i dont want to hurt you!, and I'll forgive you if you do | bloodmoon xreader

(I wanna say that this is probably more of a nice(r) bloodmoon au, and I'm making bloodmoon go by he/they since I feel like it would make sense!)

I ran down the street, took a sharp turn and stumbled right into an alleyway. I double over and put my hands on my knees, panting from the running.
Once I caught my breathe I stood back up and looked over my shoulder, sighing before looking back down the alleyway just to hear a faint thud. I have to admit I'm a curious person, but sometimes it's not a good thing. This is probably one of those times. as I slowly approach the sounds a shadowy-figure coming into my view, and the closer I get I can make out the red in their complexion. Wait, Bloodmoon?

the figure turns to face me, and exactly who I thought it was, Bloodmoon faced me with a panicky stare before yelping, and backing himself into a corner. His claws scraping against the ground as he slid across it.

"Hey, Bloodmoon it's okay! it's just me." I say in a calm tone, crouching down a bit as I smile. Which doesn't seem to help at all.

"I know I'm not a dumbass!" he growls, cowering into the corner as they bury their face into their knees. "Today has been a horrible day, I-I've been so angry with everyone!" he clutches the back of his hood while he continues trying to force himself deeper into the corner. "I h.. I hurt them.. And I don't want to you hurt you too!" they cried.

"That's what this is all about? Bloodmoon, it's okay. If it was an accident everyone would understand, they know your past, your old habits! It's hard to get rid of old habits, especially when they've been such a big part of your life. I promise even if you do, I'll forgive you." I state, taking another step forward and sitting down on my knees in front of bloodmoon as I take his hands off, and away from his hood.

Bloodmoon looks up at me with a face full of emotion, shock, confusion, but most readable, happiness. I lean forward and press a quick peck to their cheek which sparks another shade of red to his face as he sighs and scoots closer, sitting down in my lap and wrapping their arms around my torso. I can't help but smile as I wrap my arms around bloodmoon as well, poor guy.