Escape room

Angst/fluff
Request : @rennjunn 🤍

Seventeen were currently filming a gose in an escape room but horror version, unfortunately for a scared kitten. Of course I'm talking about jun. The Chinese boy was not confident at all with this episode.
- wouldn't it be better to just play a card game or something ? He said, already shaking.
-Common Jun it's nothing, we've already did worse than just an escape game right ? Jeonghan tried to reassure him.
-it's still scary tho, you guys know I don't like those type of game. He said silently. Jun was really scared when they were playing those horror games but he was trying to not show it in front of the others.

The members were now all in the house trying to find some clues when suddenly all the lights turned off getting all the members screaming.
-Wtf just happened ? Scoups asks
- I don't know but thanks we have our flash lights. Jeonghan said turning on his. The members took theirs too and soon there were some light back. Jun was getting more scared and was now shaking like hell.

They continue to explore the house Jun still scared because it was dark and there were blood everywhere on the floor and the walls.
-You're okay junnie ? Minghao asks softly, slowing his steps to reach Jun.
-Y-yeah I-I am don't worry... Minghao wasn't convinced tho so he just held Jun's hand in his.
-Let's go Jun. They soon notice that all the members weren't there anymore.
-Fuck where are they ? Minghao swear still holding Jun's hand concerne that the latter will get scared.
-Maybe t-they were k-kidnapped... Jun was terrify now.
-Don't say that maybe they just walked faster than us and are just far know let's find them.

Our junhao continue to walks when suddenly minghao was violently took away from jun.
-M-Minghao ?... where are you..?
-Guys ??! Where's everyone ? I'm scared...
Jun was trying to find the guys but it was getting harder since his flash light was slowly leaving him. When it was finally dead (I'm talking about the light 😭) Jun starts to get teary.
-Guys I'm scared where are you ? Minghao ! Jun was like a scared little kitty lost in the woods
-hum.. *sniff* I don't have my light a-anymore...

-What are y'all doing ?? Minghao almost screamed when he was took away.
-Shhh we're going to prank Jun ! Seokmin said.
They were now all watching him laughing at his recation, all, except for minghao who was getting worried for his older.
-Guys I think we should stop by now he's crying..
-Oh Minghao you're not funny we're just hiding a little longer and then we go to see him okay ? Minghao just sighed

Jun was now sitting in the corner all alone in the dark and crying. Minghao thought that was enough
-Okay guys that's it. But before he could join jun Mingyu stopped him.
-Minghao yah stay here you're going to ruin everything !
- Ruining what ? Your stupide joke ? Don't you see that you're going too far he's terrify ! That not funny anymore and it's never been ! Now leave me alone I'm going to see him you dumbass.
He then just ran to Jun and took him in his arms, the lights turning on again.
-Mi-minghao..? You're here ?
-I'm here baby don't worry, stop crying okay ? Minghao said softly before squeezing more jun in his arms.
-Minghao I-I was s-so scared something happened to you...
Jun was still crying, Minghao then whipped his tears away and ruffle his hair.
-Don't worry baby I'm just here now, I'm all alright okay ? Minghao reassure him caressing his back.
-But where are the others ? Jun asks sniffing.
Minghao looked back with an angry look, crossing his arms. Slowly the members get out of their hiding looking at the floor.
-Apologize now. Minghao said holding back his murder desire.
-We're sorry junhui...
-yeah we didn't want to scare you that bad I'm so sorry... They all said giving him puppy eyes.
-It's okay guys, I forgive you...
They then all hugged each other.
-If you guys do something like that to him again I'm all killing you. Minghao said before walking away and getting out of the house with jun intertwining their fingers.
-wow, he's scary when it comes to Jun. They all laughed and join the two Chinese.

———————-
Hi guys !!! Hope you like this story
(I'm for the one who requested it I took a while before uploading it 🥹)
See you guys bye 🤍🤍
———————

———————-Hi guys !!! Hope you like this story (I'm for the one who requested it I took a while before uploading it 🥹) See you guys bye 🤍🤍———————