on his bed.
« Good nap love » he kissed he cheeks and went to the living room with mingyu and wonwoo.

It was now 10pm and the boys suddenly heard the baby crying. They quickly went to the room and immediately smelled the reason why jun was crying.
« Omg mingyu thanks you bough diapers... » Minghao went to pick one and get back in the room. The three boy took jun in the bathroom and put him on a towel.

They took of his clothes and cleaned him but before they could even dressed him the baby start running in the house.
« YAH JUNNIE WHERE YOU GOING »
« CATCH HIM »
The three boy were now running after junnie in the house, the baby giggling like hell.
« GOT YOU » wonwoo finally catches him and bring him back to the bathroom along with the boys, the three of them tired.

They finished to dressed him and took him back to his room.
« Now you have to sleep baby » Minghao said playing with Jun's cheeks, the baby strating to play with minghao's fingers.
« Well Minghao, I think we're gonna leave you, if you need anything call us okay ? »
« Okay mingyu don't worry, I'll take you guys to the door »

The three boys made their goodbye and minghao went to the kitchen to eat something since he was really hungry. After a while he went to check on Jun and saw him sleeping peacefully.
« My baby, have a good night I love you » he said kissing him on his nose and went to sleep in the couch.

The next morning,
Minghao woke up hearing sounds in the kitchen. He went there and saw jun, the adult Jun.
« Jun ! It's you !! » he said jumping on the latter's arms.
« Oh your awake ? Of course it's me we spent last night together drinking wine remember ? »
« Omg Jun you have no idea what happened ! But wait I'll call wonwoo and mingyu first »

Minghao called mingyu (knowing that wonwoo will be with him anyway)
« Hello ? »
« Mingyu ! Jun's back ! »
« What do you mean he's back ? Didn't you two where together yesterday ? » wonwoo said.
« What ? You guys were with me yesterday when Jun was a baby » he then heard the two boys laughing at him.
« Omg Minghao you should really slow down on wine you're getting weird »
« But... »
« Anyway we're going on the date bye hao. »

And like that they cut the call. Was is all a dream ? Omg of course how could something like that would even happens, minghao thought to himself.
« Minghao you're coming ? I'm made some pancakes ! You would tell me what you wanted to ! » Jun said smiling to Minghao
« Yeah of course » Minghao answer smiling to himself.

« Wow what a dream you had »
« For real. »
« Was I at least cute ? »
« Jun you were adorable I wanted to eat you, but how annoying you were. »
« More than now ? »
« More. »
The two chinese men just laughed and continued to eat their breakfast.

———————-
Hi guys !!!!! Sorry it's bean a while since I haven't uploaded I had my exam and it lasted 1week that was so exhausting but now it's over and next week I'm on vacation yeahhh !!
Hopped you liked the story Jun's so adorable as a baby :( 🤍
Bye bye loves !! 🤍🤍
———————-

———————-Hi guys !!!!! Sorry it's bean a while since I haven't uploaded I had my exam and it lasted 1week that was so exhausting but now it's over and next week I'm on vacation yeahhh !!Hopped you liked the story Jun's so adorable as a baby :( 🤍 B...