Ruan Ning knows what these points mean.
  Water is scarce during extremely hot periods, so drilling wells to use underground water is imperative, and the underground parking lot will be slightly cooler.
  As for looking for shipbuilding industry employees, it should be to prepare yourself for setting foot on the ocean.
  Others did not know that the extreme heat was coming, and were confused about this announcement. Some people said: "What's wrong with the leadership? I can understand why the camp for the victims should be moved to the air-raid shelter, and it is still abandoned." "
  Maybe you can farm on the mountain." Another person speculated: "It's nonsense to restore other things now. Isn't the most important thing is to grow food?"
  The man said: "You can farm now." Seedlings all fall in spring."
  "I have to give it a try."
  "I won't go to that ghost place anyway. Now that the cold has passed, I plan to go home and stay."
  "What will you eat when you go home? How many compressed biscuits have been saved?"
  The two people began to discuss in a low voice.
  Ruan Cifeng whispered at this time: "Ning Ning, what do you think of moving to the north now? It should be cooler there."
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "The interval between extreme heat and extreme cold is too close, I'm afraid we haven't even walked halfway. , everyone is so hot."
  "Besides, what are you going to drink on the way?"
  "Now prepare where you are, maybe you can save some water for coming down." =思=Rabbit=在=线=Read=Read =
  Ruan Cifeng thought for a moment: "Yes, the most important thing now is to store water."
  During extremely hot periods, droughts last for thousands of miles, and water becomes the most precious resource. People often choose between starving to death or thirsting to death. .
  Moreover, I can still be hungry for six or seven days, and I can't stand my thirst for three days.
  Ruan Ning continued: "There is also food. Although it is cold during the extreme cold period, the shelf life of the food is extended. If you eat it in the summer, it will go bad if you are not careful."
  Ruan Cifeng sighed: "Yes."
  As soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly said in surprise: " Ning Ning, look over there to see if there are brother and sister Cheng Jikuan."
  Ruan Ning quickly turned her head and saw Cheng Jiqiu being hugged by a little girl.
  With a smile on her face, she led her parents over there.
  Cheng Jikuan also noticed the three of them. He said something to Cheng Jiqiu, who raised his head happily and ran directly towards Ruan Ning.
  The two girls hugged each other tightly, and Cheng Jili cried with joy: "Ning Ning, we finally meet again."
  Ruan Ning was also happy, and she stretched out her hand to wipe away Cheng Jili's tears: "How have you been these past few months? , you look a lot thinner."
  Cheng Jili said with a smile: "We patrol every day, of course it's harder."
  "But you don't look much different, no wonder my brother always advises me not to worry about you."
  Ruan Ning actually She is still a little fat, but she has lost weight perfectly.
  Ruan Ning smiled sheepishly and said, "Why are you worried about me? I heard that the camp for the victims is going to be moved. Do you want to go with me?"
  Cheng Jili looked at Cheng Jikuan.
  Cheng Jikuan said: "It should be."
  Ruan Ning asked curiously: "What do you mean should be?"
  Cheng Jiqiu said quickly: "My brother doesn't want to work anymore, but he can't resign. Major General Sun said that the organization still needs me to follow He, especially the female barracks, needs me."
  Ruan Ning laughed: "It seems that you are doing well, Major General Sun thinks so highly of you."
  Cheng Jili was very proud: "Isn't that because I'm good at shooting, and I'm also good at shooting? There are many people who dare not kill, but I dare."
  "My gun is more accurate than most of their male soldiers."
  Ruan Ning was amused in her heart and blew a rainbow fart: "Sure enough, you are still better."
  Cheng Jili hehe: "My apprentice She's also amazing, Zhao Nana has been growing very fast recently, I think she is very talented."
  Ruan Ning asked curiously: "Where is she?"