He looked at them with cold eyes...

Yn pointed at jk...

Jk: heyyy you...

Yn: what?? You were the one who provoked Mee understand, i finished my basketball practice you were there too and said let's see who reach mansion first will be the winner then other one will be donkey...

Suga: come on jk, i understand yn is still in her high school i will never expect any type of sincere decision from her. But, you are older than her you should be careful with her, otherwise, you know hyung and dad won't leave you...

Hobi: I can understand you jk, but still you are older than yn so he careful...

Jk pouted and looked down...

Yn noticed it...

Yn: hyungs noo stop scolding him, he is my brother and he is very mature he takes care of me. Don't even dare to scold my hyung infront of me..

Yes!! Yn calls them hyung, because as she grew up she found oppa is also used as saying darling to boys. So, she started calling them hyung..

Unique right!! Of course afterall she is yn!!

Yn hugs jk and jk immediately smiled...

Jk: yupp my bunny..

Yn smiled..

Jin: what i do with these two, god give me strength...

Tae: yes God give him strength, he is getting old...

Jin: yeahhh!! Kim taehyung...

Tae giggled with others...

Jin: you a-

Yn: hyunggg I'm hungry...

She pouted...

Jin: aww my baby, dinner is ready we were waiting for you both. Come let's eat, then I have something to discuss too...

They nodded and quickly went to take shower and get changed...

Yn come down while making bun of her hairs...

Jin: hey baby...

Yn: hi hyung...

She sat near the head chair and Jin sat on the head chair as he was head in the absence of the olders..

Everyone arrived and sat there..

Jin: hmm so before eating today I will be talking about few things...

They nodded...

Jin: Minho and Jong suk hyung has discussed it with me, they told me to tell you guys this...

They nodded..

Jin: as our kim company is wide spread in various ways and is on the top 2 followed by lee industries which in on top 1...