infiltrate

"Aye, Youngboy, we told you your girls got you. Your girl is here in this little bakery cafe waiting in line. You should get down here.

As I was reading the message, I was getting dressed and heading out the door.

Here I come, baby.

~Diner~

I pulled up to the diner. I spotted some of my fans were spread out at different tables in the place. As stepped in further they came towards me for pictures. As the mini crowd lessened, one of the girls told me

"She's over there, she had to sit. I guess her food is taking too long."

"Yeah, I know I called ahead and told them to take their time on her food before I got here."

"Oh, okay get it."

"Thanks, thank you for the message."

I walked over to her table. I was surprised she didn't look up when I came in because the team was a little louder than usual when they saw me.

I slid into the seat in front of her and i just looked at her.

I've been sitting here for a while and she hasn't looked at me once. As I looked closer I saw she had headphones feeding through her shirt, that's why I missed it. As she rubbed her eye, she pulled her phone out of her bag, checked something on it quickly then it looked like she was going to stand up when she finally looked across the table and finally noticed me.

She gracefully gently pulled her headphones out of her ears and I guess lowered her music, too as I heard the sound from the headphones disappear.

"Hi, Portia."

As I was about to ask her out.

There were about two big blue boxes placed on the table between us obstructing my view from her.

I saw her again when she stood up.

She began gathering the bags as she pushed her chair under the table.

"Oh, you out?"

"Yes, Kentrell."

"Okay, um I paid for your food and I got you some extra stuff, so when you open them up don't be surprised."

I explained to her.

She looked down at the bags in her hands and then back at me.

She placed her hands on the left side of my face, rubbed it down to the side, and held the left side of my chin, then her hand slipped onto the base of my neck and laid it flat against my neck.

"Damn, Baby."

She smiled squeezed my neck and as I was lost in her soft touch.

I heard the team whooping and hollering as she walked towards the door.

I turned and watched the interaction to see how she handles attention.

As she got to the door, she turned around, smiled, and said a small "bye" as she pushed the door open and it clicked behind her.

I sat back smiling as the team was clapping for me.

After all this time I finally saw her in person and she doesn't even know that I've been wanting to meet her for so long.

"Damn, baby"