Ruan Cifeng thought of Ruan Ning's awesome RV, and his eyes lit up: "No problem, I will handle them all for you, as many cars as you have in total."
  Ruan Ning smiled and said: "About ten, you can Don't worry, just take your time."
  "I'll use it in about two months."
  Ruan Cifeng was stunned: "Are you going out?"
  Ruan Ning said.
  At eight o'clock the next morning, the temperature had climbed to 45 degrees.
  No one can stand being outside now, so Ruan Ning quickly washed up in the bathroom.
  At the same time, she opened the mall.
  There has been no good stuff for three months in a row. Ruan Ning no longer keeps updating it. She only looks at it every day when she thinks about it.
  This time, the mall gave her related supplies. It was called strange-flavored bitter melon tea, which was effective in clearing away heat and relieving heat. 1 contribution point could be exchanged for 100 packs.
  Items that appear to be useful. If you buy them, you won’t suffer a loss or be fooled. If you don’t buy them, you won’t suffer a loss or be fooled.
  Ruan Ning decisively pretended not to see it.
  She now has 1,650 contribution points. If she can get a thermostatic clothing, she can buy one with a discount card.
  It's a pity that she has never seen this thing again since she first brushed it. ▼This ▼work▼▼ is provided by ▼思▼Rabbit▼网▼▼▼Online▼▼Read▼Read▼
  Sighing in her heart, Ruan Ning took out a cup of mung bean soup and drank it while entering the air-conditioned room.
  It's really comfortable inside.
  Her life was given by the air conditioner.
  Inside the house, Ruan Cifeng was playing chess on the computer, and Zhou Sulan's consciousness sank into the planting space, probably watering the rice.
  After a while, she raised her head and asked sadly: "Ning Ning, there are too many animals in the space, what should we do now?"
  Ruan Ning just turned on the TV and planned to watch the TV series. When she heard this, she asked curiously: "How many chickens are there? ?"
  Zhou Sulan looked distressed: "There are now 65 hens that can lay eggs. They lay at least 60 eggs every day, and the number of chicks is already 254." "Although there are
  not that many ducks and geese, the geese are bigger. Big."
  "Including those two big fat pigs, they gave birth to 12 piglets at one time."
  Zhou Sulan raised her voice: "I only have two acres of land, and I really can't fit it in."
  Ruan Ning also felt her scalp tightening. : "How about this? Although my space can't hold live animals, it's okay to put them in and keep them fresh." "
  Let's move 30 chickens, 20 ducks, and 10 geese into my space. This way the pressure should be reduced." A lot."
  Zhou Sulan was a little reluctant to part with it.
  These are rare living creatures, but her space really only has so much space, and she still needs to generate electricity to grow vegetables.
  Ruan Cifeng said at this time: "This is not a solution, otherwise I will make a five-story breeding cage."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up: "This method is reliable, but there are indeed too many chickens, so we still need to move them a little bit. Come out."
  Zhou Sulan hummed and grabbed the chickens, chickens, and ducks from the space.
  Ruan Ning put them into her own space.
  Then, she discovered that the size of her space was also in jeopardy.
  She got a lot of rewards a while ago, and the amount increased by 20 cubic meters a day. Logically speaking, the space should have a lot of remaining area, but now it is actually only 2,000 cubic meters.
  Ruan Ning decided to tidy things up.
  She sank her consciousness into the space and found that the thing that took up the most space was not the potatoes, but the self-heating rice.
  In the more than three months since it was laid down, it has refreshed more than 2,000 boxes. Adding the previous ones, the total of natural rice has reached 4,520 boxes, a veritable mountain of rice.
  There is also self-heating hot pot. Although only 4 boxes are refreshed a day, and there are only about 700 boxes in total, the boxes are big.
  There are more than 6,000 packages of instant noodles and more than 1,000 packages of snail noodles. Fortunately, these things take up less space.
  Ruan Ning has only eaten two boxes of self-heating hot pot among these items, but has not touched the others.