Zhou Xiaoran shook his head: "How is it possible? My sister said that now is the end of the world. It's the end of the world. How can anyone reveal so much specific information like others?"
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "Yes."
  Zhou Xiaoran was curious: "Aren't you in the same community? , you don’t know his situation?”
  Ruan Ning said: “I left there for a long time.”
  “That’s it.” Zhou Xiaoran suddenly realized: “He also asked me about your situation, I said I We have lost contact since the super flare, and I didn’t expect to meet you today.”
  Ruan Ning smiled: “It seems that we met by fate.”
  Zhou Xiaoran said: “It’s a pity that it’s not convenient to contact you now. I know when we can meet again."
  Ruan Ning: "There is always a chance."
  Zhou Xiaoran suddenly said: "By the way, I still remember that he not only asked me for news about you, but also Lu Ze, how do I know where Boss Lu is?"
  Ruan Ning was surprised: "Why is he asking about Lu Ze?"
  Zhou Xiaoran shook his head: "Maybe he wants to find you through him?"
  Ruan Ning frowned.
  At this time, a beautiful woman came out of the refugee camp.
  Compared with Zhou Xiaoran, Zhou Xiaoque has a more prominent temperament and sharp eyes. At first glance, she looks like a smart and strong woman. ∫思∫Rabbit∫Written∫Share∫with∫online∫Read∫Read∫As soon as
  she appeared, Zhou Xiaoran immediately said: "My‌sister came out‌, and she is probably looking for me‌ to go home. I‌ Let's talk again when we have a chance."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "Next time you meet Chu Dingfeng, remember not to believe anything he says."
  Zhou Xiaoran hummed: "I've been fooled twice. Yes, I will definitely be careful in the future."
  Ruan Ning couldn't laugh or cry as she watched the two sisters leave.
  She had a feeling that she would meet the two sisters again in the future.
  Just like the two sisters will still meet Chu Dingfeng.
  However, when Chu Dingfeng asked what Lu Ze was doing, the Lu family had always been invisible before the novel.
  Are you really looking for her?
  Ruan Ning was amazed in her heart. It seemed that it would be useless to keep a low profile. Chu Dingfeng would definitely keep an eye on her, a special person with a golden finger.
  In this case, why not try it again?

Chapter 53
  To find wealth in danger, Ruan Ning decided to take a risk.
  On the day of the Yueshan Camp incident, she wanted to see what Chu Dingfeng had grown into after hiding for two months.
  Otherwise, if the plot continues like this, everything will be "back on track" sooner or later.
  There are still four days before the incident, so Ruan Ning doesn't need to make any other preparations. She just needs to keep staring at the mall every day.
  At 12 o'clock that night, the mall refreshed and brought her a bottle of mosquito repellent.
  Ruan Ning was moved by her rationale for her system, and the system responded with a cry: "This probability is really not under my control. The mall belongs to the main system welfare."
  Ruan Ning: "Then you and your father will discuss it?"
  The system : "...I don't have a father."
  The next day, Ruan Ning was still responsible for taking care of the children.
  Zhao Xiaobao is quite easy to take care of. In other words, children in the apocalypse are different. He can sit quietly by the fire for a whole day without talking, not even using toys.

  Ruan Ning pulled out a "drawing book" for him from the space, gave him a pen, and Zhao Xiaobao began to draw and draw until dark.
  Wenmei came back in the evening, but there was still no new news.
  Ruan Ning had decided to get involved in the Yueshan Camp incident at this time, but she didn't care anymore.
  At twelve o'clock in the evening, the mall refreshed again.
  The item this time is a product discount card, which can be redeemed with 100 contribution points. It can be used to purchase items with 1,000 contribution points or more, and provides a 30% discount service.
  In short, the more expensive you buy, the better the deal.
  Ruan Ning looked at her shabby 800 contribution points and gritted her teeth to buy it.
  On the third night, the mall refreshed a titanium alloy knife, which was said to be extremely sharp and could be used in various outdoor scenes. It sold for 200 contribution points.
  For Ruan Ning who has a gun, this knife is too useless.

  She didn't choose to take action.
  Time came to the fourth day, which was the day when cannon fodder Luo Bin attacked Yueshan Camp.
  I don’t know how Sun Yongchao investigated, but there was no movement at Yueshan Camp for the time being.
  According to his character, Ruan Ning guessed that Sun Yongchao would quietly wait for Luo Bin to fall into the trap, and then catch the thief and steal the stolen goods.
  In the novel, Chu Dingfeng has been frequently in and out of Yueshan Camp recently, and he has been hiding in the dark when Luo Bin takes action.
  Later, Luo Bin broke into the scientific research institute and killed thirteen technicians in order to obtain cold-resistant potato samples. He also captured Liu Mingsheng, a leader in this field, and planned to take him away with the samples.
  Mr. Liu refused to obey and was beaten unconscious by Luo Bin.
  When escaping from Yueshan Camp, Luo Bin was tracked by the troops. He threatened Mr. Liu's life and finally escaped back to his home base with three of his subordinates.
  Luo Bin was so smart that he never expected that there was a humanoid golden finger following him.
  At that time, Chu Dingfeng had already taken care of sisters Zhou Xiaoran, Zhao Nana, and the mother and daughter. He also captured the only daughter of the richest man, and had successfully impregnated Zhou Xiaoran, mother and daughter, a total of three women.
  He has countless family contribution points and can teleport, control fire, and read minds.
  Luo Bin's lair was a mountain air raid shelter that had been abandoned for many years. A total of seventeen people he stayed there, plus himself and the three subordinates he brought back, were easily killed by Chu Dingfeng who followed him.
  In this lair, Luo Bin stored countless rice, self-heating rice, instant noodles, canned food, water, dried meat, etc.
  Chu Dingfeng got a lot of money and got more than 300 guns and more than 200 rounds of ammunition. He even saved a lot of copy points.
  At this point in the novel, only Liu Mingsheng is left without explanation.
  Such a technical master, a talent that the command center relies on, when Chu Dingfeng went to see him again, he found that he was as angry as a thread.
  Liu Mingsheng woke up leisurely, and Chu Dingfeng claimed that he was here to save him.
  Although he didn't necessarily believe it in his heart, now that Chu Dingfeng was the only one, Liu Mingsheng had no choice but to tell Chu Dingfeng that he must find his favorite disciple Xue Congwen, because only he could develop cold-resistant potatoes.
  In the end, cold-hardy potatoes didn't really make it.
  Xue Congwen was won over by Chu Dingfeng, and finally joined Chu Dingfeng's faction, allowing him to control the lifeline of food.
  After burning all the corpses to ashes, Chu Dingfeng left the air raid shelter.
  Now Ruan Ning has communicated with Sun Yongchao. She doesn't know what will happen there. It can't be more tragic than what is described in the novel. Sun Yongchao's ability to do things is still worthy of trust.
  Ruan Ning simply lurked secretly outside Luo Bin's lair, waiting to see if Chu Dingfeng would come.
  Luo Bin chose to do it at night.
  The wind was getting cold this night, so Ruan Ning simply put up the tent on the high slope, took out the mattress and bedding, and finally took out the portable battery and plugged in the electric fire.
  At 12 o'clock, the system mall is refreshed again.
  Ruan Ning didn't dare to click on it anymore and silently clasped her hands together and prayed: "Master system, please give me something good."

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 69/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint