Zhou Sulan felt depressed, but no longer stopped, she handed the clothes to her husband: "Why don't you hurry up?"
  Ruan Cifeng said: "I'm wearing a warm baby, please wear more."
  It's late at night, and the temperature is higher than during the day. It's still low, it's dark and quiet outside.
  The two of them were wrapped up like bears and rushed to the villa area as fast as possible.
  By the time they found Zhao Nana, the two siblings had already fainted on the ground. If it had been later, they would have been two corpses.
  Ruan Ning did not dare to take the two of them for a long walk, so they found a house nearby. Ruan Ning took out firewood from the space, lit it, and placed three mattresses on the ground.
  The kind worth a million.
  After putting this thing into the space, Ruan Ning hasn't slept yet.
  After placing the two siblings on the mattress, Ruan Ning covered them with quilts and put in three hot water bottles.
  Zhao Nana was in a daze, feeling that the world was incredibly warm.
  She thought to herself, am I in heaven?
  I am dead?
  Heaven is so warm. :-)Si:-)Rabbit:-)Net:-)
  The next morning‌, Zhao Nana woke up from her sleep and opened her eyes to see the ceiling.
  She woke up and realized that she was not dead, and quickly looked at Zhao Xiaobao in her arms, feeling mixed emotions for a moment.
  Not coveting the warmth of the quilt, Zhao Nana sat up from the bed and saw Ruan Ning and her daughter eating compressed biscuits and drinking boiled water by the fire.
  She was slightly startled: "Did you save me?"
  Ruan Ning raised her head and looked towards her with a smile on her face: "We found you last night. Do you still remember me? We met once ."
  Zhao Nana's eyes lit up: "It's you! It was you who gave me the compressed biscuits."
  Ruan Ning stood up from the fire and handed Zhao Nana a glass of hot water: "Why did you go out in the middle of the night? If you weren't lucky enough to meet us, you It was dangerous last night."
  Zhao Nana took the cup and lowered her head: "I escaped."
  Ruan Ning asked no more questions: "Although I don't know why you escaped, since you escaped Don't think about those things in the past. What are your plans next?"
  "You're right." Zhao Nana looked back at Zhao Xiaobao, who was still sleeping soundly: "I want to go to the disaster camp."
  "That's right. Are you safe?" Ruan Ning asked, "Will the people you want to avoid go there to find you?"
  Zhao Nana was shocked.
  Ruan Ning said: "If you believe me, I can take you to a safe place."
  Zhao Nana hesitated for a moment, but she had nowhere to go, and finally gritted her teeth and said: "Okay, I believe you."
  Ruan Ning smiled at her.
  After breakfast, Ruan Ning took Zhao Nana back to the community and handed her over to Wenmei.
  Since moving to the seventh floor, Wenmei has searched all the unoccupied houses in the community. Although there is nothing else, she can still find mattresses.
  Ruan Ning said to Zhao Nana: "Life here may be very hard. You can go with Sister Wenmei to the refugee camp to collect supplies, as long as you don't stay for a long time." After all,
  Chu Dingfeng cannot arrive in one day . Stay there at night.
  "The camp for the victims will provide one piece of compressed biscuit every day. You need to work hard for other supplies."
  Zhao Nana immediately said: "I have no problem."
  Ruan Ning looked at Wenmei again, and Wenmei promised: "I will help take care of her. , don't worry."
  Zhao Nana had already seen that this girl was not simple. Looking at Wenmei's appearance, she seemed to belong to Ruan Ning.

  But so what? It's better than living under the hands of the enemy who killed your mother.
  After Ruan Ning left, Wenmei said to Zhao Nana: "Don't be nervous. I was afraid of Miss Ruan at first, but now I'm not so afraid."
  Zhao Nana was curious: "What do you mean not so afraid?"
  " I'm just a little afraid, not afraid of her hurting me." Wenmei explained: "Although Miss Ruan is not a kind person, she is a nice person."
  Zhao Nana nodded as if she understood.
  Wenmei smiled and said, "And she usually doesn't care about us at all. We just need to take care of ourselves."
  She paused and asked, "Is this kid your brother?"
  Zhao Nana quickly introduced her to her.
  Wenmei had been alone for too long, and she was quite happy to see the new person. She touched Zhao Xiaobao's head: "Then we will live together and chop firewood together, and we will have a helper."
  Zhao Nana's face Smiling: "Okay!"
  Ruan Ning and Ruan Cifeng returned to the 18th floor. Zhou Sulan, who had been worried all night, finally felt relieved.
  She muttered: "I ran out in the middle of the night, and I didn't even say what I was doing. I just left your mother alone at home to get angry."
  Ruan Ning took off the extra equipment on her body and ran over. The child hugged Zhou Sulan and said, "I'm going to do something big."
  After recounting the incident of rescuing Zhao Nana last night, Zhou Sulan understood: "No wonder, why did you have to go out when I asked you to do something in the middle of the night?"
  "This child She is also a poor person, I hope she can be safe and sound in the future."
  Ruan Ning smiled: "I also got a reward this time."
  Zhou Sulan's eyes lit up: "What is it?"
  Ruan Ning smiled without saying anything. Speaking, Zhou Sulan quickly looked at Ruan Cifeng.
  Ruan Cifeng said loudly: "Don't look at me, she didn't tell me anything."
  Zhou Sulan looked at her daughter again: "Speak quickly, don't lie, otherwise you will be beaten by your own mother!"
  Ruan Ning quickly said: "Because I helped Zhao Nana leave Chu Dingfeng and reduce his wife by one, he was deducted 2,000 points of family contribution."
  Zhou Sulan blinked: "What does that mean? ?"
  "Even if he comes back with two more wives, his contribution is still zero." Ruan Ning chuckled: "And I got the reward, and your space‌time‌refresh will be doubled."
  Zhou Sulan looked overjoyed. : "Is that what you mean by time accelerating?"
  Ruan Ning smiled broadly: "Yes, that means the potatoes in your space will mature in another half a month. We have planted one and a half acres, right?" Ruan
  Cifeng began to fall into a beautiful fantasy: "One acre of land can harvest about 4,000 kilograms of potatoes, which means we can harvest 6,000 kilograms!" "
  6,000 kilograms, how many braised potatoes must be made." Zhou Sulan felt that it was difficult to count, and her eyes were filled with tears. Guang: "You can also make hot and sour potato shreds, stir-fried potato chips, and cumin potatoes."
  Zhou Sulan slapped the table: "How about we fry potato chips today? Mommy will show you my hand today and keep the packaged potatoes better than yours." The slices are delicious."
  Ruan Ning smiled and agreed: "Mom, in the future, you can put the little huang and huanghuang outside more, otherwise they will grow too fast." "
  How did I forget this?" Zhou Sulan said. Shocked, I quickly let the two puppies out and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that they had not changed.
  She touched the little yellow dog's head: "Although it's better for you two to grow up quickly, don't grow up too fast. People and dogs are the same. They are both cute when they are young."
  Ruan Ning always felt that she cared about something.
  Ruan Cifeng didn't have much interest in the two puppies. He turned to Ruan Ning and said, "Today is the first day of the Lunar New Year. Although we have no relatives here, we still have friends." "
  Later, you give Cheng Jikuan brother and sister Bringing something over can be considered as expressing our feelings."
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment: "Okay, I'll go there in a minute."
  Since we were going to the disaster camp, of course we had to bring everything

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 57/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint