"It's decided. Now Chu Dingfeng's teleportation skills are too abnormal. In addition to changing the firearms training to once a day, I will still cope with the changes and continue to lie down." After the Chinese
  New Year, according to the original book, there will be one A big plot is coming.
  The Ruan family began to prepare for the New Year.
  Because there are no mobile phones, and almanacs are usually issued once a year, no one knows what day this Chinese New Year is.
  Finally, the two major battalions, the Disaster Relief Camp and the Yueshan Camp, as well as the provincial and municipal command posts, decided to set the New Year on January 29.
  On the New Year's Day, Zhou Sulan guided and Ruan Cifeng cooked a total of twelve dishes, symbolizing the prosperity of the month.
  In addition, Ruan Ning also dug out all the fruits at the bottom of the box in the space, such as Qiuyue pears, soft-seeded pomegranates, ginseng fruits, lotus mist, and cherry tomatoes.
  Of course, durian, cherries, strawberries, etc. can be refreshed.
  The melon seed drinks are even more complete.
  Ruan Cifeng also specially installed the TVs, then turned on the power and played the Spring Festival Gala that Ruan Ning had downloaded before.
  At seven o'clock in the evening, the family sat neatly in front of the return air furnace.
  Ruan Cifeng opened the red wine and poured a glass for his wife and daughter.
  He coughed and said: "This year is an extraordinary year. Our family actually changed places to live." "
  But life is actually not bad."
  Ruan Cifeng could not say anything. Come on, just smile and say: "Then let's drink this first and wish our relatives and friends a Happy New Year!" Reading
  _
  _ How about we still drink Moutai?"
  Zhou Sulan was too lazy to pay attention to him.
  Ruan Ning took out Maotai from the space: "I know you still like to drink white wine, so I will accompany you today."
  Ruan Cifeng suddenly smiled and narrowed his eyes: "My daughter still loves me."
  Ruan Ning poured it for her father. ‌For a glass of wine, pour yourself half a glass.
  Zhou Sulan asked: "Can you drink so much?"
  Ruan Ning: "Half a cup is fine, but if you can't drink it, just swallow it
  ." Ruan Cifeng said quickly: "Honey, I'm happy to celebrate the New Year today, let's just drink a little. A little."
  Zhou Sulan shook her head, too lazy to care about the two father and daughter.
  After thinking about it, she released Xiao Huang and Xiao Huanghuang so that they could celebrate the New Year with her.
  The host's voice sounded on the TV, wishing the audience a happy new year.
  Xiao Huang barks.
  "Our family is the only one who can watch TV now, right?"
  Ruan Ning said: "There should be more than one."
  Ruan Cifeng asked strangely: "Then who else?"
  "Isn't there another Noah organization? Their electrical appliances Nothing is damaged." Ruan Ning said: "And there are so many strange people and strange things in the world. Who knows if anyone has built a shelter in advance?"
  Ruan Cifeng had seen on the Internet that rich people had built shelters before. What else did foreigners do? Canned doom.
  Not wanting to spoil the mood by bringing up doomsday-related topics, Ruan Cifeng said instead: "I don't know how your uncle and the others are doing. Have they inherited all my inheritance."
  Ruan Ning couldn't hold back and burst out laughing.
  "Are you still thinking about them? There are houses everywhere here, and one person can live in 10 of them."
  Ruan Cifeng said depressedly: "Those are all my hard-earned achievements. If I had known, I should have left a will and donated them all to the orphanage. !"
  Ruan Ning gave him a spicy crab: "You can keep it now."
  "Keeping it now is of no use." Ruan Cifeng regretted it.
  Zhou Sulan said: "It doesn't matter, I also have a share of your family property. My parents and my sister will definitely compete with your conscienceless uncle."

  Ruan Cifeng was immediately overjoyed: "Yes, I hope my father-in-law and mother-in-law can work harder."
  Thinking of this, he took a sip of Maotai and said, "It still has the same aroma."
  Ruan Ning lowered her head and snickered.
  The meal lasted for more than an hour. The food was placed on the stove and the room was turned on to full fire.
  Overall, it was an unforgettable New Year.
  That night, people in the camp for victims of the disaster were also celebrating the New Year.
  Countless people are celebrating the New Year.
  But the mood is different.
  After eating, Ruan Ning felt a little dizzy. She felt that the half cup of Maotai had an effect, so she quickly went to wash up.
  Turning on the electric blanket under the quilt, Ruan Ning fell asleep in the warmth.
  Suddenly, I don’t know when, the system started to broadcast frantically: "Host! Host!"
  Ruan Ning was too lazy to open her eyes: "What are you doing?"

  System: "Wake up, wake up, wake up, there is a New Year gift ‌."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up: "Is this a gift package?"
  The system said: "No, it's Chu Dingfeng."
  "He was punished by the laws of the world and lost one of his hands."
  " Damn it!" Ruan Ning sat up in shock from the bed: "What did he do?"

Chapter 46
  The system said: "This is what happened."
  Chu Dingfeng was also celebrating the New Year today, so Yu Li persuaded him to let Zhao Nana follow Zhao Xiaobao and Zhao Xiaobao ate together.
  This made Zhao Xiaobao very happy. He was a four-year-old child. He smelled the aroma of meat every now and then but couldn't eat it. He was so greedy that he dreamed of meat.
  At the dinner table, he ate more.
  A four-year-old child has a lot to eat, but Chu Dingfeng despises him for eating and drinking for free. What he hates most is that his sister is not only unable to give birth to children, but she is also growing uglier.
  Now Chu Dingfeng moved into the bedroom to sleep with Yu Li at night. Zhao Nana had to chop double firewood every day, her hands were covered with calluses, her skin was not as good as before, and she was unwilling to dress up.
  The more Chu Dingfeng thought about it, the angrier he became.
  After eating, Zhao Nana went to the kitchen to clean up, Yu Li returned to the bedroom, and Chu Dingfeng came out of the room to see Zhao Xiaobao playing with plasticine alone by the fireplace.
  This box of plasticine was brought from home. Now it is so dirty that the color cannot be seen. Zhao Xiaobao uses it to squeeze little rabbits when he plays.
  Chu Dingfeng stood there and stared for a moment, then suddenly smiled and walked to Zhao Xiaobao's side.
  "Zhao Kegu."
  When Zhao Xiaobao heard someone calling his name, he looked up and saw Chu Dingfeng and was immediately frightened.
  Chu Dingfeng raised the corner of his mouth. He squatted in front of Zhao Xiaobao and took out a knife: "Man, what are you playing with all day long? If you are a man, you have to play with knives and guns. Otherwise, what will happen to you when you grow up? Protect sister?"
  Zhao Xiaobao didn't quite understand.
  Chu Dingfeng simply put the knife on the dirty little rabbit and cut it in half.
  "See, this is how a man should be."
  Zhao Xiaobao may have understood, but he may not have heard at all. He saw the little rabbit being cut in half, tears gathered in his eyes, and he cried loudly.
  Chu Dingfeng was immediately disturbed

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 56/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint