"She should be down soon. We originally planned to go to the community together. How is her brother doing lately?"
  Ruan Ning said with a smile, "It's pretty good. He's a little fatter than when he came here."
  Since Ruan Ning and the others were already here, so there was no need for Cheng Jili and Cheng Jikuan to go back. The three of them chatted for a while.
  At this time, a soldier from the squad ran back from outside.
  The temperature at this time was nearly 37 degrees, and they were all sweating profusely.
  In fact, it's very hot outside right now, but the camp has just opened, and people are in a state of excitement, taking the initiative to bathe in the sunshine.
  The squad leader entered the camp, while the others stayed where they were.
  One of them looked around and found Cheng Jikuan and quickly walked towards him.
  Cheng Jikuan whispered at this time: "He is from the labor camp. Something happened there, so he came to me."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows.
  The man stood still in front of Cheng Jikuan, and the two briefly greeted him.
  After all, it was a conversation between soldiers, so Ruan Ning and the other three took the initiative to distance themselves and wait nearby.
  After a while, Cheng Jili and Cheng Jikuan came over. Cheng Jikuan said with a serious face: "That Chu Dingfeng ran away from the labor camp a month ago."
  Ruan Ning was not surprised. She would be surprised if Chu Dingfeng didn't run away.
  Ruan Ning is already satisfied with being able to delay his development for two months.
  Cheng Jikuan still frowned: "This person is not simple. The guards there are very tight. How did he escape alone?"
  Cheng Jikuan said depressedly: "I didn't expect such a thing to happen. What should I do later? Explain to Zhao Nana."
  Ruan Ning smiled and said: "It has nothing to do with you, what do you want to explain? Zhao Nana can understand."
  After all, Zhao Nana deeply doubted that Chu Dingfeng had supernatural powers.
  If she hadn't been able to tell the truth, Zhao Nana would have wanted to report Chu Dingfeng a long time ago.
  After a few people chatted for a while, Ruan Ning left with her parents.
  On the way, Ruan Cifeng said unhappily: "Chu Dingfeng actually ran away. Isn't he going to find his wife again? He is really worse than a dog."
  Ruan Ning said nothing.
  Zhou Sulan looked worried: "What should I do now?"
  Ruan Ning laughed at this time: "Don't be like this, it has been so long. Although Chu Dingfeng is powerful, I have not stopped working hard."
  Zhou Sulan looked at her: "Are you working hard to play the game?"
  Ruan Ning immediately said: "I worked hard in the early stage. Although I haven't gone out recently, I have accumulated a lot of supplies, and I can accumulate 4.2 points of luck every day. , now we have a total of 520 points."
  Zhou Sulan didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Okay, let's take it slow. We'll see when we can save a thousand points and then go up."
  Ruan Ning chuckled.
  At noon, the temperature reached 42 degrees.
  The curtains were drawn and the family of three hid in the room.
  Ruan Ning took out all the air-conditioning fans in the space, then filled the room with ice, finally feeling more comfortable.
  Zhou Sulan moved all her green plants and flowers into the house.
  Ruan Ning felt relaxed and happy when she smelled the fragrance of flowers, but too many flowers were not good: "Mom, please leave two pots of lilies outside and put the others in the space, otherwise pollen will circulate throughout the room."
  Zhou Sulan nodded: "Okay. "
  Xiao Huang and Xiao Huang were jockeying for position in front of the air-conditioning fan.
  Ruan Ning found it interesting and felt that her puppy was the smartest.
  Ruan Cifeng was afraid of the heat and said hesitantly: "Why don't we move downstairs? It's too hot to live in high-rise buildings now."
  Zhou Sulan looked at the newly cleaned home: "But which floor should we move to? people

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 72/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint