graze

I sat watching her as she sat a few feet away from me.

I noticed that the fans kept trying to get her attention, especially the ones standing closer to the front.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

I watched as someone got her attention and started talking to her.

I was caught off guard when her pretty brown eyes faced me, meeting my eyes.

She tapped my knee, pointing to the girls up front who were now looking at me.

I held my mic up about to ask them what was up but then I heard

"Portia!"

Baby Joe came over to her, standing in front of her.

I laughed because I could hear it but I don't think the crowd could when she responded with.

"BABY JOE!" Matching his voice, exactly right.

He spoke to her with his hands down by his side.

I watched them before looking down, nodding to the music that was playing.

When I looked up again I saw Joe was back across the other side of the stage.

I glanced in her direction and she was looking at Joe, then the crowd, and down at her feet, before rubbing her hands against her thighs.

She did this discreetly as she did she looked around to see if anyone noticed but I did already.

I wonder what he said to her.

What was the conversation about?

Next, I know she jumped up and so did I.

I captured her in an embrace before she moved away from her seat.

"Where are you going? I whispered in her ear as I held the mic away from us.

She had her hands on my shoulders as she whispered back that she was going with Three.

I glanced across the stage and I saw Three near the staircase that led backstage.

I shook my head

" Nah, you not. You don't need to. If you go, I'm gonna be on this side alone. "

I told her as I held her even closer, tightly against my body.

I could feel her nodding her head as she tapped my shoulders.

We were now sitting again, resuming what we were both previously doing all night so far.

I saw Joe come over to her again, this time they were both smiling.

The fuck is so funny?

He nodded and walked backward as smiled her down.

When he reached past the runway part of the stage, he held his mic up.

"You wanna tell'em what's up?"

He asked looking directly at her, leaning his head slightly toward the crowd.

She looked at them then at Joe before she stood up,

"Fuck it up!"

I said as she walked over to the beginning of the runway as the crowd shouted.

Damn, she looks beautiful.

She stood there for a minute.

I sat waiting for her to tear it down.

She was handed a microphone by security, making Joe stop walking midway toward her as he too was holding an extra mic for her to use.

The funny thing is she is just having fun and I know it's still going to be good.