0-5

Read Novels Online Free
Home  I’ll Be The Warrior’s Mother  Chapter 0
I’LL BE THE WARRIOR’S MOTHER

Chapter 0
Prev Chapter

Next Chapter
Prologue

The exuberant door to the bedroom opened without a sound.

Yelena entered the room while tiptoeing and closed the door behind her.

‘He’s sleeping. Good.’

The lamp she was carrying delicately illuminated the room.

Yelena swallowed once and approached the side of the room with the huge and vintage bed.

On top of the bed was her husband, Duke Kaywin Mayhard, who was lying down quietly without even a sound of his breathing.

Yelena once again swallowed.

‘I can’t make a mistake.’

This time, she needed to succeed no matter what.

As Yelena thought that, she looked at her husband who was lying on the bed.

His outfit usually looked proper and flawless, as if it were measured by a ruler, but he looked disheveled when sleeping.

Even if he were disheveled, only the collarbone under his loose collar could be seen.

Unknowingly, Yelena’s face flushed red when she imagined the firm muscles existing under all that.

‘No, get a grip.’

But it was only for a moment.

Yelena shook her head and suppressed her surging dark intentions.

I shouldn’t forget my duty.

She wasn’t here for that purpose today.

No, it was for that purpose, but it wasn’t for such a simple ulterior motive.

‘This is all to save the world.’

Yelena thought again as she placed the lamp on top of the table.

And so she pulled off the blanket that was only covering some parts of her husband’s body.

“……!”

After she made sure to throw the blanket far away from the bed, Yelena climbed on top of her husband.

“……Yelena.”

Yelena’s husband, who got woken up from his sleep, looked up at her with flustered eyes.

The corners of Yelena’s lips rose up as she felt a sense of accomplishment.

‘I did it!’

She remembered how, previously, when she tried to sneak into the bedroom just like now, her husband rolled her up with the blanket and made her unable to move.

Do you think I would make the same mistake?

She eliminated the blanket.

Her uselessly gentle and nice husband definitely wouldn’t shake her off by force, and picking the blanket up wasn’t an option for him either.

The moment Yelena’s eyes looked like they were filled with a sense of victory, her husband sighed and moved his hand.

SHRED!

‘Shred?’

Without a moment to spare to think about what sound it was, Yelena’s upper body was soon rolled up with some kind of fabric.