Ruan Ning said: "How is his business?"
  Li Yunshan said: "Of course it's not good. There is no electricity and no network. What's the point of repairing it?"
  "He himself has a solar panel, and he also It's repaired, but look at the weather, can you send out a call?"
  Ruan Ning thought it was good, and said goodbye to Li Yunshan and went upstairs.
  After finding the stall he was talking about, Ruan Ning found that the beard on the elder brother's face had not been shaved for a long time, and he couldn't tell how old he was.
  He was still very thin, wearing a torn cotton-padded jacket, and sitting next to him was a little girl of six or seven years old, wrapped in a quilt.
  Ruan Ning walked to the stall and found two mobile phones on the ground.
  After squatting down, she asked: "Brother, does this phone work?"
  The man raised his head and looked at her: "It works, but the price is very expensive."
  Ruan Ning was curious: "How expensive is it?"
  " Let me tell you first, there is no signal now. When it is turned on, it becomes a calculator and can also be used as a flashlight." "It is
  cold now, and it will shut down accidentally, and the power will be consumed very quickly, but I provide charging here."
  "The price of the mobile phone It is 100 kilograms of compressed biscuits, and one charge is 5 kilograms." ^o^This ^o^ is a ^o^ product^o^ written by ^o^思^o^Rabbit^o^ and read on ^o^line^o^ ^o^Read^o^Net^o^Friends^o^Complete^o^Management^o^Up^o^Passed^o^ Ruan Ning
  wowed: "Is your business not doing well?"
  The man said: "Anyway, I Even if it only costs 10 kilograms, people who don’t know how to buy it still won’t buy it. It’s better to ask for it to be more expensive, and maybe you’ll meet a big fool.”
  Ruan Ning laughed: “If you say that, then I won’t I bought it."
  "Will you buy it?" The man looked at Ruan Ning suspiciously: "Although you are not as hungry as others, but you are not as thin as others who buy mobile phones."
  Ruan Ning said: "I do. I don't know how to buy it, but I have a batch of things on hand. I wonder if you can repair them."
  Man: "What specific things? I used to be an electronic engineer and have been in this industry for more than ten years."
  Ruan Ning asked: "Can the drone be repaired?"
  "It depends on the degree of damage." The man said: "There is nothing that cannot be repaired. I used to work as a technical support for a major drone manufacturer."
  Ruan Ning suddenly smiled: "Then Okay, I have 5 drones here. If you repair them, I will give you 50 kilograms of compressed biscuits, one is 10 kilograms."
  The man was shocked: "Then do you have any spare parts?"
  "You disassemble it. Fix this one and that one." Ruan Ning said, "But you are not allowed to hide it secretly. If I find out..."
  She did not continue to threaten.
  The man said: "I keep this privately and can't eat it. I promise to fix it all for you."
  One set is 10 kilograms of biscuits!
  Ruan Ning smiled: "Okay."
  ==
  At this moment, a small note was rushed to the provincial command post.
  After getting the note, Qian Liyun fell on the bench in disbelief: "There is such an organization, why? Why didn't we notice it in advance." "
  It's us who have failed the people!"
  Qian Liyun's eyes turned red and he quickly said to his secretary: "Go and call everyone in the command post for a meeting."
  "No, call everyone from the four major command posts to the meeting. By the way, please invite Mr. Liu and others to come. Please be sure to come." , this will be very important."
  An hour later, the four major command posts gathered at the middle level and above, filling the small conference room to the brim.
  Qian Li announced to them the Noah Organization and the content of the newly found note: "According to the above records, the Noah Organization judged that the world will suffer a devastating blow, and there will be extreme cold after the extreme cold. Heat, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, causing the spread of volcanic ash, acid rain, and polar nights."
  Mr. Liu held up this heavy note: "Commander Qian, is what is written here true? Have you confirmed it? .”

  "This was handed in by Jiang Fuhai. He also has an invitation card from the Noah organization." "
  This is the member's diary. You can circulate it."
  "Based on the above information, we analyzed it. The owner of the diary should be Yao Chenggong from Fuju Real Estate."
  "Yao Chenggong's real name is Yao Dajin. He is a famous real estate businessman in China and a local entrepreneur. I believe everyone knows him."
  " Three days before the super flare, he was asked to cooperate with the investigation because he was involved in a corruption case, but before the interrogation officially started, the super flare broke out." "
  According to our subsequent verification, he was probably dead."
  "We also After checking the people around him, the diary and the note are all in his handwriting, and the things recorded in it are also very private. They should have been recorded by himself." "
  So the credibility is very high."
  Liu The old man remained silent.
  Next to Sun Yongchao, Lieutenant General Li, commander of the disaster relief camp, said: "Since it is true, we should prepare as soon as possible."
  Qian Li said: "That's what I mean, so I called everyone together to find a way and consulted with Liu Old opinion."
  Mr. Liu frowned: "There is no specific length of time for each disaster. The research on cold-resistant potatoes cannot be given up easily, and the next step must be carried out." "In
  this case, the investment will be It's very big."
  Qian Li waved his hand: "It's good to have a direction, we must do it at all costs."
  At this time, the commander of Yueshan Battalion said: "I agree to invest in new research and development immediately. In addition, if the record above is Really, where is Noah's Ark?"
  Everyone fell into deep thought.
  "Did they really build a ship?"
  "If it's a ship, is it on the sea?"
  "The sea can't be completely frozen, right?"
  Sun Yongchao's eyes were surprised and he couldn't help but whispered. : "Lieutenant General Li, can we also go to sea to find a way out?"
  Lieutenant General Li shook his head: "It's easy for you to think. Our province is inland. Where is the ship that wants to go to sea now? The crew is here Where?"
  Qian Li also heard what he said and made the final decision: "Then start preparing, sooner or later we will reach into the sea."
  No one said anything.
  Everyone wants to do this, but are they able to do it?
  If they want to recruit crew members and find ships, it is as difficult as climbing to the sky for them who are not full.
  Moreover, they are still an inland province, so how can they have such talents?
  Qian Li looked at everyone: "There is one more thing, this diary, this disaster sequence list, should we find a way to notify the Black Sea Province." Lieutenant General
  Li shook his head: "We have no way to get there now, so don't It's all useless work."
  What he said was true, and everyone's hearts were heavy.
  Sun Yongchao suddenly stood up: "Dear leaders, although we cannot notify Black Sea Province, our disaster relief camp found a city more than a month ago, where more than one million people were still alive." "
  I will tell you about this matter. "The leader reported it."
  "I suggest that no matter what, we must find a way to bring this message to them."
  "Under the current situation, only our compatriots can help each other and communicate with each other, so that more people can survive."
  Qian Li lowered his head and thought for a moment: "Okay, I'll leave this matter to you disaster victims, and I will distribute the supplies you need on the road."
  Sun Yongchao's face was filled with joy: "Thank you for your support, leaders, we promise Complete the mission."
  ==
  After talking to Wang Min,

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 62/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint