If it weren't for this introduction, Ruan Ning's skills could only determine its luck value, but not what it was at all.
  Anyway, the luck value indicated by the system is 2.4 points!
  You must know that the sum of all the things in her current space is 1.8.
  The introduction inside the glass cover reads: The saint personally cultivated the first generation of hybrid rice.
  The emperor can only serve for a lifetime, but food can save thousands of people.
  No wonder he has 2.4 luck points.
  Ruan Ning's heart was filled with passion. She looked at Jiang Rushui and said, "You have a small half bottle here. I want one pill. How about just one pill?"
  Jiang Rushui's face was troubled: "You still want this?"
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  Jiang Shishui said: "Then let me ask my dad for you. If he agrees, we will agree. If he doesn't agree, we will forget it."
  Ruan Ning immediately said: "No problem!"
  Having chosen the things, the two decided to leave the basement. , go back to the first floor.
  Unexpectedly, when he was about to enter the living room, the sound of men talking could be heard outside. Jiang Shishui was surprised that his father was back and stretched out his head to take a look.
  Then she quickly retracted her head and turned to Ruan Ning to make a silent gesture. ●Si●Tu●Net●Documents●Share●and●Online●Read●
  Ruan Ning blinked.
  Jiang Shishui mouthed: "The person I hate the most is here."
  The two of them were standing at the stairs, and Ruan Ning heard the voices of about seven or eight people over there.
  One person said: "If cold-resistant potatoes can be successful, our country will have hope for the future!"
  Another person said: "How can it be so easy?"
  Another voice said: "We must strengthen our confidence, with Mr. Liu presiding over Research, there is absolutely no problem."
  At this time, Jiang Shishui approached Ruan Ning and said, "This is my father."
  Ruan Ning nodded to express understanding.
  Over there, the second person who spoke just now said: "Of course I believe Mr. Liu. After all, his contribution to the agricultural field is well known, but this matter is not easy. We have spent a lot of time with the two-level command post in this regard. Too much energy, I don’t know if the gains outweigh the losses in the end.”
  Jiang Shishui added: “This is the person I hate the most, called Luo Bin.”
  Ruan Ning suddenly realized.
  Isn't this the big villain who later massacred Yueshan Camp and attempted to steal all scientific achievements?
  Although he was finally outed by Chu Dingfeng and became the captain of the transportation team.
  The conversation outside is still going on, and they are probably debating whether the current investment is necessary, how to save costs, and how to maintain their five remaining power generation equipment.
  Jiang Shishui was too lazy to listen: "Let's go down secretly. Although it's colder down there, it's better than standing up."
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  The two of them tiptoed downstairs. Unexpectedly, Jiang Fuhai suddenly said in the living room: "Jiang Sishui, are you at home? Why don't you come out?"
  Jiang Sishui frowned and said depressedly: "Dad, I Here."
  She had no choice but to take Ruan Ning upstairs.
  Jiang Fuhai saw his daughter and blamed him: "Why are you becoming more and more rude? I heard so many uncles and uncles' voices, but I didn't come out to say hello."
  Jiang Shishui said coquettishly: "Dad, didn't you talk to them? Are you serious? I'm sorry to disturb you."

  Jiang Fuhai shook his head and looked at Ruan Ning: "Who is this?"
  Jiang Rushui happily introduced: "This is my savior."
  Jiang Fuhai frowned, thinking... The daughter was deceived outside: "Isn't your savior the soldier? How come he was replaced by another one?"

  "Major General Sun said that it was she who revealed the information to the military, and they knew that someone was trying to harm me, so she was my savior."
  Jiang Fuhai confirmed again: "Major General Sun told you personally?"
  Jiang Shishui was dissatisfied. : "Dad, do you think I'm a fool? Of course I said it myself. I went to the refugee camp early in the morning."
  Jiang Fuhai was speechless, but Jiang Rushui could just change his target. It was better than following a man behind.
  "Okay, we'll talk about this later," Jiang Fuhai said, "You greet your uncles loudly first, and then invite Mr. Liu over." "
  Oh."
  Jiang Si Shui looked at the group of people. Everyone greeted them one by one with a cute smile, and then the boss was unhappy and took Ruan Ning out.
  Ruan Ning felt funny in her heart. She knew that the richest man looked down on her. After all, she was covered in gray and only Jiang Sishui's character didn't care.
  And in Jiang Fuhai's eyes, he is still a little bastard who is wandering around, right? Otherwise, how can I be an informant?
  The two came to the vicinity of the scientific research institute. Jiang Shishui said to the guard: "My father asked me to invite Mr. Liu."
  The man picked up the walkie-talkie and said: "I will make an announcement."
  Ruan Ning discovered that modern things can still be seen here. The traces of it are not like returning to ancient times outside.
  After a while, the person on the other side of the intercom replied: "Mr. Liu is still in the laboratory, so
  I won't disturb you for the time being." Jiang Shishui did not force himself: "Forget it, I'm just here to invite you. There's nothing important. It's just a group of people. Middle-aged and old people are bragging."
  Ruan Ning couldn't help laughing.
  The two returned to the villa again, where all the people talking loudly were sitting on the sofa.
  Jiang Fuhai saw the two of them coming back: "Where is Mr. Liu?"
  Jiang Shishui said: "He is doing experiments and has no time."
  Jiang Fuhai did not force it: "Then you go to the small reception room and sit for a while."
  Ruan Ning was about to follow. Jiang Shishui left, and a person on the sofa over there suddenly said: "Ruan Ning, after we finish talking to Boss Jiang later, come to our 8th building."
  Ruan Ning was stunned.
  Jiang Shishui didn't introduce her name just now. How did this person know?
  Does he know himself?
  While he was guessing in his mind, Jiang Shishui had already asked: "Uncle Lu, do you know my savior?"

  As soon as the last name came out, Ruan Ning guessed who he was.
  It turns out that this person spent the early days hiding here.
  Over there, Lu Xinhua smiled and said, "Why don't you recognize me? I didn't recognize him for a while, but now I've confirmed it."
  He said, "Xiao Ruan, do you think we know each other?
  " Ruan Ning lowered her head: "Mr. Lu. "
  Jiang Si Shui blinked.
  Lu Xinhua said: "Remember to come to Badong later, Lu Ze keeps talking about you."
  Ruan Ning had no impression of this ex-boyfriend. She didn't even know what he looked like, so she could only say dryly: "Okay, Mr. Lu."
  If she runs away after finishing the seeds later, can Lu Xinhua catch her?
  Under Jiang Shishui's puzzled eyes, the two came to the small reception room.
  Jiang Sishui asked quickly: "Do you know that Lu Xinhua?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Let's consider him acquaintance. He is my boss and his ex-boyfriend's father."
  "Wow." Jiang Sishui: "You are actually that Lu Ze Friends of prodigal children?"
  Ruan Ning sneered: "Two months, just two months."
  Jiang Shishui said: "It's right to break up with him, he is just a playboy and his brain is not good."

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 59/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint