enchant

"Ooh, action." She said as she stood in front of me, lifting my shirt.

"Tonight, Imma let you be a rider, giddy up giddy up, babe." She lifted her leg as she grinding into my front.

"I like the way you kiss me here. I like the way you pull my hair. Baby, if I don't feel it I ain't faking, no, no. I like when you tell me kiss you there. I like when you tell me move it there." She squatted down in front of me.

"So get it up. Time to get it up. You said you a rude boy. Show me what you got now." She licked the front of my jeans right on my area.

She rose slowly as she looked directly into my eyes.

"Do you like it? I want want what you won't want." She came even closer to me.

"Give it to me baby like boom boom boom." She said as she hooked her leg around my waist and did a grind jump against me. I felt our areas meet in such a soft gentle embrace before she removed her leg after the direct yelled.

"Cut. Wonderful. Good Youngboy. Good Portia. Thank you both. That's a wrap. And all that is definitely going in." He said as everyone began clearing out and cleaning up.

She laughed as she too began walking off before turning and grabbing my hand.

"Youngboy, come on." She giggled as she pulled me off the set, too. She was so tickled by people calling me Youngboy.