"The vase is precious. Guardians, please take more care of it and protect it from damage. You will get 0.01 luck value every day."
  OK, no matter how small the mosquito is, it is still flesh. It is better to have it than not to have it.
  Ruan Ning couldn't help but wonder: "System, is this guardian skill so good? Doesn't Director Lu have great luck?" The
  system replied: "I embodied the guardian skill for the host, so it is clear. As for Curator Lu is just the guardian of the ancient books, not the owner, and will not be nourished by so much luck." "
  But it can also prolong life and cultivate body and mind."
  Ruan Ning understood.
  Next, she kept going outside to pick out antiques, which she had collected from all the villas. Including the smallest ones, such as jade rings and the like, there were more than seventy of them.
  45 of them are modern craftsmanship. It seems that investing in antiques is indeed a risky business.
  At last count, she can get 1.2 luck points every day.
  Although it's not much, Ruan Ning doesn't mind having less.
  I originally thought I would get a useless skill, but I ended up getting 1.2 luck points a day, which is 36 points a month. The key is that these are just lying around.
  What could be better than lying down and counting money?
  Ruan Ning was very satisfied and decided to get all the antiques from Wu Dawei. §This § Work § Work § by § Si § Rabbit § On § Online § Read § Read § Net § Friends § Organize § Up § Post § She was very happy
  , while Zhou Sulan looked on and was dumbfounded: "You When did you save so many antiques, and where did you get them at that store yesterday?"
  Ruan Ning quickly explained: "No."
  She recounted her experience of searching for villas, and then talked about luck.
  Zhou Sulan's face was suddenly pleasantly surprised: "Great, I used to be worried about whether you would get along with that Chu Dingfeng, but now mom is more at ease."
  Ruan Ning smiled and approached Zhou Sulan: "Don't worry, your daughter can still directly Go up and do it? I will not take the initiative to find Chu Dingfeng until I have to."
  Zhou Sulan comforted her eyes: "It's good if you think so. Mom and Dad have already lost you once, and I don't want to worry about it every day anymore. Scared."
  Ruan Ning didn't want her mother to be sad in the memories, so she smiled and said: "Mom, you can continue cooking. Let Xiao Huang and Xiao Huang Huang out, and I will play with them for a while."
  Zhou Sulan shook her head: " I'm talking to you seriously, why are you so playful?"
  Ruan Ning chuckled.
  Although she verbally criticized Zhou Sulan, she quickly released Xiao Huang and Xiao Huanghuang. The two puppies were delighted to see their owner. They first rubbed against Zhou Sulan, and then surrounded Ruan Ning to beg for food.
  Ruan Ning said, "Bring the rice bowl over to you."
  Of course, Xiao Huang didn't understand and continued to rub his head against Ruan Ning's trouser legs.
  Ruan Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She got up and walked to their food bowl and poured some dog food on them.
  These two dogs were probably scared of hunger before, so they always asked for food when they saw people. Only by filling their bellies would they feel safe.
  They also hide food.
  Zhou Sulan had already planted potatoes and fruit trees in the land in space. Unexpectedly, the two dogs dug up a piece of land and secretly stuffed bones into it.

  Because the seeds were not damaged, the system acquiesced to this behavior.
  In the next three days, Ruan Ning accompanied Ruan Cifeng up the mountain to chop firewood.
  She wanted to get some antiques, but if she couldn't do it in a hurry, it wouldn't be worthwhile if Wu Dawei asked for a lot of money.
  And ‌Chu Dingfeng‌ also felt that his life was quite nourishing.
  He found the pregnant woman and brought her back to the villa area.
  Since getting the golden finger, this is the first time he has hugged her. Although Yu Li is not an elegant person, she is graceful and beautiful, which is his type.
  And Chu Dingfeng knew one word, that is, mother is more valuable than son.

  In his opinion, this has always been the case.
  Another point is that Chu Dingfeng feels that Zhao Nana has been cold to him recently, so bringing Yu Li back at this time is just the right time to stimulate Zhao Nana and let her know the importance of fighting for favor and pregnancy.
  Chu Dingfeng really thought too much about this.
  Zhao Nana saw that he was not interested at all in bringing the woman back. According to Chu Dingfeng's virtue, this scene had been expected by her.
  Rather than being jealous of this woman, she sympathized with Yu Li more.
  Zhao Nana is no longer the innocent girl she used to be. She will not foolishly think that Yu Li will ally with her, and she will be obedient and say nothing.
  But Chu Dingfeng wanted to stimulate her and deliberately said: "Nana, go and take out your clothes. Your sister's clothes are not good now."
  Zhao Nana said "oh" and returned to the room to put on her only clothes. Take out a clean down jacket and other clothes.
  Chu Dingfeng took it and flattered Yu Li: "Baby, you will change into this set of clothes later and follow me to enjoy the happiness in this villa."
  Yu Li smiled charmingly at him: "Thank you, husband."
  Zhao Nana didn't look sideways.
  Chu Dingfeng said again: "Nana, go and light a pot of fire in the room, so as not to freeze your sister when she changes clothes later."
  Zhao Nana did as she was told.
  After Yu Li entered the room to change clothes, Chu Dingfeng actually took out a frozen chicken and pretended to say: "Yu Li is pregnant. She is older than you. From now on, you will treat each other as sisters." "
  This chicken It's specially prepared for her. You and Zhao Xiaobao shouldn't eat it. You can't steal it from pregnant women."
  Zhao Nana lowered her head and said nothing.
  Chu Dingfeng gave Tianzao a slap in the face, and smiled again and said: "Look how good Yu Li is now. In the last days, there is still chicken soup to drink. If you are pregnant, your husband will take care of you."
  Zhao Nana said nothing.
  Chu Dingfeng raised his eyebrows: "Go and cook the chicken...forget it, I'll cook it myself. After all, it's for my son."
  After saying that, he whistled and went to cook the chicken happily.
  Zhao Nana didn't react to him bringing a woman back, and she was amazed now.
  Chu Dingfeng can actually cook? He seems to be very happy about Li's pregnancy. Is he crazy?
  This is the frozen apocalypse. Who would be so excited about giving birth to a child?
  Either there is something wrong with this person, or something is wrong.
  And where did he get the fresh chicken? Can this be bought at the foot of the mountain now?
  Zhao Nana became more and more certain that there must be something wrong with this Chu Dingfeng. Although she didn't know what it was, she could keep an eye on Chu Dingfeng.
  Maybe if she figured it out, she could avenge her mother.
  The reason why Zhao Nana endures the humiliation and still stays here is because she wants to seek justice for her mother who died tragically.
  At dinner, it was exactly as Chu Dingfeng said. The two of them were drinking chicken soup while Zhao Nana and Zhao Xiaobao were eating compressed biscuits next to them.
  Zhao Xiaobao smelled the delicious chicken soup and his mouth watered with greed.
  Zhao Nana touched his head, silently swallowed the compressed biscuit in her mouth, her eyes stern.
  ==
  18th floor.
  Ruan Ning was not surprised when she learned that Chu Dingfeng had brought Yu Li back to the villa.
  She decided to cultivate a relationship with Zhao Nana in two days.
  As for today, of course, I will go first to see what I can gain from ginseng.
  Like the previous two times, Ruan Ning came to the office market. As soon as she entered, she found that there were many more people.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 52/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint