Ruan Ning smiled and said: "Probably because they are afraid that they are still hiding things elsewhere."
  Wu Dawei thought about it and said, "I don't care whether they collect it or not. Anyway, it's good to do business with them. Those people are now There is a hedonistic faction."
  Ruan Ning was curious: "The hedonistic faction?"

  "I just feel that the world is ending anyway and there is no hope for the future. I just play what I should play, eat what I should eat, and then die without any regrets. This It's very easy to make money by growing people."
  Ruan Ning thought of her famous cigarettes and wines, and thought it would be a good time to sell a batch.
  Although it can't be refreshed anymore, there are a lot of them.
  Wu Dawei continued: "There is also a group of people who are even more amazing. They are very afraid of death. The slightest movement will make them sick. They wish they could live a hundred years in this world."
  Ruan Ning also wants to live a long life . Who doesn’t want to live a hundred years?
  Suddenly an idea came to Ruan Ning's mind, and she remembered something she had hoarded that seemed to be useful.
  Ginseng!
  At that time, she was afraid that she would not have the survival skills to travel to ancient times, so she hoarded a ginseng and planned to sell it to make a living, and then she would win.
  Ginseng should also be sold by rich people.
  Although the quality she bought was mediocre, this was the ginseng of the last days. While the rich still had money, how could they not make a fortune?
  Deciding in her heart, Ruan Ning said to Wu Dawei: "I have something here. I got it from a drugstore at that time. Don't worry, it's definitely not a parallel import."
  Wu Dawei was curious: "A drugstore, is it medicine?"
  Ruan Ning thought about it. He thought: "It's medicine, but it's medicine. You can eat it on a daily basis. The stewed chicken is pretty good. Its name is ginseng."
  Wu Dawei's eyes widened: "You still have this thing?"
  Ruan Ning chuckled, He took out a ginseng stick from his backpack, and it was packaged: "What do you think of this?"
  Wu Dawei knew that it was a whole ginseng, complete with roots.
  "Is this wild ginseng?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Where can I find that thing? Isn't it written on it, Northeastern forest ginseng, price 236."
  Wu Dawei smiled and took the ginseng packaging gift box: "I'll wait a minute. Just tear off the price. Although rich people know the goods, but how about knowing the goods? Who says they
  don't have it now?" "I just don't know if it will sell well."
  Ruan Ning didn't know either: "Let's sell it first and see. No more."
  Wu Dawei asked: "How many do you have?"
  Ruan Ning raised her voice: "Of course there is only one."
  Wu Dawei instantly understood what she meant, and said with a smile: "Okay, just one, just one. I'll pay you the bill when the time comes, and I'll charge an agency fee, and we'll split it 30-70."
  Ruan Ning knew what he was planning, and was afraid that she would lose money if she couldn't sell the ginseng, so she didn't want to give him cash.
  "If you don't want to pay now, I can give it to you, but we can split the bill at most 19 points."
  Wu Dawei's eyes widened: "19 points is too harsh, we don't even have enough money for running errands."
  Ruan Ning pretended to take the ginseng back: "Then I will find a way to ship the goods myself, and I will earn 10% of the errand fee."
  Wu Dawei quickly said: "Forget it, forget it, one nine is one nine, we Let’s test the water first.”
  He put away the ginseng, and then said: “I was so happy to see you that I almost forgot that our boss asked me to bring you a gift.”
  Ruan Ning’s eyes suddenly filled with tears. ‌Smile‌: "I heard Brother Li say it yesterday, and I thought it was a courtesy, but is it really true?"
  Wu Dawei quickly said: "How could it be a courtesy?"
  "The last time we met, I was in a hurry, and I didn't thank you for your help. Thank you for your kindness, I also brought you a gift this time."
  Wu Dawei said, walked to the door, opened it, and faced Li Yunshan outside.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 51/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint