In fact, the entire decision-making team can imagine the consequences of this, but without the assistance of the Black Sea Province, they are also struggling and can only fight.
  Yan Ruoxue's tone was stiff: "Then what do you think we should do? Should
  we just sit back and wait for death?" Ruan Ning looked at the map again: "Actually, you can think of a way to go north."
  Yan Ruoxue was stunned: "I understand what you said about going south. , after all, they may not be so cold, so what are we going to do in the north?"
  Ruan Ning said: "It's useless to go to the south. Didn't you notice in the announcement that the floods will become more serious as you go south, so they can still What's left?"
  "Looking at the north, they always have cold winters, so the building insulation function is better than ours." "
  And they will consciously leave their winter clothes. The cold wave attrition will definitely not be as serious as ours, which leads them to We don't have enough food."
  "It only takes about a month to go back and forth there. We can bring some compressed biscuits or other things there and ask them to change into winter clothes."
  Sun Yongchao said: "Now... We only have enough compressed biscuits for four months. What will we eat after taking them?"
  Ruan Ning said: "There are probably more than 10,000 people in the disaster camp now. Even if it is 10,000, let them wear what they have now. If you can't go out without clothes, it's not bad to have 500 people left in four months."
  "You will have compressed biscuits by then, and you can eat them for a longer period of time."
  Sun Yongchao was silent. +Si+Rabbit+File+Share+with+Online+Read+Read+
  Yan Ruoxue's eyes lit up: "What you said may be a real solution, and if we bring food there, the people in the north can also survive Come down."
  "Only if more people are alive can we have hope."
  Ruan Ning glanced at Yan Ruoxue.
  According to the description in the novel, her parents were both at the Black Sea Province command post, and she was actually willing to change the route.
  Ruan Ning didn't know what to think for a moment. Of course, sending people there would not reach the Black Sea command post, but who wouldn't have a little hope in their hearts?
  Yan Ruoxue clenched her fists and gritted her teeth and said: "I agree with this plan, and I will report it to the leader now."
  Sun Yongchao sighed: "I also agree in principle. I do have greater hope than going to Black Sea Province... Ruoxue , you go and report to the leader first, and I will have a chat with Miss Ruan."
  Yan Ruoxue nodded and left without any regrets.
  This is her fiancé.
  No wonder Chu Dingfeng didn’t finish her hundreds of thousands of words, she really didn’t have any brains for love!
  Ruan Ning admired her heart and looked at Sun Yongchao: "Brother Sun, do you still have doubts about not having enough food?"
  Sun Yongchao sighed: "Yes. After all, in the current environment, nothing can be grown. Come out, we are just sitting around and having nothing to do every day."
  Ruan Ning chuckled: "This is why I want to see you today."
  Sun Yongchao suddenly smiled: "I knew you wouldn't let me down, Miss Ruan. , Just ask for anything you want, and I will never treat you badly within the scope of my authority."
  It's different after being promoted, it's all within the scope of my authority.
  Ruan Ning said: "I don't want more. I really suffered a loss last time with five kilograms of compressed biscuits. This time it's one hundred kilograms."
  One hundred kilograms is actually not much, but the current situation is huge. It's probably enough for a family to live for another year.
  Sun Yongchao quickly replied: "This is not within the scope of my authority. You tell me the news first, and I will apply to my superiors for you."
  Ruan Ning believed in his nonsense: "Brother Sun, I have told you, what else can you do? Want to bid? I promise it will be worth every penny, and I just gave you an idea."
  "Okay." Sun Yongchao hesitated for a moment: "One hundred catties is one hundred catties. If the leader doesn't agree, I will fill this hole myself.”

  Ruan Ning clicked her tongue in her heart and lowered her voice: "The thing is like this. My friend got the news that someone wanted to kidnap Jiang Fuhai's only daughter."
  Sun Yongchao was stunned: "Jiang Fuhai?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Brother Sun , don’t tell me you don’t know him.”
  Sun Yongchao was speechless: “Of course I do, who doesn’t know the richest man, is he in Yueshan Camp?”
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  Sun Yongchao began to make small calculations.
  Ruan Ning added fuel to the fire: "I guarantee this news is true. You can send people to protect the Jiang family from today on. Although the richest man is not as good as before, but he really wants to leak something, it is enough. You guys can hold on for a while."
  Sun Yongchao was moved: "Is there really someone who wants to harm his daughter?"
  Ruan Ning confirmed: "I can't lie to anyone."
  After all, the two of them are villains and cannon fodder. A natural camp.
  According to the description in the novel, the hero Chu Dingfeng rescued the beautiful Jiang Shishui. Not only did he take in the only daughter of the richest man, he also obtained the family's inventory and obtained a large amount of supplies.
  Ruan Ning said: "Brother Sun, this is a big fat sheep. Didn't you set up Yueshan Camp hoping to get supplies from them? They usually don't cooperate, so life and death must depend on you."
  Sun Yongchao immediately said: "What a fat sheep! That is also our target of protection."
  Ruan Ning nodded repeatedly.
  Sun Yongchao became more and more excited as he thought about it, his eyes flashing: "Okay, this time I will give you half of the hundred kilograms of compressed biscuits as a sign of my sincerity in cooperation."
  Ruan Ning immediately blew a rainbow fart: "Brother Sun is Refreshing and generous, we will cooperate more in the future."
  The two played "Tai Chi" for a while, and Ruan Ning left Sun Yongchao's office.
  Don't tell me, fifty kilograms of compressed biscuits are heavy enough. Fortunately, she is strong now.
  Five days after leaving the refugee camp, Ruan Ning received no system message.
  Now the plot is like a wild horse. No one knows when Jiang Shui will be kidnapped. However, Ruan Ning has received the news. Chu Dingfeng is looking for opportunities to get close to Jiang Shui these days. I was almost caught as a criminal.
  Chu Dingfeng is still wanted, but he was panicking at the time.
  Fortunately, the man on duty didn't recognize him, and Jiang Shishui explained that he was his friend.
  Chu Dingfeng didn't dare to wander around Yueshan Camp anymore and went somewhere else.
  In other words, stopping Chu Dingfeng's heroic plan to save the United States is already half successful, as long as God doesn't find another way to help him.
  Ruan Ning is beaming with joy every day.
  In addition to going out to look for firewood with the two brothers and sisters next door during the day, Ruan Ning's most important task now is to stock up on ice.
  She finally collected a thousand tons of water to prepare for this.
  Nowadays, it is easy to store ice cubes. You can put various containers on the balcony or in the room, and then pour water out of the space. The water will freeze hard before it is drained out.
  In addition, there is no shortage of ice cubes that can be used for drinking.
  This is even simpler. She now refreshes 78 bottles of mineral water every day, 40 of which are frozen outside and then take back the space.
  In just a few days, and just taking time to stock up on ice, she stocked up on two hundred tons.
  The rest of the days were grinding and grinding, and she also

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 48/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint