Fight

Fluff
This one shot is inspired about the video where they say they fought everyday when they were trainee 💗
Italic : Chinese 
Bold : korean

- Hey Jun is that my shirt ? Minghao asks while entering the living room where Jun and other members were watching tv.
- Yeah maybe. Why ?
- Didn't I tell you to stop stealing my clothes ?
-What's the matter everyone is wearing each other's clothes ? Why are you being a brat ?
- Why are they fighting again ? Wonwoo asks getting tired of these two.
- Who knows. Jeonghan said leaving. Minghao still yelling at Jun.
- You're really annoying Minghao why are you even mad for a shirt ? You're just disturbing everyone with your bullshits. Jun sighed.
- I don't care just give me my shirt back !
- No I'm not going to.  Jun then paid back attention to the tv. Until he felt minghao sitting on his lap. Pulling his shirt
- Give it back !
-Wtf Minghao get the fuck away from me ! Jun try to push him away.
- okay this shit is getting weirder. Hoshi said confused.
-OKAY FINE ! HERE YOU GO ! Jun yelled. He removed minghao's shirt and throw up it at him, the latter falling down the floor. Jun then went back to his room.
- guys can I know why Jun is shirtless ? Seungcheol asks entering the room. Minghao then get up and went back too to his room slamming the door.
- Sigh... These two seriously.

It was now dinner time and all of the boys were sitting around the table on the living room eating peacefully, laughing with each other and all. Minghao was watching them since usually he talked to Jun but now they were cold and he don't understand the others. So he just watched them, eating alone in the corner.
-Mhhh hyung this one taste so good !
- Let me try it too !
-Jun-ah you should eat some of too
- Thank you Shua hyung
-Mhhh it's so good !
Minghao wanted to try some of the soup too but he didn't know how to asks and didn't want to talks to Jun because he thought that the latter was still mad at him. He was looking at the soup and at the members thinking that someone will understand him. Suddenly Jun get up and took the bowl putting it in front of Minghao.
-Th-thank you...Minghao said silently.
-What would you  do without me hao ? Jun said caressing minghao's hair. Minghao blushes a little and taste the soup.
- How is it myungho hyung ? Seungkwan asks
-g-good... Minghao said not sure about his Korean.
-Awnnn he's so cute !! They all yelled at him. The latter being shy. Jun was smiling looking at his reaction.

- Well everyone, time to bed you all go brush your teeth and go to sleep. Scoups said getting up
- Wait hyung just a few more a episode !! Hoshi asks with a pout
- he's right children time to sleep ! Jeonghan said while stretching.
- you two are acting like you were our parents. Woozi said still laying on Vernon's lap
- we still have your responsibility. So get up and go brush your teeth. They then all went to the bathroom arguing over the toothpaste.
- Yah give me some you fucker !
- Hoshi language !! Everyone was trying to get some because with 13 members it was quite hard. Minghao was standing away waiting for his turn holding his toothbrush.
-Here. Minghao turn around to see Jun putting some toothpaste on his toothbrush.
-t-thank you junhui...
They all finished (finally) brushing their teeth and went all to their room.
( room 1 scoups jeonghan jisoo
room 2 hoshi woozi Chan
room 3 Jun minghao dk
Room 4 mingyu wonwoo seungkwan Vernon)
- Good night Jun hyung good night myungho ! Dk said smiling at them before going to his bed
-Good night. They responded in unison.
Jun went to his bed and closed his eyes, after a while he felt a presence in front of him so he opened his eyes.
-Minghao why are you still awake ? Go to your bed.
Minghao was standing in front of Jun's bed with his pillow in his hands.
-Gē can I sleep with you ? I don't feel like sleeping alone.
-You're not sleeping alone we're literally three in the same room hao.
- Jun please !
-okay okay. Come here Jun then give some place to Minghao so he could lay on his bed with him
- so what's up ? Jun asks after a little silence
- nothing. I just felt bad for earlier .
-It's okay don't worry about that.
- I'm sorry Jun. You know I'm really sad these days and really stressed so I'm sorry if I'm being annoying.
- I said don't be sorry, and if you want to talk about anything I'm here okay ? Let's just stop with all these fights minghao.
-Yeah you're right. Thank you junhui.
-No problem baby I love you.
-I love you too gē, good night.
-good night.
They then sleep peacefully in each other arms and of course, argue the day after, again.

——————
Hi guys !! Here's a little story because it's been a while I haven't wrote and I've been thinking about what they've said like I would've never imagine these two fighting !! But that's cute tho.
Anyways bye bye loves !! Don't forget to send me requests if you have some !! 🤍🤍🤍
——————

 Anyways bye bye loves !! Don't forget to send me requests if you have some !! 🤍🤍🤍——————