Ruan Ning took out the location card.
  Zhou Sulan took it and took a look at it, with great joy in her eyes: "That's great. Do we want to tie this location card to this home?"
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "We will leave later, and it is useless to tie it here."
  "I'll fight. ‌How about binding it to the RV and turning the car into a mobile positioning point."
  Zhou Sulan's eyes were even more surprised: "This is a good idea, but you are smart."
  Ruan Ning laughed.
  Although he spent the whole night in the mountains in vain, it also reflected that Chu Dingfeng did not have a great golden finger, so Ruan Ning rested his mind to sleep.
  In the evening, Wenmei came back and still reported that she had not seen Chu Dingfeng.
  Ruan Ning felt that it was almost impossible to catch anyone in the safe house, so she ordered Wenmei to withdraw, and spend the next time focusing on stocking up on firewood, or simply move to a refugee camp.
  Wenmei expressed that she did not want to go to a crowded place, and that Chairman Chen of the Self-Rescue Association was still in the disaster camp, so she did not want to go.
  Ruan Ning did not force herself and told her to stock up on flammable materials.
  The next day, Ruan Ning wanted to try the location card.
  She came to the outskirts, made sure there was no one around, and then released the RV.
  After affixing the location card, Ruan Ning walked outside the RV, muttered silently and returned to the RV in an instant. *Si*Rabbit* on*line*read*read*
  Ruan Ning's eyes were filled with joy; "Yes, yes, this function is awesome."
  "The disadvantage is that you can't move freely, but it is also a life-saving talisman."
  She tried again and again. Several times, the effect is exactly the same. As long as you say it silently in your mind, you can return to the RV instantly.
  Now that the effect has been confirmed, Ruan Ning simply put the RV away.
  Next, she decided to go to the small market to ask about the situation.
  Yueshan Camp was attacked yesterday, and there must be a lot of rumors outside. Ruan Ning also wants to find out what happened last night and why Chu Dingfeng didn't show up.
  Could it be that he was simply influenced by the plot and couldn’t enjoy this wave of benefits?
  At around one o'clock at noon, Ruan Ning arrived at the office market.
  When Li Yunshan saw her, he quickly came up and said: "Miss Ruan, you are finally here. Brother Wu asked me to tell you that the person you are looking for has appeared in Yueshan Camp."
  Ruan Ning was surprised: "Really?"
  "Of course it's true." Li Yunshan said, "I don't know the specific situation. I'm going to tell people to call Brother Ang and let him explain to you."
  Ruan Ning showed a sincere smile: "Sorry for the trouble. ‌."
  Li Yunshan ordered someone to call Wu Dawei, and then said to Ruan Ning: "Miss Ruan, see if there is anything you want." "A
  few days ago, the four major command posts asked me to prepare some firewood and food. Originally... The price of everything has increased."
  "I didn't expect that the refugee camp didn't know where to get a lot of rice and canned food, which caused the price of everything here to drop. We can't sell it now."
  Ruan Ning said with a smile. ‌: "If you can't sell it, let me buy it?"
  Li Yunshan said with a smile: "I think there will still be a shortage in the future, you can take the opportunity to stock up some."
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "Forget it, it's almost expired, right?"
  Li Yunshan hehe She laughed: "The longest one still has a shelf life of half a year."
  Ruan Ning stopped talking nonsense to him and came to the office to wait for Hu Dawei.
  About half an hour later, he hurriedly opened the door and came in, sitting down by the fire.
  Ruan Ning smiled and said: "Brother Ang, I heard from Brother Li that you found the severed hand?"
  Wu Dawei waved his hands repeatedly, indicating that he was speechless.
  He took out a tea jar from his pocket, and then took out the frozen mineral water, cut off the plastic bottle with a knife, and then threw the ice cubes into the tea jar.
  After being roasted by fire, the ice cubes slowly melted.