Wu Dawei couldn't wait any longer and quickly took a sip to moisten his lips.
  Putting the jar back to the fire, he said in a hoarse voice: "It's too chaotic outside. I've been busy all morning."
  Ruan Ning said, "No hurry, you drink water first."
  Wu Dawei nodded repeatedly and waited. The water in the jar melted a little, and he quickly picked it up and drank it all in one gulp.
  Although it is hydrated, it is actually still a bit cold. When Wu Dawei drinks it, it feels comfortable and freezing in his mouth.
  Putting the teapot back on the fire again, Wu Dawei turned around and said: "Yesterday Yueshan Camp was attacked, and many people were arrested today."
  Ruan Ning said: "I also heard a little bit, and this is related to the person I am looking for. What does it have to do with it?"
  "It does. That person somehow got into Yueshan Camp yesterday."
  Wu Dawei said, "I heard others say that after he entered Yueshan Camp and was attacked, he just hid there. A family."
  "I didn't expect it happened to be Jiang Fuhai's family."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows.
  "This man seems to know Jiang Fuhai's daughter. In short, he stayed at the Jiang family all night."
  "Didn't Jiang Fuhai not be at Yueshan Camp last night? I don't know what he did. In short, he stayed with the Jiang family's daughter. He stayed all night, saying that he was trying to protect the richest man's daughter." "
  This morning, in order to check whether the troublemaker was hiding, the joint team of Yueshan Camp and the Disaster Victims Camp pulled him out." "
  The results are now. The army thought he was suspicious and wanted to interrogate him. The Jiang family's daughter said she was her friend, and a conflict broke out between the two parties."
  This development was something Ruan Ning never expected.
  She asked curiously: "What about now?"
  "He should be detained by the army now." Wu Dawei asked curiously: "Sister, what does this person have to do with you? Why are you looking for him?"

  " You don't know the richest man, do you?"
  Ruan Ning laughed: "It doesn't mean we know each other, and it doesn't mean we don't know each other."
  Wu Dawei sincerely admired him: "Sister, you have a wide network of contacts. Now I have found the person. This task can be considered completed."
  Ruan Ning took out a pack of cigarettes from her backpack: "Thank you very much, Angkor."
  Wu Dawei was beaming. Ruan Ning had asked him to do this privately, which meant that this pack of cigarettes was returned to him. He owns it personally.
  Whether he smoked it himself or sold it, he made a lot of money.
  "Sure enough, sister, you are so generous." Wu Dawei said: "I think I'd better change jobs. There is no future with our boss, so it's better for you, sister."
  Ruan Ning Yile: "Brother Angkor really knows how to joke, our place is better." How can a small temple fit your giant Buddha? I would like to thank Angkor for finding someone. We will cooperate again next time."
  "There is no problem in cooperation," Wu Dawei said, "Please be more generous. I’ll be happier if I earn more.”
  Ruan Ning was amused: “No problem, I’ll let you earn.”
  Now it’s certain that Chu Dingfeng is trapped in Yueshan Camp.
  No wonder he didn't follow Luo Bin last night. It turned out that he was halfway through the plot and walked up to the woman.
  For Chu Dingfeng now, being able to gain favor from Jiang Shishui is of course more important than following an inexplicable person.
  The system asked at this time: "Host, now that we have found Chu Dingfeng, he is in danger of developing a relationship with Jiang Shishui. What should we do next?" "
  We must find a way to tell Jiang Shishui that he is not Are you a good person?"
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and asked Wu Dawei: "Brother Angkor, is Yueshan Camp closed now?"
  When mentioning this, Wu Dawei looked depressed: "Yes, it is there now. You can't do business on the other side, and it's not easy to do business here. Your Angkor life is miserable."
  Ruan Ning laughed: "I think it's better for you to follow the four major command posts than to do business. I ask you to stock up on firewood early."
  After hearing this, Wu Dawei suddenly thought deeply: "You are right."
  Ruan Ning stopped and left from the small market.
  Jiang Shishui feels so good now

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 70/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint