Chu Dingfeng had nothing to say, he could only say: "Anyway, it's all to eliminate the Sirius Group."
  The interrogators were too lazy to pay attention to him.
  Jiang Shishui learned that his friend's name was fake, that he had killed people, and that he had once possessed an 18-year-old girl. He was almost so sick that he couldn't sleep.
  She thought she had met a good person.
  When Jiang Fuhai came back from outside, Jiang Shishui told his father about the incident and sighed: "Fortunately, he was discovered by the brothers in the army, otherwise he would be left by our side. Thinking about it makes me shudder."
  Jiang Fuhai was pleased with his daughter . With this realization: "It's good if you know. Never trust strangers casually in the future."
  Jiang Shishui smiled quickly: "Of course, I will never talk to strangers casually again."
  Now from interrogation to The verdict was very fast, and Chu Dingfeng quickly received a life sentence and was sent to a labor camp.
  Ruan Ning kept a cautious eye and asked Cheng Jikuan to help keep an eye on Chu Dingfeng.
  Cheng Jikuan's status is convenient now, so he can just ask his colleagues to pay more attention.
  What surprised Ruan Ning was that although she did not change the plot to get rewards this time, she found that she had 1,000 more contribution points after opening the mall.
  In other words, this contribution point was obtained by reducing Chu Dingfeng's luck after excluding the plot.
  Her contribution points now exceed 1,000 points again, reaching 1,650 points.
  At this time, there are only 18 days left before the blizzard arrives. =Si=Rabbit=Wen=File=Share=with=Online=Read=Read=
  Ruan Ning’s family also started to store firewood in full swing, mainly because Wenmei would feel strange if she didn’t bring something back every day.
  In addition, Ruan Ning would go to the refugee camp every once in a while to sneak some rice and dried meat to the two brothers and sisters, so that they would not eat compressed biscuits for the next three months.
  Eighteen days later, the blizzard arrived as promised.
  In the past, such a snow scene would have made Ruan Ning happy and excited, but now looking at the snowflakes all over the sky, Ruan Ning just wanted to sigh.
  She hurriedly went downstairs to remind Wenmei to learn from the heavy rain and simply move above the 10th floor.
  Wenmei quickly agreed.
  Next, Ruan Ning began to lay out the salted fish.
  A TV was installed in their home. Ruan Ning transferred the downloaded TV series and movies to a USB flash drive, and the family watched TV on the sofa or bed.
  When you feel tired from lying down, sit by the fire.
  If you are really tired from sitting, then ride a bicycle to exercise, and you can also generate some electricity by the way.
  Ruan Ning also downloaded a lot of stand-alone games, and started playing games when she got bored watching TV. Unfortunately, Ruan Cifeng was too poor to keep up with her progress.
  After a month of this, Ruan Ning found that she had gained five pounds!
  She began to regret not buying that weight-loss massage chair.
  Ruan Ning was heartbroken and told her parents: "In the future, you can no longer eat snacks while watching TV, and the food should not be too good."
  Zhou Sulan rolled her eyes: "Who told you not to exercise every day? Your dad and I both ride bicycles. You Dad still goes to the top floor to sweep the snow every day, but you sit in front of the computer and play games every day."
  Ruan Ning looked suspicious: "Am I like this?"
  Zhou Sulan ignored him.
  A few days later, space potatoes once again had a bumper harvest.
  There was no double card this time, and the potato output was normal. But coupled with the storage capacity of the previous two times, the potatoes in Ruan Ning's space had reached 37,000 kilograms.
  That is 18.5 tons.
  She also collected 10 tons of potatoes on the highway. In addition to saving seeds, almost all of this batch was made into various dishes by Zhou Sulan and Ruan Cifeng.
  In other words, she now has too many potatoes in her space.
  Ruan Ning's current space growth is 20 cubic meters per day, and the refrigerator space is refreshed four times, which consumes almost half of this growth.
  Fortunately, more than a ton of water is refreshed every day, which can be consumed by watering the ground.
  But there are so many potatoes in the space, which is really too much.