10 Facts About This Book/Series

So, I promised you all that I would try to give you all some facts about the books. This includes some ideas that were never included and the idea behind certain scenes.

1) In Since You Been Gone, Zeke and Tris almost got together. Instead of Tris and Al being a couple I had planned on Zeke cheating on Shauna with Tris. I changed this, though, when I remembered Al had never been in the stories.

2) More than once this story was based off of Glee. For example, the idea of Tris getting kicked out by her dad was based off of Quinn getting kicked out of her parents house when she got pregnant.

3) One of my original ideas for this story also included Tobias bringing home a girlfriend.

4) I almost wrote the story where Tris's book was being made into a movie and Tobias got casted to play himself.

5) I was close to Tobias not leaving and not having a second book.

6) Lucas's birthday was December 16.

7) The mini-golf course and arcade mentioned at the pier were based off of the ones at the lake near where I live.

8) I intended for Tris's dad to catch Tris at his house visiting her mother and him either hurting her of calling the police.

9) The layout for Tris and Lucas's house is based on my house.

10) Lucas had a variety of names before being named Lucas. The top two original picks were James and David.

And Bonus:
11) I have the best readers!

For the last time, I want to thank you all for reading my stories. You guys are great and love all of you even if we haven't talked. Each and everyone of you have a special part of my heart for reading my first fanfiction. I don't think I can express how much I love you guys.

In case you are interested in reading any of my other works, I have a Selection series. I will also be posting a Twisted Disney series on July 1. I will also be entering my Twisted Disney story in the 2015 Wattys so please share it and help me win!