Zhou Sulan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and hugged her daughter to comfort her.
  After finishing the meal, Ruan Ning continued her business of hoarding ice, pouring water into various basins.
  Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
  She walked into the living room from the balcony and saw that Ruan Cifeng had already put on his hat and was about to open the door. Ruan Ning was on the balcony so she was fully equipped, so she simply followed her to the corridor.
  It was pitch black outside.
  Ruan Cifeng forgot to bring a candle when he came out, so he opened the safety door in the dark.
  Cheng Jili saw Ruan Ning's shadow and said in surprise: "Ning Ning, Uncle Ruan has opened the door, why are you running out?"
  Ruan Ning said: "I'm worried about my little sisters, are you okay today?"
  Cheng Jili said: "My brother is here, what can I do? It's that..."
  "What's your name?" Cheng Jili couldn't remember the name of the person, "It's your connections that he likes." I have a brother, and I want my brother to join the escort team."
  Ruan Ning looked at Cheng Jikuan in surprise: "You agreed?"
  In the darkness, Cheng Jikuan said: "I said I still need to think about it. To join the escort team, you must move to the disaster relief camp. Ji Yue and I have abundant supplies now, so it’s not safe to go there.”
  Ruan Ning: “I think so too. You still have a lot of dried meat, so it’s not a good idea to go there.”
  Cheng Jikuan hummed, “It’s cold outside. , we will talk about anything tomorrow." ╩ This ╩ work ╩ is written by ╩ Si ╩ Rabbit ╩ Online ╩ Read ╩ Read ╩ Internet friends ╩ Organize ╩ upload ╩ Ruan Ning nodded and
  followed Ruan Cifeng go home together.
  After closing the door, the two took off their hats and scarves together. Ruan Cifeng muttered: "I think this Cheng Jikuan is not bad, he has a stable temperament, but he is a little too stable."
  Ruan Ning was speechless: "You don't give people anything. When you are a father, do you still care about whether someone is stable or not?"
  Ruan Cifeng said, "Don't you go looking for firewood with him every day? We can be considered friends in times of need."
  Ruan Ning knows Ruan Cifeng's personality well, let alone being together every day. Even if we smoke a cigarette together, we can become good friends from now on.
  Ruan Cifeng turned around and said, "Aren't you going to continue stocking up on ice?"
  Ruan Ning put down her hat and said, "Forget it, I'm tired today."
  Her heart was also tired.
  Her replica bracelet is gone, so tragic.
  The next day, Ruan Ning still didn't go to chop down the tree with Cheng Jikuan and the others.
  Yesterday, I had an appointment with Wu Dawei to meet, but it turned out that he was let go. As a good businessman with integrity, Ruan Ning must repair the relationship today.
  By the way, I want to find a way to make back the money I lost yesterday.
  Arriving at the 8th floor of the office building, Wu Dawei was actually squatting there.
  Seeing Ruan Ning, Wu Dawei quickly came over to greet him.
  The last time we met, he was still wearing a tattered cotton-padded jacket. Today, he has put on two down jackets that Ruan Ning sold him, with a warm woolen jacket and a windproof jacket underneath. He looks like he is living a very moist life.
  The two came to the small room on the side.
  Wu Dawei smiled and said: "Sister, I really owe it to you this time. I made a lot of money from the last batch of clothes."
  "There are so many rich people hiding in Yueshan Camp," Wu Dawei said, "Now we Boss, business is going well."
  Ruan Ning smiled and squinted: "Congratulations to Angkor. I didn't come over because I had something to do yesterday, so you waited in vain, Brother Ang."
  Wu Dawei waved his hand: "What does this mean? I know my sister. You are a person who keeps his promises, so I will wait for you here today."
  Ruan Ning smiled: "Korean Angkor does understand me. Last time you said you wanted things that rich people like, but I don't know what exactly Angkor wants. ‌What?"
  Wu Dawei said: "It's really hard to sell things there. The worst ones can even eat self-heating rice, imported chocolate, and some people even have ice banks."
  Wu Dawei said in a tone of voice . Exaggeration: "If you think about it, we all use cold storage, but now there are still people who have ice storage, the same kind of ice storage as in ancient times, so they even have meat." "If
  I say it, the government should put it in They ‌taxed it all, so why do they care so much?”