Ruan Ning went out in the morning and planned to bring two more drones to Wang Min.
  There are a total of 532 drones in her batch, all of which have been tested in Zhou Sulan's space. About 252 of them are good in themselves, and the others need to be repaired.
  It was too much at once, so Ruan Ning decided to let Wang Min deal with it slowly.
  Wang Min lives in a relatively high-end community in the city. There may have been a bloody storm here, and the blood stains on the walls are still there.
  Knocking on the door, Wang Min saw it was her and quickly opened the door.
  Ruan Ning has been here twice and asked with a smile: "Brother Wang, how are my drones?"
  Wang Min looked excited: "This time, the two drones have been repaired."
  "Yours ‌The drones are brand new. There was no power supply installed at that time. They were very lightly damaged. You don’t need to replace parts. I’ll fix them all for you.”
  At this point, Wang Min’s eyes lit up . : "As agreed, it's another 20 kilograms of compressed biscuits."
  Ruan Ning took out 20 kilograms from the backpack: "This is the 20 kilograms this time, and there are two drones."
  Wang Min became even more excited and took the unmanned After receiving the machine and compressed biscuits,
  Ruan Ning asked him to install the two repaired drones. Wang Min asked: "Don't you give it a try?"
  "Forget it, there are other people living in your building. I'll go back and find a place and try again." ¤Previous¤Read¤Read¤Wang
  Min nodded: "Okay, but remember not to fly for too long now, otherwise the battery will freeze."
  He said casually: "Nothing now. Humans and machines are so precious, are you going to sell them? I suggest you sell at least one thousand kilograms of compressed biscuits."
  Ruan Ning laughed: "How can they be so valuable, and you are asking for so much."
  "Why not? ? How many drones are left now? This is air supremacy."
  "Isn't there only one helicopter in our city that can fly? It's time to stop cooking now."
  Ruan Ning said with a smile . : "So you have to keep this matter a secret so that we can continue to cooperate."
  Wang Min chuckled: "Don't worry, I'm just a maintenance worker. I don't know anything else."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "Then I'll pick up the drone in a few days. I hope it will be repaired by then."
  Wang Min: "No problem."
  After leaving Wang Min's home, Ruan Ning was planning to put on her own skates and go home.
  At this time, the system suddenly broadcast: "Host, there are three people within ten meters of you who are hostile to you."
  There was no one around, indicating that someone was hiding in the dark.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while, put on her skates, carried a full backpack, and left towards the suburbs.
  Those three people actually had tools. One of them had roller skates and the other two had homemade strange shoes. They all followed Ruan Ning.
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows and sped up to leave the city, reaching a deserted place.
  This used to be a suburb, with probably houses under the thick ice, but now there is only endless ice fields around.
  Soon, three big men caught up and saw Ruan Ning standing there without moving. One of them shouted: "What's in your backpack? Hand it over immediately."
  Ruan Ning asked: "Is there anyone over there at the refugee camp now?" Compressed biscuit collar, if you can't starve to death, why do you want to rob someone?"
  One person laughed and said: "Little girl, why do you think it is? Not only do you want to rob someone, but you might also want to rob someone."
  "Last time you came to our community, I fell in love with you."
  A compound bow appeared in Ruan Ning's hand.
  This scene was so terrifying that the three grown men were stunned with fear. Before they knew it, Ruan Ning's arrow had already been shot.
  The first person fell down in response.
  Ruan Ning couldn't make a moving target, so she practiced with fixed targets these days.
  Chasing a real person for the first time, her eyes fell on the scope and shot another arrow.

  This time it was off.
  Ruan Ning took another arrow.
  The speed of mounting arrows on a compound bow is quite slow. If I had to compare it, it is more like a sniper/shooting gun.
  Shooting an arrow again, the second big man fell.
  Ruan Ning raised her head and looked in the direction where the third person was running. Because he was wearing skates, he was faster than the average person, but the shooting range of the compound bow was quite wide.
  Ruan Ning chased after him directly.
  This arrow had no chance and only hit the opponent's calf.
  Seeing that he couldn't run away, the man knelt on the ice and cried for his father and mother: "Little girl! Spare my life, please spare my life. I really will never dare to rob again." "
  As long as you let me go." I, I can give you all the supplies we have hidden." "
  I still have a ninety-year-old mother to take care of at home. Please let me go."
  "You can do magic. I will never tell anyone."
  Ruan Ning shot the last arrow.
  She will have to frequent Wang Min's place in the future. If these three people are not solved, she will have nothing to worry about.
  No one wants to be stared at.
  After thinking about it, she put the three corpses into the space and headed to a more suburban area.
  About an hour later, Ruan Ning still saw the big ice field in front of her, but she felt that she had arrived in the countryside of the past.
  This place was flooded by floods and is now covered in thousands of miles of ice.
  There are no mountains around, so there must be no one around.
  Ruan Ning threw the body out, moved some distance away, and took out the car from the space to block the wind.
  After being out for so long, her body temperature dropped rapidly.
  There is a hot water bottle stored in her space. Zhou Sulan fills it with boiling water and can take it out for use at any time.
  Ruan Ning stuffed a hot water bottle into her down jacket, placed one behind her back and held the other in her hand.
  Then, she took out the thermos cup and drank the ginger brown sugar water.
  The body temperature finally recovered slowly.
  Ruan Ning put the thermos cup back into the space and was about to get a few more warm babies when she suddenly saw something flashing past in front of her.
  She blinked.
  what?
  This is not a zombie world, corpses will not mutate.
  Besides, even if it mutates, it will be hard to freeze in such a cold weather.
  Ruan Ning did not take Nuan Baobao again. A gun appeared in her hand and she carefully looked at the position of the body outside the car window.
  "Holy shit!"
  Ruan Ning was shocked. She actually saw three Arctic wolves in this place!
  At the speed of the Arctic Wolf, she has to fire a rocket to run, right? The skates are useless.
  How did they get all the way here? Is it because the Arctic is too cold to hibernate?
  Speaking of which, do Arctic wolves hibernate?
  Ruan Ning did not dare to move in the car, praying that the Arctic wolves would leave immediately after eating.
  It's a pity that God does not follow people's wishes, and the wolves over there are not only undiminished.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 65/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint