Ruan Ning observed Cheng Jikuan's expression, but couldn't see anything.
  Sun Yongchao's words are very reasonable. It is indeed important to form a reserve sniper team. He is worthy of being one of the villains who fights with the male protagonist until the end. He has a long-term idea.
  The problem is, Cheng Jikuan doesn’t have to do this job.
  In other words, rather than becoming a teacher, his purpose is actually to bring Cheng Jikuan in first, and then let him integrate into the army and learn some combat skills, so that he can transform into the best sniper.
  Dealing with people who can't even fire a gun now is basically chopping vegetables.
  Sun Yongchao also engaged in psychological warfare and wanted to use the victims in the disaster camp to persuade Cheng Jikuan.
  But if Cheng Jikuan chooses to go, he will have to give up his current relatively free life and face danger.

  When Sun Yongchao saw that Cheng Jikuan didn't respond, he quickly added: "And in this situation, it is very dangerous for you and your sister to fight alone outside." "
  I can guarantee that I will give you a separate room, and you can put your things away." Move them all over."
  "Your sister can also go to our female barracks, or she can choose to stay in the refugee camp. Isn't she familiar with Dr. Zhu? She can help Dr. Zhu. We provide Three compressed biscuits a day."
  "That way you won't have any worries."
  Cheng Jikuan finally said: "I'll think about it for one more night, and no matter what the outcome is, I will report to you at the command post of the disaster camp."┆┆ This┆┆work┆┆product┆┆ is written by┆┆think┆┆Rabbit┆┆on┆┆online┆┆read┆┆read┆┆net┆┆friends┆┆whole┆┆managed┆┆up┆┆pass┆┆Sun
  Yongchao Disappointed, he couldn't guess what Cheng Jikuan was planning, it couldn't be seen on the man's face.
  Sighing: "Okay, Xiao Cheng, I hope you can think about it clearly."
  "The country is already like this. If everyone doesn't stand up, there will be no hope."
  After the three people left, Ruan Ning moved. ‌Close the safety door with your hand.
  She turned back to look at Cheng Jiqi first, then at Cheng Jikuan: "Have you made a decision in your heart?"
  Cheng Jikuan shook his head: "No, I was thinking about what is best for Ji Qi."
  Cheng Jikuan listened to him When it comes to myself, I don’t know what to say.
  She knew that if her brother went to the army, he would definitely be able to make a difference and protect the people in the camp.
  But this is his brother, and she cares more about the safety of her only relative.
  Sometimes people are so selfish, and they can only protect themselves by being so selfish.
  Ruan Ning didn't ask any questions and returned home with Ruan Cifeng.
  The two began to take off their equipment, and Ruan Cifeng asked curiously: "Daughter, do you think he will agree?"
  How did Ruan Ning know ?
  Ruan Cifeng sighed: "I guess he will agree."
  "Why?" Ruan Ning was now curious: "Do you think Cheng Jikuan is a person with a sense of responsibility for his family and country?"
  Ruan Cifeng said: "No, he... There must be a sense of honor. After all, I have won medals on behalf of the country, but it is not all about this."
  Ruan Ning asked curiously: "What is that?"
  Ruan Cifeng said deeply: "Because he went there, and Cheng Jili was able to Relax."
  "Cheng Jili has been following us outside these days. How can a girl withstand the wind and cold?"
  Ruan Cifeng glanced at his daughter: "If this continues, what will happen if the root cause of the disease is left in the future?"
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "We You can go out less in the future."
  Ruan Cifeng shook his head: "Anyway, the more I think about it, the more I feel that he will definitely go."
  Ruan Ning said nothing because she was not sure.

  She couldn't figure out Cheng Jikuan's personality.
  The next day, Ruan Ning woke up early and lay in a daze on the warm bed.
  Suddenly, there was a knock on the door outside.

Chapter 44
  Through the peephole, Ruan Ning saw Cheng Jili standing outside.
  She was wrapped up like a rice dumpling, with her hands in her pockets and jumping around outside the door to keep herself warm.
  Ruan Ning quickly put on her hat, scarf and gloves and opened the door.
  Cheng Jili's eyes lit up when he saw Ruan Ning: "I disturb you so early, are you still sleeping?"
  After closing the door, Ruan Ning shook her head: "Why are you so early?"
  Cheng Jili smiled.
  Ruan Ning suddenly discovered that the long hair behind her hat was gone. Her heart beat rapidly and she subconsciously asked: "Have you decided to go to the refugee camp?"
  Cheng Jili smiled and said: "Yes, yesterday my brother and I I discussed it and said that I would follow Dr. Zhu from now on."
  Ruan Ning pursed her lips. Although Ruan Cifeng repeatedly emphasized Cheng Jikuan's choice yesterday and Ruan Ning was fully prepared mentally, she still felt uncomfortable at this moment.
  Cheng Jili saw that she was unhappy and had a sad expression on his face.
  "Ning Ning, I know you have always taken good care of me, and I can't bear to leave you."
  As he said that, Cheng Jili's eyes turned red: "My brother said that in the refugee camp, I don't have to go out to find firewood in the cold."
  " I'm not afraid of hard work, and I don't want my brother to risk his life so that I can eat public food in the refugee camp."
  Cheng Jili lowered his head: "But I was raised by him, and my father would not care about us before. So..."
  Ruan Ning said quickly: "I know, you are right to listen to him."
  Cheng Jili looked up, with tears in his eyes, and a smile on his face: "I don't know what life is like in the refugee camp. I heard from Sister Lingxia that it was very inconvenient to use water and toilet there, so I simply cut my hair." "
  This way my brother doesn't have to shovel so much ice for me, and use so many water purification tablets to wash. Hair."
  Cheng Jili's voice dropped, and soon he was full of smiles: "Anyway, Ning Ning, we have to say goodbye first."
  Ruan Ning's eyes turned red: "It's not far, I will go find you when I have time."
  Cheng Jiyue hummed.
  Ruan Ning hugged the girl in front of her.
  When she first came to this world, Cheng Jili was the first friend she made, and it could also be said to be her only friend.
  She was probably the most popular girl before the end of the world. She was beautiful, lively, enthusiastic, and had a sweet mouth.
  "Thank you for helping me all the time." Ruan Ning said, "You didn't bully me into living alone as a woman and taking me with you for everything."
  Cheng Jili smiled: "What are you talking about? You still sold us so much Rice, we are rich now."
  Wiping away the tears on his face, Cheng Jili said seriously: "One more thing, my brother said it is not safe to go to the refugee camp, so I want to put some supplies with you."
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "Put it here with me?"
  Cheng Jili nodded: "We have no one else we can trust, Ning Ning, you must help with this."
  Ruan Ning complained: "In this situation, your brother is not afraid of me getting involved in supplies. He ran away."
  Cheng Jili laughed: "Of course we can rest assured. If you agree,

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 54/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint