attached

"Come on, you haven't paid any attention to me, yet," Ken said as he stood behind her holding her waist.

"My love." She answered him as she leaned over wrapping a towel around Ben's forehead.

"Come on, you're done." She told Ben as she allowed him to stand up for the chair as she patted his face dry and placed the fresh clean towel around his shoulders.

She led him to the dining table where Joe was sat waiting as well.

"Okay, so you would only need to use this a little bit at a time each morning and then just put a small amount on your fingertips and gently, and I mean gently massage this on the small hair along your hairline and then whatever is left you massage into your scalp and then shake and let it air dry."

Benjamin nodded as he looked at each item that Portia showed him from his pack and listened as she explained how he should use each item.

He looked up at her. He thought she was dynamic.

"Okay, you are done. Just let it dry on its own."

Ben nodded.

"Baby, how much longer?" Ken asked as he followed behind her still holding her waist as she stood in front of Joe.

"My honey." She said as she patted his arm.

"How much further, Josephine?"

"2 minutes," Joe grumbled as he showed her the timer on his phone.

She lightly touched his hair to check.

"Come on."

"But it's still going," Joe said as he moved the phone closer to her face.

"It's okay, it's ready." She said as she sat him in front of the sink.

"Lean back gently." Ken stayed behind her, with his arms wrapped around her and his face laying sideways on her back as she worked.

"Okay, that's it. You're done, too. Just let it air dry as well."

"For how long?"

She placed her fingertips through his hair and onto his scalp.

"Hmm, 20 minutes should be good."

Joe nodded, setting a new timer on his phone, leaning his arm on his thigh and laying his head in his hand as he watched the time tick away on his phone.

She closed the last jar of hair butter putting it back in Joe's pile.

"All done. You have my attention now."

She turned in his hold as he looked at her.

"I have a bathroom in my bedroom."

He said as he gathered his belongings into a bag and led her out of the living room, up the stairs.