NOTICE:

This story may contain heavy scenes like language, explicit scenes, violence and suicidal intentions. Please be ware that this may trigger some readers minds. This story maybe sensitive to some young readers so read at your own risk.

Things related in location, situation and others are only fiction. This is not a real story, ito ay gawa-gawa lang ng aking imahenasyon so please do not make this story ideal. 

Please expect grammatical issues and typos for this is not yet under revision.

Please do not copy the authors works. Ginawa ko ito with the thought of lumibang sa mga mambabasa and also to spread awareness to other people. Since mental awareness is more common during these times.

At marami pa rin sa atin ang nag-iisip na ng masama tungkol sa mga taong nakakaranas ng ganito. If you ecounter people who seem to be mentally unstable please immediately seek asistance to the profesionals.

Kindness be gets kindness. So please respect since it's my first story to be publish. Do not compare my works to other author's famous works. Please avoid speaking the name of the characters that are not present in my stories.

The characters that I'm trying to create may be full of flaws. Sinadya ko po iyon. Because I want everybody to be fully aware that imperfections, flaws and scar can be turned into something more beautiful if it is accepted and recognized. You do not need to be beautiful and good enough to be accepted. Just be true to self and do not be ashamed to who you want to be.

The story cover is made and edited by me.

Once again, kindness be gets kindness  so does respect be gets respect.

I hope you'll read my story and if its not to likings your free to do what you want. No one is forcing you to read this. You have your own free judgement and will. We all have different types and likings.

That's all thank you:)

                                         -Kuni

Published: Dec 31, 2023
Finished: