forever

"O-o-o-oh-kay, just about finished. Just don't touch your hair for 30 minutes. It needs to dry." Portia placed the towel underneath Kentrell's neck and over his shoulders as she lifted his upper half up and off the chair, leading him to sit on the warmer side of the living room.

"Try to stay still. Okay, I love you—I love you too," he replied. His hand reached up to touch his hair, but then he placed it on his thigh instead. He watched as she descended the stairs and rounded the second set of steps before leaving his view.

~

A knock came on the door, "Hey, I thought maybe you needed some help." He had unknowingly pressed himself against her backside as he talked as he moved throughout the room, ending his sentence when he was behind her.

This being a common occurrence, she continued arranging his clothing closet, having already done the shoes earlier upon entering the closet. He moved just as she moved pressed tightly against her. "Has it been 30 minutes?" She turned around allowing him to push her further into the wardrobe, he watched her as she checked his hair, picking and pulling it into a shape that she was satisfied with,

"Kentrell?" "Hmm?" "Go check your hair and tell me what you think." She turned away from him admiring her handiwork before moving toward his jewels.

I added the final touches of cream to my hair then I washed my hands.

I felt a soft kiss on my shoulder before I heard his voice in my ear as he sat next to me.

"Deep condition and deep conversation day are my favorite."

He said as he held my hand in his.