Chapter 41
  Chu Dingfeng’s current skill is, to put it bluntly, copying, but there are prerequisites for his copying.
  Can he get this skill? It's hard to say. The male protagonist opposite her wouldn't stretch her hips too much, right?
  Anyway, she definitely deserves it.

  As for whether Chu Dingfeng would kill her, Ruan Ning had already known his inner plan through the system. The stallion man was now focused on looking for beautiful women. How could he kill her when he met her?
  Ruan Ning made a plan in her heart and stood there waiting for Chu Dingfeng to rush over.
  Chu Dingfeng narrowed his eyes, obviously thinking about something in his mind.
  Just as the two were confronting each other, the big man standing in front of the version hall suddenly said: "Everyone, rush with me!"
  The crowd was so excited that they all pushed forward. Ruan Ning was almost knocked over. In order to avoid a stampede, she had no choice but to ‌Follow the crowd and move inside.
  He was also forced to maintain a distance from Chu Dingfeng.
  Ruan Ning said to the system at this time: "Tongtong, are you still my elf? You didn't remind me in advance that Chu Dingfeng was here!" The
  system was aggrieved: "I'm sorry, but he teleported here. Ruan
  Ning paused: "Zhao Nana is pregnant?"
  System: "No, do you remember that time he wanted to test whether it was possible to have a woman in the flesh business, and then used a pound of compressed biscuits... Although he did not get family points later, but ‌That woman is pregnant."
  Ruan Ning was silent.
  "The golden finger will only react after fifteen days of pregnancy. Anyway, he just triggered the golden finger. He heard that there is trouble here and he came from far away."
  "Okay." I know that I can't blame the system. Ruan Ning quickly decided: "Then we will copy his teleportation skills later."
  The system regained its energy: "That's right, copy him." ~Si~Rabbit~Net~文~ File~share~share~and~read~online~
  At this time, the crowd has arrived in front of the edition library.
  This gate looks solid, but no matter how solid the gate is, people are afraid of climbing over the wall. In order to get inside, they are willing to step on me while I step on you.
  Soon, someone actually climbed over the wall and got in.
  At this time, a gunshot suddenly came from the wall.
  The people who were still outside were immediately frightened.
  "What happened?"
  "Someone inside has a gun. Did anyone kill anyone?"
  "The people inside are talking!"
  "It's okay!" A voice came from inside the wall: "The soldier shot in the air, he didn't Dare to touch us."
  "Hurry up and come in!"
  Inside the wall, someone rushed to the gate and opened it from the inside.
  With a "boom", the crowd quickly squeezed in.
  Ruan Ning wanted to retreat to the side, but the situation did not allow it. She was also squeezed into the wall. She looked up and saw that the main door of the main building was still closed.
  There were three people standing in front of the museum, two armed soldiers, and an old man in his sixties.
  Their guns were held upright, and no one dared to move them for a while.
  There was a lot of space inside, and no one was pushing forward. Ruan Ning quietly stepped aside and looked back at Chu Dingfeng's position.
  Chu Dingfeng was nowhere to be seen.
  The system said: "Host, he teleported into the museum while no one was paying attention."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows and said nothing.
  At this time, the old man standing at the gate spoke: "Everyone, calm down! Let me introduce myself first. I am the current director of the edition library. My name is Lu Ping." "
  I'm not stopping you. There is no way to survive, but I hope everyone will look up and take a look at this version library."
  The old man said: "The country spent countless efforts to build this, hoping to ensure that our culture can be passed down in the disaster."
  "There are books here. There are a total of 24 million volumes, which are the crystallization of our five thousand years of culture. They contain the efforts of the ancients written down stroke by stroke with brushes, and the records of the hard work of our modern people." "
  There are also us in it . The characteristic books of the province include our genealogy and local chronicles, which are traces of survival left by our ancestors." "
  Now, we have clearly known that the Southwest Pavilion has been destroyed by floods, and the Northern Pavilion is also in danger."